BRUSH N ROLL PAINTING/REPAIRS LLC

With Angi since July 2007

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

ABC Painting LLC

ABC Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Summerville, SC area with over 10 years of quality experience. Our staff will leave you feeling good about coming home every day. We're dedicated to taking exceptional care to each and every one of our customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

35 North Painting & Drywall

We are professional Painting and Drywall contractors focused on delivering the highest quality painting and drywall services.

06/25/2010

The quote was fine but we didn?t get the work done by them. The painter who came out was fine. He was a bit late in returning my phone call after I left a message for him and that was my only problem. He came when he said he was going to show up and that was good. The quote was good and right on target when compared to other companies. His professionalism was good and I would definitely consider u...

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Brush N Roll Painting/Repairs in April for exterior painting.

Category house painters

07/10/2007

Dave does good work. I've used him too many times to give details on any one job. I always call him first when my clients need home repairs done. In fact, he's done some work on my own house and I'm currently getting a bid from him on part of a kitchen remodel.

Description of Work
As a real estate agent, I often need minor and sometimes major repairs done for our clients. Dave does most of this work for me. He does very high quality work and his price is the lowest you can get (and still get quality work). He's done carpet replacement, plumbing repairs, electrical work, structural repairs, fence repair, painting and more for me over the years.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,electrician,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,house painters

HANDYMEN, CARPENTRY, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, CARPET INSTALLATION, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, AND ROOFING.

CARPET CLEANING.