NewScene Pro Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

PO Box 514

Simpsonville, SC 29681

NewScene is the choice for window cleaning, house soft washing, pressure washing, and related services in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas (including Simpsonville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Easley, Lake Keowee, Travelers Rest, and much of Upstate, SC). We are Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Licensed and Insured, Customer Friendly, and Detail Oriented in our cleaning services. We offer convenient payment options, including check, credit card, and Pay Pal....

window cleaning (35)gutter cleaning (5)pressure washing (3)

10/29/2021

GREAT! They did such a fantastic job! The windows were so clean I couldn’t believe it. They were efficient and thorough. It gave our house a whole new look. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Thank you for the great review!

10/29/2021

Went great, they were here at the time we agreed on, did a great job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
House Wash

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Thank you for the thoughtful review; we appreciate you!

08/09/2021

Very well done. We were dissatisfied with our prior window cleaning company and we tried NewScene based on their reviews and we were very pleased with the whole experience. Professional, prompt communications, timely service and most important - really really good cleaning work inside and out including screens and sills.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a great review! We appreciate you choosing us!

12/22/2020

It went great!! Very professional and they did a great job.Would have them back for further work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning and House Washing

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thanks for choosing us and for the nice review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future; thanks again!

10/10/2020

They did a fabulous job. Window wells and sills also perfect. Did screens and did perfect job on ezeebreeze windows on porch.

Description of Work
Power washed house and did all windows in and out.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you very much for the thoughtful review! We appreciated the opportunity to perform these services at your home and to meet you. Thanks again!

06/23/2020

Great! Excellent communication throughout, flexible on delivery, and high quality work for a very reasonable price. Have already set up the next appointment for future service.

Description of Work
Skylight and Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you for the review! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!

01/29/2020

I am over the top please with this cleaning service. Ben called me with a minute after requesting a quote. He was very nice and courteous. I explained that I needed the job done before the end of the week. He was out that afternoon to give me a quote. The price was reasonable so I accepted and the work was done the very next day. Ben and his crew arrived right on time. After briefing the them on t...

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Thank you very much for the kind and detailed review! We enjoyed meeting you and the opportunity to brighten your view. Thanks again!

09/19/2019

His service was excellent! He comes all the way from Simpsonville. He's always on time and professional. He also calls and do follow ups. He's a wonderful businessman. If you need a window cleaner, he's the one you need to call.

Description of Work
He cleaned all of my windows inside and out and the screens.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate your business over the years and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!

08/06/2019

Ben and his team were great. Ben was very professional. I was very pleased with his work. My house is clean and my windows sparkle. I also appreciate how they went about their work and were so unobtrusive I hardly knew they were in my home. I was quite pleased with the results and will definitely work with Ben again.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out. Pressure washing of house.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the great review! We enjoyed meeting y’all and enjoyed the opportunity to work on your home. Thanks again!

07/16/2018

SERVICE IS QUICK , PROFESSIONAL AND VERY NICE. WEAR BOOTIES INSIDE. ALWAYS CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES

Description of Work
OUTSIDE WINDOWS CLEANED

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

***2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2020 Super Service Award Winner*** Window Cleaning, Window Washing, House Washing (aka softwashing), Pressure Washing, Window Screen Cleaning, Mirror Cleaning, Skylight Cleaning, Eze-Breeze and Weathermaster vinyl system cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, and Gutter Whitening. We service Commercial and Residential (Home) accounts in the greater Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer, and Spartanburg, South Carolina area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal