Apex Contractors LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2011

New Home Construction and Remodeling . Located in Summerville SC, we service the greater Charleston area. We specialize in ICF construction. We do foundations to roofing and everything in between....

Quality Masonry

Quality Masonry specializes in masonry construction we do brick block and concrete work with over 15 years of experience free estimates. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

Stonehouse Countertops

Give us a call for your Marble & Granite needs!

Palm Flooring llc

Palm Flooring is the premier provider of quality hardwood flooring in Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is everything hard wood. Your satisfaction is our priority. And we guarantee to provide you a quality product start to finish.

Offers by Palm Flooring llc on Angi

12/07/2020

Paul and his crew are very professional, very thorough and do an outstanding job! They were very trustworthy, punctual, cleaned the work site very day, and were very quick to resolve any concerns that I had. They contacted me immediately if there was a question, and the quality of their work met even my high standards. I actually wish I had more projects that they could do because I have been comp...

Description of Work
Create 1/2 bath, remodel master, build detached garage

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,marble & granite,home remodeling

05/17/2018

I called and tried to schedule multiple appointments but they never were able to commit to anything and never showed up.

Description of Work
Remideling

Category remodeling

08/10/2017

Once the permit was approved workers were out and working hard and doing a great job. They were very professional and very meticulous about what they did. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I had a front porch added to my house.

Category home builders

04/19/2017

It went well. They seemed to work quickly and the problems that came up were addressed and solved.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen enlarged and completely redone. This included new cabinets, flooring and countertops.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

02/03/2017

There was no job. Had to choose rating to complete survey,

Description of Work
Never contacted this builder. Don't know why Angie's List keeps requesting a review.

Category ceramic tile

01/06/2017

Apex Contractors did an outstanding job on our new home. The interior was completely redesigned. The exterior was updated with a large front porch. We also added a 1/2 bath, master bath, and master bedroom. Paul and crew were always professional. Apex worked very hard to keep this project within our time frame and budget. We would recommend Apex to anyone looking to update their home! Pictures com...

Description of Work
Full home remodel/renovation and master bedroom addition

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,home remodeling

11/09/2016

Set up an appointment with Mr. Paul Kunitsa to do an estimate on a remodeling project. He called the night before to cancel because he had to be elsewhere. I then contacted him on two occasions to try to set up a new appointment, and he never responded. It is fair to say he has been extremely irresponsive and unprofessional in dealing with a potential customer.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

09/10/2016

Apex did an amazing job on our master bath! We cannot believe how it has transformed! Paul and his crew were always on time, and the job was completed within our timeframe. We plan to use Apex for all of our future projects.

Description of Work
Master Bath Renovation

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing

07/18/2016

It didn't. I called, the gentleman who answered was very abrupt asked if he could call me back shortly and of course I said yes. That was last week, I'm still waiting. Of course if he calls it's a missed opportunity for him. I do not hire unreliable people.

Description of Work
Remove move shower pan and replace with tile. Remove shower door, build narrow half wall by shower.

Category ceramic tile,drywall

05/19/2016

Never showed for appointment to give estimate. Don't waste your time. He did mine.

Description of Work
Never showed for appointment to give estimate.

Category remodeling

Residential construction & remodeling. Roofing. Foundation repair. Ceramic tile. Drywall. Flooring. Marble & granite. Masonry. Plumbing.

Ask for details.