All American Handyman

Founded 2018 •

200 Sedgewick Rd

Summerville, SC 29483

Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule for an estimate today!

06/15/2021

Walter P.

Great job,well done

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category screen repair

Thank you for the review and I really appreciate your business

04/08/2021

Bryce M.

It was good, he was done in a day, he had to comeback for some couple of hours the next day and he was finished. He was professional and friendly.

Description of Work
He raised the header on our garage door to make the garage door taller he redo the siding and the structure around.

Category garage doors

It was with great pleasure to take care of your project for you, we really appreciate your business, thanks again from All American Handyman.

04/08/2021

Ellen S.

It went very well. They were polite, honest, gave us a good price, and told us exactly how much it's gonna cost. When they finished, it's in line with what they said.

Description of Work
They roofed the house and put 2 wind turbines on top of the house

Category handyman service

It was our pleasure to remove the old shingles and damaged plywood, then we installed new plywood, felt paper, and architectural shingles. We also replaced 2 of turbines that were damaged. Again thank you for your business and really appreciate our customers comments.

04/07/2021

Brandon B.

It was great, mr. Smith was timely and easy to work with. Pays attention to details and is all about the quality. 10/10 would recommend

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service, replacement windows, deck cleaning, woodworking, ceiling fans, doors

It was a pleasure meeting you, and I am glad that I could replace the window for you. Again thank you for your business

Cody M.

All-American handyman was absolutely fantastic at doing my roof Daniel's very professional and walk me through every step of the way to make sure I understood the matter how many times I ask questions. Daniel made sure was a 100% correct as if he had lived in this house. I will Definitely higher again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category handyman service, roofing

It was a pleasure, we had to replace a lot of plywood decking on the roof, after stripping the old shingles, then with new decking installed, installed the new felt paper and shingles, my crew and I were very pleased to take care of you and your family’s need of a new roof. Thank you for your business.

Cody M.

I said I would hire this man again and I did his quality of work and customer service were outstanding will go to him for all my handy man needs. Couldn't be happier

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring throughout the home

Category flooring contractor

It was a pleasure seeing you again, and really appreciate the opportunity to install your laminate flooring throughout your home. Please do not hesitate to call for any other projects that may come up. And again thank you for your business.

Taylor M.

Danny and his team did excellent work stripping off my roof, patching up any potential holes in my roof, and laying down shingles. I would absolutely hire all American handyman again. Highly recommended. 5 stars!!!

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service, roofing

Thank you for the opportunity to reroof your house, I am proud to say All American Handyman has completed another top notch job for its customer, thank you for your business

Duramax Construction

At Duramax Construction, we pride ourselves on providing a wide range of services for our customers. We have the experience, skills and equipment necessary to tackle smaller projects as well as larger, more involved ones. We can coordinate with other contractors or perform every aspect of your project with members of our crew. It's this comprehensive service that sets us apart and satisfies our many clients. From small remodeling projects to major renovations, we do the job with quality and customer satisfaction in mind. We work all over the South Carolina Lowcountry.

Offers by Duramax Construction on Angi
    Garage Floor Xpress

Garage Floor Xpress

2022 Super Service Award

SC
    South Carolina: General
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

All American Handyman is a one stop shop we do minor plumbing, electrical, replace any wood rot, metal and wood facia repairs, decking repairs, vinyl siding repairs, install laminate flooring, hardwood flooring, replace broken floor joists, window replacement, chase and chimney cap replacement, garbage disposal replacement, gutter repairs, and install shutters.