Arrow Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

10595 Hwy 78 E

Summerville, SC 29483

Arrow Termite and Pest Control Owner and operator David Garner, a Charleston native, has over 32 years in the industry. David is a member of The National Pest Control Association, Greater Charleston Pest Control Association and Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are well trained, most earning master termite technician certificates. All technicians continue training and education courses keeping Arrow current and cutting edge in new developments and technology. Our employees are required to wear uniforms and we maintain a drug-free environment. For contractors: Pretreatments are primarily treated with Bora-Care or Termidor. For homeowners: Post termite treatments are treated with Termidor....

09/11/2021

William M.

I was simply attempting to get pest control from this company as I am a current customer. I started calling on Thursday and literally no one would answer the phone. Called multiple times and left messages to get a call back. No one else get called back. I then submitted 2 requests for service directly from their very own website. All these requests have since gone completely ignored. No one will answer their phones there and no one return phone calls. I should not have to beg to give someone my business.

Description of Work
Pest Control

05/08/2017

Nicole A.

Did a good job. I was able to do yard work without getting bit

Description of Work
Yard sprayed

Category pest control

Thank You for your review. We appreciate your business.

12/08/2016

andrew D.

It was fair. They didn't come for a follow-up treatment like they said they would. They billed me for extra things and they said there were no extra costs. I was not very satisfied. We still have roaches. They were supposed to come to do the outdoor treatments three times a year and they haven't done that. They billed me to do something on my yard which they didn't tell me there was an additional cost. I think they were on time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Arrow Termite & Pest Control.

09/27/2016

Patrick S.

Not well. This was the second visit, 3 months after the initial visit. Clearly Arrow had taken no notes about our house during the first visit. They had to be corrected several times about what was agreed to. Tried to spray where they weren't supposed to spray. Did not bring any paste like they were supposed to. Although paid to spray the lawns they only did the parts of the lawn in which they thought they could be seen (we have video security around the house). They drove out exactly one hour after they drove in (again, video surveillance) so it became obvious what their primary goal was/is. The time the tech took out to call his boss about what the agreed service was and the time for him to re-park his truck twice all came out of our one hour.

Description of Work
Routine quarterly insect control visit.

08/12/2016

Lorraine W.

I called Arrow Termite and Pest Control to inspect and treat my home for termites and other pests. Tim, the technician, came out and inspected, giving me a price. He came back to do the treatment on 7/27/2016. He was prompt and courteous, very pleasant to work with. He will come on a monthly basis to treat for other pests! I had a great experience with this company.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

Thank You for your review and we do thank you for your business.

06/01/2016

Terry W.

Spent close to 5 hours treating my home and installing the plastic. Seemed to be very thorough and none of their competitors come close to beating their price.

Description of Work
Preventative treatment for termites and installed plastic under house.

Category pest control

Thank You. We appreciate you business.

04/09/2016

Jared M.

Prompt professional service.

Description of Work
mosquito treatments

01/26/2016

Margaret A.

very professional, very helpful, very pleasant

Description of Work
quarterly pest maintenance and fire ant abatement

01/09/2016

Marlene M.

Very professional. Wrote what was done (I was at work during the time) and listed what chemicals were used. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control.

12/06/2015

Linda B.

This company was prompt, courteous, and professional and I recommend them without reservation. Their price was considerably less than that being charged in this area by some other companies.

Description of Work
Inspected for termites, did preventive treatment, and provided 10-year termite bond, renewable at $185 for at least two years. This was an Angie's List deal.

Category pest control

Thank You for the excellent review. We do appreciate your business. If you ever need quarterly pest control, please give us a call 843-873-0800

11/16/2015

Manya W.

They were good. They did come on time. They could have put extra spraying down because it seems like the mosquitoes came two days later probably because of the rains also.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Arrow Termite & Pest Control at $75 for Lawn Pest Control Treatment!

Category pest control

Thank you for your review. If there is any problems please call our office. We appreciate your business. 843-873-0800

10/22/2015

Don P.

Did a great job. I was skeptical but it worked as promised.

Description of Work
Mosquito control in yards

Category pest control

Thank You for your business. We do appreciate it.

10/18/2015

Amanda L S.

Everything from booking the appointment to completion of the service went excellent. I'm so thankful I found this company for my pest control needs. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks for the excellent service!

Description of Work
Applied mosquito treatment to yard.

Category pest control

Thank You so much for your trust in our company. We appreciate your business.

09/23/2015

jeffrey S.

