CONTRACTOR INVESTMENTS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2008

OWNER OPERATED. OWNER WILL BE WORKING ON ALL JOBS AND USES EMPLOYEES AND SUBS AS NEEDED FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. NO AFTER HOURS CHARGE. LICENSE #: 19318. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL OR PHONE. $125.OO MINUNIM PER JOB...

Crawlspaces and More

Receive a custom and secure crawlspace door with full encapsulation of crawlspace! Crawlspaces and More (Crawlspaces.com) offers a solution to all of your wet crawlspace problems. We have been providing solutions to home owners in the Atlanta metro area since 2005. We are able to turn your wet musty crawlspace into a dry healthy environment that can be used for addition storage or just a clean space. We offer several options that can fit just about anyone's budget. We offer high density vapor barrier encapsulations all the way to a finished concrete storage space. You will be amazed at the transformation of your crawlspace area and how it greatly effects the quality of the air in your home. Just remember, your crawlspace is usually the largest room in the house. So invest in the health of your crawlspace and see the results in the the rest of your home. All of our work is warrantied. Based on the work provided the warranty can be as long as the life of the structure.

Encapsulation Professionals

Lets face it, the last thing on our mind is the condition our crawl space is in. Surprisingly 50% of your entry floor air that you breath comes from your crawl space! Every thing from unpleasant odors to mold and even the occasional critter and insects, call your crawl space home. With a properly installed encapsulation, accompanied with our commercial dehumidifier, you can breath easier knowing that your air will be cleaner. The homes foundation and floors are protected from wood rotting mold, pests and moisture. In most cases customers notice a decline in their energy consumption.

L Walton Enterprises LLC

03/11/2014

They were very professional and they did a great job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Contractor Investments Inc. installed a French drain in my basement and put down a vapor barrier.

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing

09/01/2011

Contractor Investments never came out to provode the estimate as they agreed to do and they did not return my follow-up calls.

Description of Work
I called Contractor Investments to get an estimate for a screened-in porch. I live in Simpsonville so I had a preference for Contractor Investments because they are located in Simpsonville. I called three other contractors and they came out promply. Contractor Investments never came out inspite of several follow-up calls. I consider this type of response to be very unprofessional and this is not the type of company I would hire.

Category sunrooms

I did come out to [member name removed] house to do all the measuring and find out what kind for work they wanted He was fairly persistent one wanting it done one way that would have not been correct. I did all the numbers and couldn't stay in his buget. So I found another highly reckamended contractor that specialised in is type of project. I call [member name removed] and gave him the infomation...

07/01/2011

After overcoming the HOA architectural hurdles, things went swimmingly. David and his minions are not only excellent at their crafts but are also good guys. Plus his wife and kids are cute. What's not to like?

Description of Work
David refinished and extended an existing concrete deck and built a screened porch thereon.

04/06/2011

David Coombs is honest and absolutely knowledgeable. He does houses from the earth up, and he also does small jobs. His rates are reasonable, and his work is on the spot. There's nothing to complain about. He is conscientious, and he saves you money. He is a really impressive guy. He does all types of work. We have used him to fix up a porch and put in a sump pump. He has also gone over work done ...

Description of Work
He has done a variety of projects for me.

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing,sunrooms

07/15/2008

He did a great job. He matched the sizing well and also matched the shingles. He does great work. All of his work that has been submitted to the homeowner's association has been approved with no changes. He is very family oriented. Before he started we gave him a key to the house because we were going on vacation, but we completely trusted him. He communicates well with his customers.

Description of Work
He enlarged our patio and put a roof on it as well.

Category sunrooms

REMODELING, DECKS, PORCHES, FENCES, HOME & GARAGE BUILDING, CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, DOORS & WINDOWS, PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, POWERWASHING, CONCRETE, SUNROOMS, TILE, SMALL PLUMING AND ELECTRIC REPAIRS, HARDWOOD FLOORING, STAIRS, KITCHEN AND BATH RENOVATIONS, SIDING, ROOFING, ALL MOST EVERY THING TO DO WITH HOME BUILDING,REMODELING,RENOVATIONS,REPAIRS,AND IMPROVEMENTS TO YOUR HOME FROM START TO FINISH. DETAIL ORIENTED AND DEPENDABLE

CARPET AND VINYL FLOORING, BASEMENT WATERPROOFING