Handyman 4 Less

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

My objective is to provide an affordable alternative to the high priced contractors, without sacrificing quality. My parents taught me the right way in which to do work and to charge only what I would expect to pay for that service. By following this guideline I stay very busy. At least 98% of my work comes from referrals (word of mouth). I have a long list of customers who call me whenever they need a home repair or other work done. I am very versatile. I like knowing what I'm paying for, and you probably do too. My invoice is broken down into two columns. Materials and Labor. There are occasions, where there may be hidden damage behind a wall, floor or ceiling, which was not anticipated, and therefore not included in the original estimate. If/when this occurs, you will be notified immediately of any additional materials and/or labor costs. Upon your approval, work will continue. Payment can be made in several ways. A) Upon completion of a single job. B) Upon completion of each segment of work on a list. C) Payment of materials only prior to work commencing, with labor due upon completion. D) Payment for materials, and one-half of labor paid when work is half-way completed, and the rest upon completion. Payment terms will be determined and agreed upon prior to beginning any work. At this time I only accept your personal check or cash....

Beene's Pressure Washing

we offer pressure washing services. House cleaning with our unique soft washing system, Driveways with our high quality surface cleaner, we soft wash Roof's so it will never damage it but add years of life to it, Decks, wood & Vinyl fences. we offer Gutter Cleaning. If you want your house cleaned call BEENE!

Offers by Beene's Pressure Washing	 on Angi
NewScene Pro Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

NewScene is the choice for window cleaning, house soft washing, pressure washing, and related services in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas (including Simpsonville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Easley, Lake Keowee, Travelers Rest, and much of Upstate, SC). We are Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Licensed and Insured, Customer Friendly, and Detail Oriented in our cleaning services. We offer convenient payment options, including check, credit card, and Pay Pal.

Spray-Net Carolinas

08/12/2013

Stephen D.

My daughter wanted a new lighting fixture in her bathroom, that was just re-wallpapered. Only the lighting fixture she wanted didn't fit the old electrical receptacle. I figured I could always hire an electrician, or I could try to do it myself. Being basically cheap, I preferred to either go with a light fixture I could install myself (which my daughter didn't like) or install the new one myself and risk ruining the wallpaper when I wasn't sure what I was doing. I finally compromised and hired a "handyman." I got his business card at the local paint store, and frankly neither the name, HANDYMAN 4 LE$$, nor the card impressed me. However, the guy at the store said the guy was good, and not too expensive. To cut to the chase, he did a very good job, and said it was a lot trickier than it looked at first. So I probably did the right thing not trying to fix it myself. Overall, he did a good job,

Description of Work
Put up light in bathroom

Category handyman service

Thank you, (member name removed). Unfortunately, business cards don't allow for too much information on them. (member name removed) called me on a Friday afternoon, around 5:30 or so, and wanted the work done as soon as possible. I told (member name removed) I could be there first thing in the morning (Saturday). I arrived on time, completed the work, and cleaned up the area before leaving. BTW, I also hung a large mirror over the sink for (member name removed), at no additional cost. Plumb and centered. Handyman 4 Le$$

WOOD: just about anything wood related. ELECTRICAL: outlets, switches, lights/fans, security lighting, incandescent light upgrades to LED lighting, dimmers, new outlets & switches. PLUMBING: most plumbing issues a typical house would have need of. MISC: custom work that you wouldn't think of, I probably do. HOME REPAIRS: windows, doors, roofs, sheds, water damage, drywall repair, new doorways, open walls, close walls/doorways, steps, railings,. custom closet organizers, crown moulding.

Major electrical, major plumbing (sewer lines, etc.). While I can do larger jobs, I try to keep to the smaller ones. What's large? Ask me, and I'll let you know if it's within my scope of work. I will not take on any job that is too large or that I cannot provide the quality of work that I would expect in my own home.

Check, Financing Available