C & S Construction Group LLC

South Carolina
South Carolina: General

209 Race Club Rd

Summerville, SC 29483

C & S Construction Group LLC has been in business for 25 years. We specialize in additions, remodeling and renovations. With in those 25 years we have built a large customer base, based on customer service, honesty and fair pricing. We are 100% licensed, bonded and insured. C and S Construction Group DOES NOT require any deposit before we start any project. All of our project come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. We look forward to servicing all of your remodeling needs....

home remodeling (22)plumbers (20)countertop installation (10)drywall (8)electrician (7)home builder (4)flooring (4)cabinet refacing (3)interior painting (3)ceiling fan installation (3)patio enclosures (2)siding companies (2)

11/10/2021

It was an absolute pleasure to work with these guys. Quality work, quick to respond to any inquiries and truly care about customer satisfaction. I will be calling on them again for future jobs!

Description of Work
N/A

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

Hey thanks for that review It was a pleasure remodeling both bathrooms. We look forward to coming back.

09/07/2021

Monty and his guys did an awesome job they remodeled my hole house .

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Thank you for the review. This was a big project ran into a couple of hiccups but that's expected with and older house. We look forward to starting your new porch, see ya in a couple moths.

07/02/2021

When asked about costs and quality of the work we'd be doing, I initially said that it wasn't going to be our forever home. However, after seeing how our master bedroom turned out, I know it's going to be hard to leave our home just because I love our new bathroom so much! The crew was easy to work with, worked hard, and addressed any concerns quickly and to our satisfaction. Each day, they arrived early (between 7 am and 7:30 am) and left by mid-afternoon. When they started demolition on the master bath, they discovered considerable water damage. The added cost to fix the unknown damage was very reasonable, and the repair work was done in a timely fashion. The unexpected discovery also involved major HVAC work, and Monty connected us with a business that gave us a reasonable rate for the big job and completed everything in a timely fashion, too. We also changed our mind about the flooring in the master bath, and again, the cost of the change was reasonable and didn't add extra time to the job. On a side note that shows their attention to detail and customer-focused approach, Monty noticed that I enjoyed listening to music throughout the house, so he surprised me by installing a Bluetooth speaker in the master bath at no additional cost. That was an unexpected and thoughtful surprise. After most of the work was done, Monty asked for a list of issues, which I supplied with pictures, locations, and explanations. They personally completed the updates and asked us to walkthrough the house together to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction. Even after we were satisfied, Monty reminded us that they stand behind their work and asked us to call him if we ever had issues in the future with any of the work that they did, and they would come back to fix it. It would take too many more words to describe just how pleased we were with the quality of work, final results, and important customer focus exhibited by Monty and his crew. I highly recommend them for any remodeling work, big or small. They're great to work with and produce results you'll brag about to family and friends.

Description of Work
We completely remodeled three bathrooms, partially remodeled one bathroom, and finished a game room with a wet bar.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Review for C & S Construction Group LLC - 209 Race Club Rd, Summerville, SC - 39391817

04/05/2021

We were very impressed with C&S construction and love our new bathrooms. The work was done efficiently and the attention to detail was evident. We would definitely recommend and rehire them for any remodeling work.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Plumbing, Electrical

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

Thank you so much for the work and for taking the time to write this awesome review. We look forward to your next project

12/16/2020

WOW!!! That’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the job that Monty and his crew did for us. The ENTIRE job that they did was outstanding and we are extremely glad we chose them. The work that they did was top shelf, looks so good makes you want to not ever use it in fear of messing it up. Because of the job they did we will most definitely be using them for all the upgrades/remodels that we have in the future. Thank you Monty and crew that had a part in the process of restoring our house to a home after the water damage due to the bathroom leak we experienced. Made us feel like family!!!!

Description of Work
Bath remodel, installed flooring, painting and plumbing

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Thanks for the awesome comments. The project looks great. We look forward to working with you guys again thanks Monty

09/20/2020

Monty and his team did an excellent job. They are very easy to work with. Was quick to come out on Saturday to fix an issue with the plumbing. I am very pleased with the work they did on my home. Everything looks great!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets, installed new flooring, replaced toilets, bathroom vanities and tub.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home builders,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you so much. The cabinets, flooring, and bathrooms turned out great

08/06/2020

Very well. Their ability to all trades without bringing in different contractors is great. Tile, plumbing, floors, framing, sheetrock, and electric. But, he is not a designer. You have to make your choices. He will not tell you what to buy: only limited guidance.

Description of Work
Demo and remodel 2 bathrooms

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home builders,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll work on the design aspect lol

06/28/2020

Monty and his team did an excellent job with the complete renovation of our home. Their work is outstanding and professional. Monty is a very knowledgeable contractor. He is always reachable when contacted. The work is completed in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the work C & S Construction Group did on our home.

Description of Work
Total renovation of home

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

Thanks guys we loved working on your project. Me and my team look forward to your next project thanks and god bless

04/22/2020

Work has been timely and stress free from an owners perspective. As with any remodel of an older home - underlying issues were found. But, I never felt like “hey, we found and now need to fix” this, that or the other to complete XYZ. Sound reasoning and the pros and cons were always thoroughly talked through with me. I never felt like “problems” were being found to drive up costs, the complete opposite actually. The new / unplanned work naturally added hours of work on their end but they still stayed on schedule! An honesty days work for an honest days pay and I cannot be happier with how this major project turned out! They stand behind their work and craftsmanship and I would hire them again in a second!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of 1300 sq ft home

Category home builders

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thanks for your awesome comments and the understanding of issues that might come up. Floor rot is can be one of those issues we look forward to your next project God bless my friend

03/04/2020

Excellent, my bathrooms looks beautiful. C & S Construction is a family owned business and Monty and his sons Joshua and Gabriel were honest, professional, personable, prompt and had great communication skills. I felt as if we were a team. They asked all the right questions before moving forward on the project and included me in all decisions being made. You can tell they have been doing this for quite awhile. I had a budget I needed to stay within and Monty helped me accomplish this by suggesting quality up to date products that saved time and money. Monty said the project would take two weeks and he was true to his word. But the most important item for me was the lifetime warranty on craftsmanship which is included in their contracts. I have several future projects and will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
Upgrading 2 full baths

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

Thanks for that awesome review. Your two bathrooms look awesome and it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again

Additions, Bath remodel, Hardwood floors, Tile floor, Tile showers, Sheetrock work, Painting ( interior/exterior), Electrical, floor rot, water damage, plumbing, siding, decks, Total home restoration.