C & S Construction Group LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2012

C & S Construction Group LLC has been in business for 25 years. We specialize in additions, remodeling and renovations. With in those 25 years we have built a large customer base, based on customer service, honesty and fair pricing. We are 100% licensed, bonded and insured. C and S Construction

2022 Super Service Award

home remodeling (24)plumbers (22)drywall (10)countertop installation (10)electrician (9)interior painting (5)flooring (5)cabinet refacing (4)home builder (4)ceiling fan installation (3)patio enclosures (2)siding companies (2)

09/22/2022

Sarah H.

We really like our updated kitchen ceiling - it looks SO much better! We also love our new cabinet doors, drawers & paint color - it looks so good!!

Description of Work
Fix & remove popcorn ceiling & cabinet remodel

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

Thanks so much for taking time to write a review. The cabinets look awesome

08/20/2022

Will L.

Overall pleasant experience with C and S. I was most pleased with their punctuality when addressing any issue or concern that arose

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Electrical

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, fireplaces, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

Thanks for review. We ran into a couple issues (rotten floors bad plumbing) but that comes with job

07/25/2022

Randy P.

C&S is a great company to work with on your remodeling projects. Monty, his sons and crews do a very professional job and easy to work with. Great communicator and offers a lot of ideas.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Remodeling - General, Plumbing, Roofing, Electrical, Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

Review for C & S Construction Group LLC - 209 Race Club Rd, Summerville, SC - 39810530

Thanks guys. This project went very well and thank you for choosing C And S construction

12/15/2021

Michele C.

These guys are fantastic. They brought my vision for my new kitchen to life. Great to work with, reliable, great craftsmanship. Can't say enough about this group. Will be calling them again for my next improvements.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen. Removed walls, installed cabinets, electrical, tile install, drywall work, electrical work

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Thank you so much for that awesome review. As you know we are a family owned company and that’s the way we treat our customer. Like family. Look forward to remodeling your sunroom

11/10/2021

Lisa G.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with these guys. Quality work, quick to respond to any inquiries and truly care about customer satisfaction. I will be calling on them again for future jobs!

Description of Work
N/A

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

Hey thanks for that review It was a pleasure remodeling both bathrooms. We look forward to coming back.

09/07/2021

Bunky Cell W.

Monty and his guys did an awesome job they remodeled my hole house .

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Thank you for the review. This was a big project ran into a couple of hiccups but that's expected with and older house. We look forward to starting your new porch, see ya in a couple months

07/02/2021

ALKA H.

When asked about costs and quality of the work we'd be doing, I initially said that it wasn't going to be our forever home. However, after seeing how our master bedroom turned out, I know it's going to be hard to leave our home just because I love our new bathroom so much! The crew was easy to work with, worked hard, and addressed any concerns quickly and to our satisfaction. Each day, they arrived early (between 7 am and 7:30 am) and left by mid-afternoon. When they started demolition on the master bath, they discovered considerable water damage. The added cost to fix the unknown damage was very reasonable, and the repair work was done in a timely fashion. The unexpected discovery also involved major HVAC work, and Monty connected us with a business that gave us a reasonable rate for the big job and completed everything in a timely fashion, too. We also changed our mind about the flooring in the master bath, and again, the cost of the change was reasonable and didn't add extra time to the job. On a side note that shows their attention to detail and customer-focused approach, Monty noticed that I enjoyed listening to music throughout the house, so he surprised me by installing a Bluetooth speaker in the master bath at no additional cost. That was an unexpected and thoughtful surprise. After most of the work was done, Monty asked for a list of issues, which I supplied with pictures, locations, and explanations. They personally completed the updates and asked us to walkthrough the house together to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction. Even after we were satisfied, Monty reminded us that they stand behind their work and asked us to call him if we ever had issues in the future with any of the work that they did, and they would come back to fix it. It would take too many more words to describe just how pleased we were with the quality of work, final results, and important customer focus exhibited by Monty and his crew. I highly recommend them for any remodeling work, big or small. They're great to work with and produce results you'll brag about to family and friends.

