BRUSH N ROLL PAINTING/REPAIRS LLC

With Angi since July 2007

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Leave It to Nick

Leave it to Nick! LLC Is a professional painting and contracting service based out of Summerville, SC. Leave it to Nick! LLC humbly started out as a one-man painting company and since then our wonderful clients have helped us grow beyond our wildest dreams. Entering our 6th year, we now have a wide range of services and experience, with our amazing crew and leadership working hand in hand with our customers to turn their vision into reality. Whether it is revitalizing your home with a fresh coat of paint, installing new floors, bathroom remodeling, or restoring the historic homes of Charleston, we do it all! Our company also has close relationships with property managers, realtors, and contractors who are confident in our ability to deliver their customers’ with a great experience. Leave it to Nick! LLC Is a company deeply rooted and founded on honesty, quality, and professionalism. We enjoy meeting and working with our customers to ensure that their expectations are exceeded! There is no higher compliment than a referral, and that is where 90% of our customers come from.

Offers by Leave It to Nick on Angi
Jani Loerincz Painting

2017-2018 Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated Summerville based Interior & Exterior Painting company. We also specialize in kitchen cabinets.In fact our cabinets were featured in Kitchen Magazine. We don't cut any corners and will make sure we get the job done the way you want it from start to finish. Call Janni for a free quote today

Offers by Jani Loerincz Painting on Angi
ABC Painting LLC

ABC Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Summerville, SC area with over 10 years of quality experience. Our staff will leave you feeling good about coming home every day. We're dedicated to taking exceptional care to each and every one of our customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

06/25/2010

The quote was fine but we didn?t get the work done by them. The painter who came out was fine. He was a bit late in returning my phone call after I left a message for him and that was my only problem. He came when he said he was going to show up and that was good. The quote was good and right on target when compared to other companies. His professionalism was good and I would definitely consider using their services in the future too.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Brush N Roll Painting/Repairs in April for exterior painting.

Category house painters

07/10/2007

Dave does good work. I've used him too many times to give details on any one job. I always call him first when my clients need home repairs done. In fact, he's done some work on my own house and I'm currently getting a bid from him on part of a kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
As a real estate agent, I often need minor and sometimes major repairs done for our clients. Dave does most of this work for me. He does very high quality work and his price is the lowest you can get (and still get quality work). He's done carpet replacement, plumbing repairs, electrical work, structural repairs, fence repair, painting and more for me over the years.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,electrician,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,house painters

HANDYMEN, CARPENTRY, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CARPET INSTALLATION, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, AND ROOFING.

CARPET CLEANING.