Certified Professional Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2015

3725 Grand View Dr. Ste 7

Simpsonville, SC 29681

Sometimes the unexpected happens… Certified Professional Restoration is an ALL INCLUSIVE damage mitigation and restoration contractor. From flooded floor space to leaking roofs to smoke and mold damage, WE CAN HELP! CPR has the experience, certifications, and equipment combined with the latest in

05/21/2015

Katherine G.

Call CPR first if you have any type of water damage! My experience was very positive and my floors were saved. I received quotes from two other Angie's List providers with high ratings and was very disappointed with their professionalism. After those disappointments, I called CPR at the 1-800 number and received a return call from the owner, Paul Rexroad, that night. Paul came out the next day and assessed the water damage to my wood floors from a toilet tank leak. The hardwood floors in the hallway and bathroom had started cupping. Paul is incredibly knowledgeable and explained the science to me about drying wood floors. He found (and showed me) an area in the crawlspace to dry and repair. His quote to dry the floors was very reasonable. I asked so many questions because I wanted someone that was very knowledgeable to do the work. Paul answered every question both over the phone and in person without hesitation. Within a couple of days (on a Saturday), Paul and one of his employees came to install drying mats and drying machines on the affected area, as well as taped up a tarp to close off the area and produce heat. He also installed a dryer in the crawlspace. Our floors were dried for about 2.5 days continuously. Paul checked the moisture levels on the floors the next day. The following day, Demian came out to remove the drying mats, clean up the equipment, and take moisture readings. He was also very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Paul came out a couple of weeks later to allow the floors to cool and readjust. As he predicted, the floors look great and very close to their original state before the toilet tank leak. I know now to call Paul and his team the day something like this happens again, although I hope it never does. Paul and his team were incredibly responsive, efficient, knowledgeable, and timely. They kept me up to date by text of when they would come to the house and were always on time. I am so thankful to have found CPR and will definitely recommend this company in the future.

Description of Work
Dried wood floors after a toilet tank cracked and leaked. The floors had started cupping in the bathroom and connecting hallway. Also, assessed, dried, and repaired a small area in the crawlspace.

02/06/2015

Dorothy L E.

Absolutely wonderful. At first I was skeptic because the address listed is in Florida and I am in SC. But I called the 800 number anyway and they immediately put me in touch with an office in my area. Someone was at my home the same day,. He did a thorough inspection and removed the source of the order on the first visit. We were able to return to the house the next morning with no order. Very professional, courteous, friendly and most of all knowledgeable and thorough. Two other service companies had previously inspected the house and did not find the source of the odor. The price was much less than expected. I am well pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Inspect and remove source of horrific odor in my house. The odor was so bad we had to stay with relatives.

12/01/2014

Jill D.

I dealt with Damian in Simpsonville SC location, my experience was excellent. Him and his co-worker (Delbert) were knowledgeable, professional, punctual, they would do and they were happy to answer all of my questions. I give them a A+ on everything.

Description of Work
Water mitigation services

11/18/2014

Kathleen F.

No services provided

Description of Work
Tried to access company through their internet web site Contact Us option. I filled out their form hoping for a return email or phone call. No one contacted me. Maybe they never received my request for contact.

Category water damage restoration

Dear [member name removed], We have searched our contact e-mail for any messages sent from you and we have not found any. We understand the importance and strive to reply to all contact messages sent by potential customers. We do feel that your F rating based on one attempt to contact us via cyber space is unfair. Our web page displays our 800 number quite clearly in plain view with large numbers. You also found us on Angie's list which we have received your rating and are replying to. Our point is that in this technology age, e-mails, text messages, and other forms of electronic communications are sometimes lost by a simple glitch in a server. If you have yet to find a contractor and are in need of our services, please contact us at our Simpsonville, SC office at 864-757-8747, by e-mail at info@cprteams.com or send a message via Angie's List. Kind Regards, Demian Fraga Operations Manager

02/16/2014

Jamie L.