Description of Work
We completely remodeled three bathrooms, partially remodeled one bathroom, and finished a game room with a wet bar.

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Review for C & S Construction Group LLC - 209 Race Club Rd, Summerville, SC - 39391817

You guys are awesome to work for. The three bathrooms turned out great I’ll be posting the master bathroom on my Angi website

04/05/2021

michael B.

We were very impressed with C&S construction and love our new bathrooms. The work was done efficiently and the attention to detail was evident. We would definitely recommend and rehire them for any remodeling work.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Plumbing, Electrical

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

Thank you so much for the work and for taking the time to write this awesome review. We look forward to your next project

12/16/2020

Daryl W.

WOW!!! That’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the job that Monty and his crew did for us. The ENTIRE job that they did was outstanding and we are extremely glad we chose them. The work that they did was top shelf, looks so good makes you want to not ever use it in fear of messing it up. Because of the job they did we will most definitely be using them for all the upgrades/remodels that we have in the future. Thank you Monty and crew that had a part in the process of restoring our house to a home after the water damage due to the bathroom leak we experienced. Made us feel like family!!!!

Description of Work
Bath remodel, installed flooring, painting and plumbing

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Thanks for the awesome comments. The project looks great. We look forward to working with you guys again thanks Monty

09/20/2020

Susan B.

Monty and his team did an excellent job. They are very easy to work with. Was quick to come out on Saturday to fix an issue with the plumbing. I am very pleased with the work they did on my home. Everything looks great!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets, installed new flooring, replaced toilets, bathroom vanities and tub.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, home builders, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you so much. The cabinets, flooring, and bathrooms turned out great

08/06/2020

Mark K.

Very well. Their ability to all trades without bringing in different contractors is great. Tile, plumbing, floors, framing, sheetrock, and electric. But, he is not a designer. You have to make your choices. He will not tell you what to buy: only limited guidance.

Description of Work
Demo and remodel 2 bathrooms

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home builders, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll work on the design aspect lol

06/28/2020

Thurman G.

Monty and his team did an excellent job with the complete renovation of our home. Their work is outstanding and professional. Monty is a very knowledgeable contractor. He is always reachable when contacted. The work is completed in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the work C & S Construction Group did on our home.

Description of Work
Total renovation of home

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, ceiling fans, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

Thanks guys we loved working on your project. Me and my team look forward to your next project thanks and god bless

04/22/2020

Phil S.

Work has been timely and stress free from an owners perspective. As with any remodel of an older home - underlying issues were found. But, I never felt like “hey, we found and now need to fix” this, that or the other to complete XYZ. Sound reasoning and the pros and cons were always thoroughly talked through with me. I never felt like “problems” were being found to drive up costs, the complete opposite actually. The new / unplanned work naturally added hours of work on their end but they still stayed on schedule! An honesty days work for an honest days pay and I cannot be happier with how this major project turned out! They stand behind their work and craftsmanship and I would hire them again in a second!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of 1300 sq ft home

Category home builders

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thanks for your awesome comments and the understanding of issues that might come up. Floor rot is can be one of those issues we look forward to your next project God bless my friend

03/04/2020

Beth T.

Excellent, my bathrooms looks beautiful. C & S Construction is a family owned business and Monty and his sons Joshua and Gabriel were honest, professional, personable, prompt and had great communication skills. I felt as if we were a team. They asked all the right questions before moving forward on the project and included me in all decisions being made. You can tell they have been doing this for quite awhile. I had a budget I needed to stay within and Monty helped me accomplish this by suggesting quality up to date products that saved time and money. Monty said the project would take two weeks and he was true to his word. But the most important item for me was the lifetime warranty on craftsmanship which is included in their contracts. I have several future projects and will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
Upgrading 2 full baths

Category countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

Thanks for that awesome review. Your two bathrooms look awesome and it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again

01/25/2020

Fred G.

