Mikes Movers

Founded undefined • With Angi since September 2019

Happy clients make us happy. Fact is- moving can be super stressful so we are here to tell you how to plan it based off literally thousands of past jobs and to make the process as easy on the mind and wallet as possible. We do this every day. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+64 more images

movers (27)hauling (5)piano movers (3)

01/09/2022

David K.

Outstanding service! Mike was professional, detail-oriented, customer focused, and transparent. Both in his pickup and delivery, his service depicted professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency. The price was also reasonable and well worth the value. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Move large, bulky, high-priced furniture from one residence to another

Category delivery service

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

06/19/2021

Brandon J.

Amazing. These guys are great. Brandon is an absolute beast!

Description of Work
Long distance move

Category hauling services, moving companies, delivery service, piano moving

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

04/27/2021

Brit J.

Mike's Movers were punctual, professional, careful, and efficient. My family was very pleased with the work, the staff, and the outcomes. In addition, the price was attractive. I commend Mike and his Movers.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/27/2021

Juliana R.

Mike was confident, efficient, and trustworthy. He made my life so much easier. I would recommend Mike’s Movers to anyone looking for any kind of moving assistance. Thank you, Mike!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

01/22/2021

Blake B.

Best moving company I have ever dealt with. Mike and his team are great. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving - Load/Unload

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/16/2021

Lisa C P.

Mike is the ultimate professional, extremely nice and went above and beyond what we needed. I would hire him again in a second and his rates were extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
Moving our home items from South Carolina to Georgia

Category hauling services, moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

12/30/2020

L S.

We used Mike’s Movers for our recent move and to say we were pleased with them would be an understatement. The two gentlemen that came were courteous, mannerly, beyond polite, gentle with our furniture, and very hard working. They never touched a single wall moving us out of the old house or into our new home. We watched them move very large, heavy pieces with much consideration. They worked smarter, not harder, and did an impressive job. We have never hired movers before because we’d heard horror stories about damaged walls and broken furniture. We were thankful to Mike’s Movers for making the move smooth and painless, and much easier, thanks to those wonderful young men who did such a wonderful job taking care of our precious pieces, many of them antiques. I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
House Moving

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

11/03/2020

Dana M.

Mikes movers did a great job. Great communication, very careful, hard working, and dependable. We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Moving houses

Category moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

09/14/2020

Jeff M.

From the quote with Mike to handing the check to Marcus, the entire process exceeded expectations. Mike's quote was spot on (and final charge was a few dollars less because both guys were productive and fast). Speaking of which... Marcus and Cole arrived 15 minutes early, were very professional and gregarious. They treated our furniture better than we would! We had some challenging pieces that they handled brilliantly. During the 5 1/2 hours they worked, I counted about 10 minutes of an actual break. They were focused and determined and did simply a bang up job. I fully endorse this company. If you need anything moved, call Mike!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from 3 storage units and one house to a new house

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

08/30/2020

Keith L.

Excellent. Mike’s team members were excellent, well-organized and able to load much more into the PODS Movimg containers than I thought ever possible!! They were on time, honest, trustworthy and focused on excellent outcomes and protection of our goods!!

Description of Work
Loading two PODS Moving devices

Category moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

04/21/2020

AJ J.

Everything was perfect! Quick reply to messages and phone calls, kept the furniture safe from damage. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Delivery Service, Moving Furniture

Category hauling services, moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/19/2020

Sally C.

They did a wonderful job. Very careful with the furniture. No damage to walls, either. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

04/10/2020

June C.

The move absolutely could not have gone any better! I could not have asked for better service. Our movers, Marcus and Mike, we're very professional and polite. They arrived at the exact time that was estimated! At the move destination, they assembled all the furniture perfectly . Everything arrived without a scrath! I will use this service again when needed and I highly recommend them to anyone needing moving service. Thank you Mike's Movers!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

03/27/2020

Melanie M.

It went really well. Everything was done very quickly and efficiently. We would definitely use Mike’s Movers again.

Description of Work
Moving, Piano Moving

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

02/19/2020

Dr F.

Great job. Professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

12/28/2019

Kaye S.

Mike and Marcus were fantastic. They moved all of my furniture in less than 4 hours and were very reasonably priced. There was no damage to speak of and they were very professional and personable. On time and dealt amazingly with getting furniture up and down narrow stairs. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

12/25/2019

Sharon B.

It was awesome. I was very nervous about the move. They made me feel so comfortable. They were very careful of my belongings, making sure everything was wrapped and put on the truck safely. It went much smoother and quicker than I anticipated. The price was great. I would recommend them to anyone needing to be moved. Thanks, Mike's Movers!!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

12/20/2019

Bill M.

Great move, 2 bedroom house, a full truckload, including the dreaded king size Tempurpedic mattress. Only moved a mile but knocked it out in 4 hours. I would use again and highly recommend them. Owner/ operator who cares.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

12/19/2019

Julie W.

Excellent move. Was on time very professional. Very friendly. Did not damage any furniture. Would recommend this young gentleman for any moving needs. I will be using him again in the future. Very reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

12/19/2019

Casey M.

Mike and his team were very fast, efficient, and professional. I will certainly use him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

11/25/2019

Mary T.

Great. Nothing was broken and he was on time.

Description of Work
Moving items to and from a storage unit. Delivering items purchased from stores.

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

11/21/2019

Stacy J.

It went great. He's very efficient and responsible.

Description of Work
He moved all of our furniture and merchandise.

Work Completed On 11/14/2019