Air Concept Solutions LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

102 Bayleaf Ct

Summerville, SC 29483

Here at Air Concept Solutions, LLC, we are a family owned business with over 25 years’ experience. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured Mechanical HVAC Contractor specializing not just in your typical HVAC service but also the overall Building Performance of your home, commercial properties and restaurants. In addition to premium top brand HVAC equipment & duct work installations, retrofits, maintenance and crawlspace areas. With our professional staff & NATE Certified Technicians we are dedicated in providing the best heating and cooling service and advice to fit your needs and comfort. We offer 10% discount to any military or law enforcement personal and now to anyone who has been referred by Angie's List. Call to find out more about our service rates & pricing today. We are open 6 days a week with Saturday's at standard rates between business hours and 24 hour emergency service....

04/22/2020

DANIEL H.

Charles and Johnny and crew did a great job changing out my unit very professional explained all questions left home just as clean as it was before the arrived.job well done

Description of Work
Switch out unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

09/06/2019

david C.

Our tech Devin diagnosed problem in minutes had unit running in less than 20 minutes. I recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right.

Description of Work
Repaired non functioning air handler.

06/25/2018

Robert B.

It went fine. No issues. they use many safety features that are not required by code.

Description of Work
Heat Pump Installation

01/15/2018

holly G.

The overall experience was excellent!! I couldn't have asked for better service. I located Air Concept Solutions on Angie's List and went with them due to the ratings and reviews. I didn't know who my recently deceased father had been using to service his unit and didn't know anyone in the town where he lived, so I looked on Angie's List. The guys from Air Concept Solutions, called to let me know they were on the way, but I also received a courtesy call the morning of too. Jamie and Taylor kept me informed of what they were doing and what was going on. I told Jamie that I found the company on Angie's List and he was like, that's great. He also told me, that they don't get to the area my dad's place is in, which is Harleyville SC, that much. So he's glad to see that people read the reviews. These guys were very professional and I would definitely use them again. I would also recommend them to others in the area as far service and price. Thanks Again!!!!!

Description of Work
PM on Heating and Air Unit

11/09/2017

John W.

The thermostat manufacturer recommended this company for help. I spoke with the owner and he first offered to walk me through the installation over the phone, then offered to come by the house. He showed up within an hour, spent 45 minutes fixing what I had done wrong, and got our system up and running again. He would not let me pay him for the call. Just asked that I remember him next time I needed HVAC work. I definitely will!

Description of Work
I tried (unsuccessfully) to install a new smart thermostat myself.

07/07/2017

steve C.

called # from Angie's site. no answer. called # from website, explained that A/C was not working, was advised first appointment was Tuesday, 4 days away. Not what was expected from Angie's List "A" provider. Can not rate price & quality. I suppose the immediate 4 day wait was responsive. Not a positive first time experience with Angie's List or Air Concept Solutions.

Description of Work
service/repair central air conditioning unit

06/26/2017

Cindy K.

We had a duct that was loose and needed the main area to be replaced. They replaced and repaired ductwork.

Description of Work
They worked on some ductwork.

05/10/2017

Scott E.

From estimate to installation, Mike and his crew were responsive and easy to deal with. There was some time lag (approx 2 weeks), but given time of year and the amount of work to be done - it was reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

05/04/2017

Julian C.

Exceptionally well. Owner (Mike Sowder) came on Monday, arriving at scheduled time. He determined there was no Freon in A/C and, due to age and EPA regs, could not be repaired. We discussed alternatives and decided to replace with an upgrade to unit. Scheduled work for next day. Crew (Jaimie, Hunter, Carl) arrived on time and completed the job expeditiously and well. As job was ending (near 6:00p.m.) Terri (Owner's wife) came to job site with detailed invoice and the paper work to obtain rebate from SCE&G. Tested system. OK.

Description of Work
Home air conditioner failed on first hot weekend of year. Inside temps were 88+ degrees. Needed repair or replacement of unit. Replaced old unit with a new Heil/ICP(Carrier Brand) 5 ton 15 SEER Complete 80% gas furnace (installed originally by builder in 2002) Gas Furnace VS, Coil Box and Outside Unit 410a

Category energy audit

12/28/2016

Thomas H.

It's been really good. They were willing to match other decent peoples prices and even come down a little lower.

Description of Work
I use Air Concept Solutions LLC for heating and a/c services. They replaced the outside unit and inside air handling unit.

Benware Mechanical

We provide a range of services that help keep your home or business equipment running properly and efficiently.

Air Travel LLC

Double Tap HVAC & Electrical

We are a veteran owned and operated company. With over 15 years of electrical and HVAC experience, we are here to address all your electrical and HVAC needs you may have. Ask us about our Senior and Veteran discount.

Offers by Double Tap HVAC & Electrical on Angi

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Heating & air conditioning repairs. Service & replacement for residential & commercial properties. Ductwork repairs & replacement. Resolving crawlspace. Duct sweating issues. Humidity issues. HVAC air quality control issues. Blower door testing. Carbon monoxide testing. Home energy audits. Preventative maintenance service contracts. Refrigeration repairs & service.

Mold remediation & testing.