We contacted several contractors who declined the job as it was not that large a room. We read C&S Construction reviews & was very impressed. We called & the Monty Crowder came over the following night. He said he would enjoy taking the job, regardless of the size. Monty stated the job would take a week & 1/2 & his prices were very competitive. They finished on the agreed upon date. Monty’s son’s Josh & Gabe were outstanding. Arrived each day at 0730, & worked through lunch! Very knowledgeable, polite & cleaned up each day before leaving. When the job of as completed, we had several punch list items. Josh came back a few days later & completed all the items. We would recommend C&S Construction for any job, large or small. They made the entire project less stressful!!!!

Description of Work
Remodel 3rd bathroom.

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

Review for C & S Construction Group LLC - 209 Race Club Rd, Summerville, SC - 38349838

You were awesome to work for! Thank you for the review

12/03/2019

Conyers B.

C and S Construction Group did a wonderful job, and I enjoyed working with them. The team is very friendly and efficient, and they took really good care to clean up the dust, etc. The work involved repairing the leaky plumbing behind my tub, installing a new tub and toilet, and installing some nice sturdy flooring. The drywall work looks fantastic, and they made me some beautiful new baseboards to go with my new flooring. I could not be happier and I am looking forward to working with them on other projects!

Description of Work
Bathroom Repair and Remodeling

Category drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for those nice comments and we look forward to your next project

11/25/2019

Brad H.

Excellent!! Monty and his sons were very professional, punctual and did an incredible job, from the demo to the finished product, not a single detail was was overlooked. I can not praise them enough!! I have already recommended them to a neighbor and plan on using them again in the very near future.

Description of Work
Master bath remodeled.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], the master bath turned out great

11/21/2019

Chuck C.

Excellent. We are extremely pleased with the outcome. The project makes our home look so better! This company is extremely trustworthy and professional. They take the time to do it right and we are very focused on details. I would hire them again without reservation.

Description of Work
New front porch and hardy plank siding in the back and side of the house.

Category electrician, remodeling, siding

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] the house looks awesome and you guys where awesome to work for

10/14/2019

Randy T.

C&S Construction did a great job. The project took about three months and we lived in the house as it was being renovated. The crew helped us shift furniture around and made it as easy for us as possible. The finished project sure looks great!

Description of Work
We needed our entire home renovated. Popcorn ceilings removed, new flooring throughout the house (carpet and laminate), new entryway door, paint, replaced damaged subflooring, replaced polybutelene piping, new railings, high quality kitchen and bathrooms, a new laundry room, and some miscellaneous electrical work.

Category plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

Thanks so much for your comments.

09/02/2019

Chuck C.

The project was well performed. We were very pleased with Monty and his crew. They went well beyond the call of duty to make sure we were happy with all the big stuff as well as the details. We were so pleased we hired them to come back for a major porch project.

Description of Work
Complete renovation

Category custom cabinets, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, fireplaces, ceiling fans, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Review for C & S Construction Group LLC - 209 Race Club Rd, Summerville, SC - 38082363

Thanks guys I love working on historical house look forward to the porch project

06/30/2019

Stacy W.

C & S did a good job remodeling our kitchen and the flooring looks awesome. Even when there were installation issues with the flooring, they made sure everything was fixed to my satisfaction by the end of the project. Monty made a custom designed cabinet for our kitchen that came out beautiful and really adds a lot of storage to our kitchen. I love it! Only negative for us was some of the painting and or mudding. Even though they did touch up at the end of the project, some areas still look a bit sloppy. But in their defense, sometimes problems with paint and or mud isn't obvious until it thoroughly dries. In the end, we are very happy with our new kitchen and our choice of C & S Construction to take on our project.

Description of Work
Kitchen needed remodeled and new flooring installed in several rooms.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

That's [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your project and please don't hesitate to call me for ANY issues that you would like us to come fix

05/03/2019

Zack S.

Monty and his crew were great. Very professional. Even when other projects ran long they always kept me updated on their progress and work dates. They were a huge help. I plan on calling them again when I need help with my guest bath.

Description of Work
Shower pan install, drywall, and tile

Work Completed On 04/24/2019