Kunak Enterprises LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2012

RbS 28468

112 Lansdale Dr

Spartanburg, SC 29302

Kunak Enterprises LLC is a company that provides interior/exterior painting, drywall repairs on investment properties, rental/residential homes and some commercial work. Please call for estimate....

handyman (73)interior painting (23)house painting (12)drywall (10)general contractors (8)home remodeling (7)electrician (6)door installation (5)woodworking (5)plumbers (5)flooring (5)decks & porches (5)

08/18/2021

I am very pleased with the work that was done on my deck it looks beautiful like new. I would recommend Kunak Enterprises, Llc to anyone who is looking for a company that is honest and does a professional job.I highly recommend this company and will hire again in future.

Description of Work
Remove,pressure wash rails on deck,replace floor boards seal entire deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

10/14/2018

The work was completed in the time frame promised and within 10% of the estimated price given, which was fair given the amount, nature, and quality of the work performed.

Description of Work
Cleaning repair and painting of exterior woodwork and trim.

Category contractors,decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Friendly and reasonable customer to have and completely understood the minor complications we ran in to while performing work.

06/23/2018

He answered the phone the first time I called and was very friendly and professional. Provided a quote in a timely manner. Knowing we were moving he even put in the extra time to make sure he could fit our job in a timely manner. He completed the work with excellent workmanship and very quickly.

Description of Work
Garage ceiling needed patched due to a plumbing leak from above.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

Customer was in a hurry to do repairs so i understood his situation and accommodated his easy request for work in order to facilitate sale of house and job took half day. Great couple to work for.

12/25/2017

Quick, efficient, and effective. Recommend highly. He services what he does!

Description of Work
This time David did a small plumbing job and a carpentry job for me. He had previously painted the exterior of my home and has been my go to home repairman ever since then.

Category contractors,handyman service,plumbing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

This friendly customer has been great to work for as are most of my customers

12/17/2017

I am a out of town property owner and I can't emphasize enough how trustworthy and creditable Kunak Enterprises is. They sent me pictures during key milestones of the project, over communicated with me about their thoughts, ideas and next steps and worked with me every step of the way despite me being so far away. I wish I would of hired Kunak from the very beginning to avoid the horrible experien...

Description of Work
I hired Kunak Enterprises to complete a full house renovation. Unfortunately, the original contractors who were paid for the project did horrendous work and lacked skill and professionalism. I called David of Kunak Enterprises regarding the situation and he immediately came to the rescue. Within 2 weeks, Kunak Enterprises turned the situation around and renovated my home so skillfully and beautifully.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,handyman service,locksmith,remodeling,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

These kind people were taken advantage of by dishonest contractors and we had to rework almost all improperly repairs made so owners could get some funds coming in and start to recover stolen money from unacceptable services performed in way over extended time involved in finishing job This style of corrupt work performance is running rampant in a suddenly booming industry. I suggest using license...

08/29/2017

They were punctual, looked at the problem, gave me a price and solved the problem.

Description of Work
Fixed leak on roof.

Category handyman service,roofing

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

07/26/2017

Terrible, David Kunak was supposed to return and finish (fix really) the interior painting job that his painters failed to do. Though he promised to do, he never returned. The living room was supposed to receive two coats, however it barely received one it was poorly applied.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

This customer was great to work for however, I left a new crew member unsupervised and had to touch up his errors. Customer was mistaken in stating only one coat of paint applied. There were two coats but the particular product was not applied properly which caused final coat to look different than the brush work. I explained i would be back to re coat the walls a third time, rolling only needed b...

07/13/2017

Excellent workmanship and communications. David and Frank went beyond the call of duty...they reacted well to changes in scope and were able to keep the project moving along smoothly. This is my first experience with having this amount of work done in my home, and I was apprehensive about finding the right contractor to do the work to my high standards. Kunak Enterprises was definitely the right c...

Description of Work
Installed new basement access door in kitchen. Installed new wall and door in hallway from upstairs to basement. Installed new sheet rock ceilings in two rooms of basement. Remodeled master bathroom-installed new tub and tile on floor and around tub. Installed new raised deck on rear of house. Installed new exterior door leading out on to new deck.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

Very friendly and easy going customers to work for. job went well and all are happy.

07/03/2017

Kunak Enterprises LLC was engaged to repair, scrape, sand, and paint a large clapboard sided farm house and garage. They worked meticulously on the repair of rotted or damaged wood, then professionally prepared the surfaces for final painting by painstakingly scraping, sanding, and priming. They added an extra measure of an anti-fungal to the paint to prevent mold and mildew which is an ever prese...

Description of Work
House and Garage painting

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Two more great customers to work for and have called us back for major storm damage repairs and to build second retirement home on property.

05/01/2017

Email response was pretty quick to start but trailed off after that. In the angieslist correspondence (which was initiated on a Sunday) he promised a follow up call by the end of the week. I did not hear from him by Friday but did by the following Monday. He said he would stop by, either that night (Monday) or Tuesday. That was the last I heard from David. I was disappointed at the lack of communi...

Description of Work
Siding work Replace a few shingles Area of water damage on a wall to be replaced. Asked about a quote to tile in a shower as well as interior painting.

Category drywall,handyman service,roofing,siding,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

i apologize but we have variables like weather, getting proper parts ordered, unforeseen issues that add more time thus setting back schedule however, some customers have patiently waited because we provide exceptional work as though it were our own homes I will make a better effort to make update calls out of respect to customers in future..

Residential/light commercial Interior/exterior painting, minor exterior rotted wood repairs . Drywall repairs, some plumbing/electrical fixture replacement.

Any services not listed above. We can try to refer a reputable person/company however, most reputable people/companies are busy so patience is needed.

Visa, Check, MasterCard