CAROLINA BOYS

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2008

3 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No subs. Carolina Boys is a full service contractor taking jobs in Remodeling and Interior Renovations....

Boss Energy

Boss Energy

Boss Energy specializes in Residential and Commercial Electrical Services. We are a turnkey electrical company providing our customers with Home Lighting installations, Electrical Repairs, Ceiling Fan Installations, Panel Upgrades, renovation services, and everything else electrical. We are a locally owned electrical company with over 50+ years of electrical experience.

04/01/2012

Excellent,  very pleased with the job.  This was my fourth job with Carolina Boys,  2 bath remodels, one deck replacement and this.  David is completely trustworthy, I just gave him the key to the house as we were out of town for a week.  When we got back the job was complete, including extra molding he put in, all the mess was cleaned up, and it looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a tile floor on my screen porch.  This involved removing the old carpet, cutting out the old deck to the perimeter, installing plywood, backer board, and the tile.  He also installed three piers under the center as he determined they were needed.   I bought the tile at Lowes.   It is a 13x13 porch.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

03/14/2012

Our experience was very positive. We explained what was needed and how quickly it was needed. Unfortunately, we just weren't ready for the reality of the how much the project would cost. The estimate we received was more than fair we just couldn't afford the remodel at the time. We appreciated the time and sincere care that was put into helping us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received an estimate for a bathroom remodel. We were in quite a hurry and asking for a remodel during the holiday season. Not a great time to start but family circumstances deemed it necessary.  The estimate was a fair market estimate, in fact a VERY fair market estimate, but we just couldn't afford it under the present circumstances.  We were still very impressed with the responsive and sincere help that was offered. We have more remodeling ideas for our home and will certainly contact Carolina Boys again.

CATEGORY home remodeling

03/06/2012

.I found them on Angie's List and I would give them an C for everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.They fixed the bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

02/28/2012

Very nice job, worked with me to get exactly what I wanted.  Finished in about 20 hours total,  two men.  David and his assistant did all the work.  Removed all old material from job site.  Cleaned up all debris.  I though the price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carolina Boys re did my deck.  It was rotted and in bad condition,  25 yrs old.  They removed all old decking, benches , steps  and replaced it.  They also added a new custom designed bench and rail.  The Deck is about 8 x 20.

CATEGORY decks

02/22/2012

BEWARE: David Johnson is not licensed or insured!! He will take your money and rip you off. He uses cheap supplies and does a half a** job!!! DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY UP FRONT!!! YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK!!!  After being recommeded by his daughter...I hired him to renovate my home down to the subflooring, replace all flooring with hardwoods and do  a complete kitchen renovation. He required $10,00...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him for: Floor removal Subflooring replacement Hardwood floor installation Entire kitchen renovation

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling