Poteats Floor Sanding

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

We offer a full range flooring services. Our team has over 19 years of experience in the field of floor refinishing and installations....

864 New Vision Remodeling

864 New Vision Remodeling is a great company providing quality services all throughout the upstate. We have really great prices and affordable ones as well. Give us a call for any quotes you would like to get to change the vision of your home.

George Williamson Floors

Please call do not request quote Best form of communication and for a fast response, please call(864) 420-9907!!!! Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No service fees. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Please do not email please call . I service Anderson and Pickens oconee and Greenville County. Please do not request quote please call 864-420-9907 many thanks George

CF Flooring LLC

We are locally owned and operated flooring store where we sell and install flooring. We have ten years experience with great deals and we also offer a free warranty; we also offer financing with a lot of promotional offers. Let us turn your project into your dream home!

10/14/2015

Elizabeth C.

Description of Work
Perfect! Poteat knows his stuff. He tried sanding the floor to get rid of dark spot and when that didn't work he put in three new boards andworked with the stain until it matched. |Extremely satisfied. |

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/17/2014

Deborah C.

Description of Work
They sanded and refinished the hardwoods in my rental. Work was done as promised and they look great!

12/17/2012

Pam S.

I can't say enough about what a wonderful job Mr. Poteat's team did refinishing my ugly beat-up pine floors. They are beautiful now. They did 4 rooms for $1000. They showed up when they said they would and finished when they said they would, and I did not have to pay until the job was complete.I

Description of Work
They sanded and stained 4 rooms of old pine hardwood floors that had been covered with carpet for years. I pulled the carpet up myself. It took about 2.5 days for them to finish.

03/09/2012

Connie W.

The floors look great--Beautiful! They did really good prep work and cleaned up when they were done. The price was originally $390, but they gave me a Senior Discount to make it $300. But the work was so good, I gave him a $50 tip!

Description of Work
I called them on a Wednesday and they were here on Monday and Tuesday and moved all my furniture for me, and did a great job with my floors--my foyer and my living room. They prepped the floor the first day (didn't stay too long). They came back and finished everything the next day (told me not to walk on the floor). I waited to move my furniture.

09/29/2011

MICHAEL B.

Great job

Description of Work
We were on vacation they came in and put hardwoods in the MBR and 2 walk in closets . Job was done and furn back in when we got home. Very nice job.

10/15/2010

Amanda P.

This is the 3rd house the Poteats have done the floors for us in 15 years. They were originally recommended by a friend, and they've always done excellent work. They show up for appointments on time and work very quickly. They know their stuff, and there isn't a question they can't answer about hardwood floors. The end result never fails to disappoint. You often hear this is a DIY job, and I definitely DIY when I can, but there's no way I'd try it on my own when I can get such an excellent result for the price.

Description of Work
Sand & Coat all hardwood floors in our house. Natural stain was used.

05/07/2010

ERNIE L.

We had moved into the house 8 mos. ago. The kitchen floor showed visible " cupping " from washing with water and residual grime. Trina provided a clear description of what would be done as well as a written estimate. Because it required drying time between coats, we arranged to have the work done while we were not home. The work was done carefully and well. They did there utmost to control the sanding dust. We are thrilled with or new looking hardwood floor in the kitchen. You would not know it was 18 years old.

Description of Work
Sand and refinish Kitchen hardwood floor approx 180 sq. ft.

06/22/2006

robert B.

They did a fantastic job on all of the floors in my home. They didn t leave any puddles of poly urethane and they were nice and even floors. The men were really nice and they didn t leave any mess for us to clean up. I did have to stay on them to get them to finish their work though, that was the reason I gave them a B grade. I felt their price was fair.

Description of Work
They sanded and refinished nine rooms of oak floors, which was pretty much the whole house and stained them.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood flooring sales, installation & refinishing