All State Pest Control

Locally owned.

Cynthia O.
05/20/2017
Very well.
Description of Work
Termite inspection.
Terry W.
02/25/2015
Description of Work
I hired them to get rid of the mice that were coming in thru my plumbing due to low temperatures. They said they couldn't get rid of them overnite but they had them gone before 10 days were up or I have seen no more signs of them since then!!!!
MIHALY D.
01/21/2015
I referred to Angie's List and after reading the referral, it seemed like the best choice. Especially, I had two referrals about yellow jacket nest in the yard. They were prompt. They were very polite and easy to deal with. They did a very thorough job. They offered if the bugs were not eliminated, they would come back and treat it again at no extra charge.
Description of Work
Removed yellow jacket nest.
William B.
10/15/2013
He sprayed the perimeter of the house, including the downspouts, gutters, porch, and deck. Whereas before we could barely keep the spiders and webs cleared away before they would come back, we have not seen a single spider nor web since the application. I thought the price was a little expensive, but we also weren't pressured into (or even offered) a contract, maintenance plan, or any services beyond what we called about. The exterminator was polite and efficient.
Description of Work
Sprayed for spiders, outside of house
Kim R.
07/25/2013
It cost $550 for getting the termite treatment done and $720 for the humidifier. They somehow messed up some wiring in my home security system when they were in the house; it has not been addressed yet. They came back and saw where they wire was hanging but did not know what to do. I feel they should have been careful. I think I will end up calling the security system company to come out and take care of it for me. They are going to charge me $85 an hour but I have not got to that point yet and I don’t know if they will reimburse me. They came in to do the work pretty quickly.
Description of Work
I used All State Pest Control for termite treatment and putting in a humidifier.
Terri G.
08/17/2012
When I bought my house, All State was the termite service and it just seemed easier to get the service from them. I don’t have anything to compare the price to.
Description of Work
All State Pest Control is my pest and termite service. They come out every three months.
Charles H.
06/11/2012
They were prompt and they called me 24 hours ahead like I asked them to, to make an appointment. The biggest thing is I have to leave work and they were prompt and there when they said they were going to be.
Description of Work
We use All State Pest Control for pest control. They came out and did my yearly termite check about a month ago.
Tim F.
05/30/2012
We have used them for 8 years. They do and excellent job, they're punctual and do an efficient job at what they do. I think they are pretty much the standard price that everybody is, which is too much.
Description of Work
We use All State Pest Control. The last time they did a termite inspection.
Jonathan M.
05/15/2012
They did a very good job. They came when they said they would and did what they said they were going to do.
Description of Work
I had them out to renew my termite certificate.
ERNIE L.
11/19/2009
We have recently started using them because they were highly recommended to me. They are quite reasonable and seem to do a good job. It seems to be a proprietor owned business as opposed to a national franchise. So, at the moment we are quite happy. They did the servicing and inspection when we bought the new house, so, we don't have a lot of history with them. But, so far we are happy with them. Their prices seem reasonable. They seem to be professional, reliable and honest.
Description of Work
They did the inspection and treatment for termites and things like that when I bought the new house.

Bulwark Exterminating - Greenville

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Walker Pest Management

803-865-4444 - Family owned & operated Pest Control - Servicing Columbia SC and all of Upstate SC since 2001. Services we offer: General Pest, Termite, Bed Bug, Mosquito, Fire Ant, Rodent, Cockroach, CL-100 - Check us out on Facebook and Google for more reviews. "Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours". PestControlColumbiaSC.com

Phone