Affordable Handyman and Painting Services

South Carolina
South Carolina: General

Summerville

Summerville, SC 29486

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Fully licensed to preform carpentry, Handyman Services, Interior / Exterior Painting, Screen Porches, Carpentry . Proud Super Service Award Winner in multiple categories in 2012 and 2011. Affordable Handyman of Charleston, SC is locally owned and operated. Excellent customer service and professional quality work. Call and let us help you save money and relieve you from the headaches that other contractors may give you. If you are a do it yourself-er but don't know how to get started with your project let us spend a couple of hours with you to get you on your way....

4.4

4.2

handyman (298)interior painting (94)home remodeling (45)woodworking (38)door installation (32)drywall (31)tile installation (31)house painting (27)lighting (22)decks & porches (22)ceiling fan installation (20)general contractors (15)

12/18/2020

It went very well. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They painted our kitchen and hallway up the stairs

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

12/10/2020

Everything went exceptionally well. A very skilled craftsmen. The cost was a great value. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
The handyman installed railing on the stairs, installed crown molding did framing, fixed nail holes, painted wall and painted front porch . The handyman did a phenomenal job and cleaned up at every step of the job. Everything was replaced correctly. I would hire him again, his work is very professional. He is indeed a craftsman.

Category decks,picture framing,handyman service,animal removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/07/2020

We did not ultimately hire this company (husband hired acquaintance) but wanted to comment on their proactive and timely communication and action. They responded within the date we requested their services and were timely with all communication and walk-throughs following. This company read to me as reliable, responsible, and always available.

Description of Work
Interior home painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/25/2020

I had mold on the pickets of an outside rail and banister. David and his crew did a very good job (supposedly) killing the mold and repainting the pickets and banister. Unfortunately, he did not kill the mold as it has come back iness than a year. I was able to contact him in April and he promised to come by and re-examine the job. He has not done this after many many texts and voice mails. He has...

Description of Work
Kill mold and repaint the pickets and railings

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

06/17/2020

Unfortunately I cannot recommend this company. In our initial meeting, David was very knowledgeable and friendly, but things went downhill from there. The employees who did the job did not seem to know what they were doing. A number of things were done incorrectly and had to be later repaired by someone else. Worst of all, one thing that we paid to have done was never completed. I emailed them man...

Description of Work
Deck construction, door installation, other minor repairs

Category decks,handyman service,animal removal,doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Good morning Mr homeowner, We received your notice from Angies List and truly apologize for your experience. During the months that your project and emails were being received We were dealing with complications in our first grandchild birth and were in and out of the hospital for months. We did have issues with the employees we had at that time but have since fixed these problems. I would love the...

06/13/2020

I Previously wrote a review about Affordable Handyman and painting services that was unacceptable. I've recently been in touch with them and found out that things weren't as they seemed. I am man enough to admit that I was wrong and apologize for the earlier review. The quote I was given was very reasonable and actually the best I had received and can't wait to see how the work goes!

Description of Work
Pergola Installation, interior painting and fence stained

Category fencing,handyman service,animal removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

04/29/2020

Terrible. I had to get someone else to repair the work they had done.

Description of Work
Siding some painting and some repair work

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

Sorry to hear that you reached out to someone else on any issue that may have concerned the work that we performed for you in (2017). We certainly would have liked to have the opportunity to see the work that you are leaving the review about so we could have addressed it for you. We can not grow together if we do not know together.

04/11/2020

Affordable Handyman and Painting Services: They were outstanding! father and son team did great work on my garage closet project constructed walls applied drywall cleaned the area, so well done looked like it had been constructed when the house was originally built. Thanks for the great work!

Description of Work
Garage closet project

Category custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

04/02/2020

Went well. Plan on hiring for more work around my home.

Description of Work
Repair wood on front porch and painted both porches

Category decks,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

01/12/2020

Very good. Work was done fast and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
replace existing exterior vinyl shutters

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

Interior , Exterior Painting , Flooring, and Carpentry

Roofing, Plumbing and Electrical. We are currently in the process of getting out license for these services.

Check, MasterCard, Visa