Gave me a renewal rate for termite bond even though my renewal period had lapsed. Saved me tons of money. Great service and really willing to work with me to get me back as a customer.

Description of Work
Termite bond renewal

Category pest control

Thank you for the review. We do appreciate your business.

06/17/2015

Jamie I.

The person that came out to our house sprayed the yard, as well as up into the trees. This went above our expectations and our yard has been much more enjoyable since.

Description of Work
Sprayed our yard with bug treatment

Category pest control

Thank You for the review.

04/29/2015

Yolanda W.

I am very satisfied with Arrow Termite & Pest Control and will use again when necessary.

Description of Work
The provider came out to spray for mosquitoes. We had a nice conversation about the environmental friendly product that they use as I was concerned about my dog coming out after the spraying

04/13/2015

Michael H.

It was good I guess. They did respond at a timely manner. It was effective. I knew exactly what they were putting down. I knew how long it would last for. I would probably use them again.

Description of Work
They sprayed my yard for ants.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

04/02/2015

Justine D.

James was the technician and he was very professional, kind and punctual. He went above and beyond what he was scheduled to do. He spent 2 hours at our home and helped to also fix our rodent problem. He took his time with treating the entire yard. I kept an eye just to make sure he was doing a thorough job and he was. He was honest as well and I felt that he really cared. I ended up leaving my previous termite/pest company and will likely sign up for routine pest control with Arrow. I felt like I was receiving individual personalized care from this smaller company compared to other big name commercial companies.

Description of Work
Lawn Pest Control Treatment Deal ; Also evaluated a rodent problem in our garage, inspected part of the crawl space, gave recommendations on how to keep rodents out.

Category pest control

Thank You so much for the review. James is a excellent tech. Thank you for your business, hope we will hear from you soon.

03/26/2015

Nancy S.

I thought the $299 termite treatment would turn out to be some kind of a scam, but Tim was the technician who came to my house, and he really did do a termite treatment for $299. He was very punctual, professional, and nice. He did find powder post beetles which required an additional treatment, but that's just how it goes sometimes. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for your business. If you have any problems, give us a call. We have a excellent pest control program also. Thanks

02/28/2015

judith R.

We had a problem with fire ants. We have a pool area that we wanted to protect! After they sprayed, we didn't see a single fire ant all summer! We'll have them back.

Description of Work
I purchased a Deal from this company for a lawn pest control treatment. I had them come and spray the whole yard.

01/15/2015

John N.

Miss understood the details of the Big deal. Did not end of having the work done.

Description of Work
Purchased $299 Big Deal for Termite Prevention Service

Category pest control

I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding. If there is anything we could do, please let me know. Thanks 873-0800

12/23/2014

George S.

Treatment worked very well and would use again.

Description of Work
Treated yard for mosquito control.

Category pest control

Thank You for your review. We appreciate your business.

12/04/2014

Sharon M.

They are very good. They did a very professional job and it worked. They had to come out the second time. They were on time.

Category pest control

I do appreciate your review and want to thank you for your business. Thanks

07/28/2014

Denise O.

They are reliable, punctual, courteous, and their spray works. If it doesn't you can call them, and they will come right back. It is customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
I use Arrow for quarterly pest treatment, and now they are doing fire ants.

Category pest control

Thanks' for the review. We do appreciate your business.

07/26/2014

Pamela K.

Robbie arrived very promptly and inspected the interior of the house first, then the perimeter of the house. He applied the treatment and drilled holes and was told there were no termites found. I have a yearly contract with them for $185, after the initial coupon price of $299.00. Robbie was wonderful. Kept me informed at what he was doing. Would highly recommend this company. Thanks Robbie!

Description of Work
Inspected for termite bond.

Category pest control

Thank You for your review. That means a lot.

Walker Pest Management

Walker Pest Management is a local, family, owned pest control company that offers a full range of services. These include residential & commercial pest prevention plans as well as one-time pest solutions. While our competitors have large initials and startup fees, we try to keep the cost of getting started affordable for everyone. Whether you have a problem with ants, spiders, earwigs, silverfish, centipedes, mice, rats, bed bugs, termites, or even stinging insects like yellow jackets, wasps, hornets, and fire ants we have a solution. Our customer service representatives are ready to help asses your pest issue and provide you with a timely appointment that works with your schedule. You will be given an actual time of arrival not a 4 hour window to wait for someone to arrive. We look forward to working with you and keeping your home or business pest-free.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Termite & Pest control, Moisture control, Encapsulations for crawlspaces, Mosquito Control.