KWR Appliances

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2016

115 Ayers Dr

Simpsonville, SC 29681

We provide refurbished washers, dryers, stoves, and refrigerators and offer professional dryer vent cleaning services.

11/30/2017

Steve B.

I purchased both a clothing washer and dryer and was told I had a guarantee that both would work. The very first day the washer emptied an entire load of water on the floor. After calling KWR multiple times they reluctantly sent out a guy to see what the issue was AT MY EXPENSE!! When that guy couldn't fix the washer KWR very reluctantly sent me another washer.........that also didn't work. The replacement wouldn't spin! After giving up and purchasing a new set from a reputable business, I asked if KWR would at least purchase back the washer and dryer at a minimal cost. Their answer was that they are currently not in the market for washers and dryers!!!!!!!!! So much for that "guarantee"!!! Sold me broken equipment, charged me to "fix it" then wouldn't take it back when it still didn't work!!!! Also, After reading a bad review that I wrote, they called my wife, yelled at her for my review and then hung up on her!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Tried to purchase a functional used washer and dryer.

Category appliance sales

05/11/2016

Denise H.

It went very well. Machine in great working condition. Delivery and set up done professionally.

Description of Work
Sold me a used, reconditioned Kenmore washing machine, delivered and set it up at my house.

Category appliance sales

Appliance Grandmasters

Appliance GrandMasters of Greenville is a Family Owned appliance repair company. Our factory trained service technicians are experts in the repair and maintenance of most major brands of appliances. From first contact to job completion, you can be assured of professional and affordable appliance service and repair. We offer fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and equipment and maintain a high skilled staff to answer any of your questions. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us many valuable customers.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We do not sell dishwashers or microwave ovens. We do not offer financing at this time.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about KWR Appliances

How is KWR Appliances overall rated?

KWR Appliances is currently rated 3 overall out of 5.

What days are KWR Appliances open?

KWR Appliances is open:

What payment options does KWR Appliances provide

KWR Appliances accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does KWR Appliances offer free estimates?

Yes, KWR Appliances offers free project estimates.

Does KWR Appliances offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, KWR Appliances does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by KWR Appliances?

Yes, KWR Appliances offers warranties.

What services does KWR Appliances offer?

KWR Appliances offers the following services: We sell refurbished appliances including washers, dryers, stoves, and refrigerators backed with written warranties. Delivery is available for an additional fee. We also provide professional dryer vent cleaning.

Are there any services KWR Appliances does not offer?