Like thousands of others, I had a water pipe burst during early January. Unfortunately for me I was on a business trip in Europe and I live alone. Fortunately my neighbors plumber noticed water coming from my garage and turned off the main from outside. I mention all this because when I got home that weekend, there was no way Servpro or Service Master were seeing me soon - they put me on a list (and never called back). I went through Angies list and found CPR. I lucked out and they were there on tuesday night to assess and installed drying equipment on Wednesday (I had already taken out the wet carpet). They we very professional and had nice equipment. They took out trim and some drywall, replaced ceiling insulation and put plastic over areas to help the drying process. They wanted me to sign 2 forms, one for being the drying effort and one to represent me to my insurance for the whole claim. I signed the drying form but rejected the other form since I had already someone lined up for the rebuild. They ended up having equipment in place for about 2 weeks. During that period they were there checking in every few days. I was concerned about the heaviest hit area - the laundry room floor which has tile and received probably about 1000+ gallons of water. I went into the crawl space to look at the subfloor and noticed a visible wet area (this is after 3-4 days). I also bought a moisture meter at home depot to get my own readings. CPR had removed insulation in the crawl space to aid drying but there were no fans down there. After I talked to them they immediately put 2 fans down there. At the end of the process, they stated to me the subfloor under the laundry room was to an acceptable moisture content. I did not feel good about that since my meter was still showing around 25-30% (my meter showed all other areas were 10% or less). We also noticed at least 6 tiles in the laundry room had a hollow sound in areas when tapped. I agree CPR could have been 100% right on the call, but in the end I had the subfloor replaced in the Laundry for peace of mind and it only cost $1,000. I would use CPR again.

Description of Work
Structural Drying

10/29/2013

Wallace B.

I am missing.couldAfter 3 other companies "TRIED" to find the Water Leak above the dining room ceiling and 5 weeks of things getting worse, I called Certified Professional Restoration and they came out the very next morning and Found the Leak in our roof that caused water damage to our dining room that morning!! They also fond Found Black Mold behind our walls and in the ceiling. Needless to say they had their work cut out for them from the looks of what I could see. (I just wanted to pack up and never come back) But when they finished I had a brand new dining room , walls and ceiling ..It was beautiful. The Quality of workmanship Is outstanding. At one point we gave them the keys to the house and left for a few days and upon returning I just wanted to cry tears of joy. We live in a 106 year old home and I really thought it could not be repaired , But it is more beautiful now than it was before the damage. Great Trustworthy folks! I have some big projects coming up this spring and I will call them for ALL my Home restoration needs.

Description of Work
Found the leak that no one else. Found Black Mold and other molds growing behind walls. Repaired all damage , Rebuilt framing around door and part of wall , took out ceiling , cleaned out the 2-3 foot area above ceiling of wet insulation and debris , repaird roof, removed mold , cleaned air ducts, cleaned antique room size rug, painted room, replaced door, put in new light , put up new siding outside and I am sure there is more that

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, mold removal

Carolina Ductmasters, Inc.

Our company has been in operation and servicing the entire Southeast through our offices in Asheville, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina, since August 1997. Carolina Ductmasters Inc. cleans and services both residential and commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Charlotte, NCair ducts. We are also available for NC chimney sweeps, inspection, and repairs of dryer vents, fireplace, and chimney,We are also available for dryer vents, fireplace and chimney cleaning, inspections, and repairs.

Carolina Restoration Solutions LLC

Specializing in Mold Removal, Crawlspace Repair, and drainage systems. We are family owned and operated. We proudly offer emergency services.

2022 Super Service Award

WRIGHT ELECTRICAL LLC

YOUR DEPENDABLE ELECTRICAL COMPANY. WE ARE FAST,FRIENDLY,AND WITHIN BUDGET! Attention to Detail! SERVICE UPGRADES. NEW CONSTRUCTION OR TOTAL HOME REWIRING INSTALLS OR TROUBLESHOOTING $145 for the first hour and$95 each additional HOUR BONDED AND INSURED UP TO 2,000,000. WE DO NOT USE SUBCONTRACTORS, WE DO OUR OWN WORK. WE ARE A 4 EMPLOYEE COMPANY, SO SMALL JOBS ARE WELCOME! Licensed #RBE.2448 VISA AND MASTER CARDS,AMEX, Paypal ARE WELCOME. 15% OFF TO New Customers FREE ESTIMATES

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

At CPR we pride ourselves in complete service provided by an honorable team of specialist. Our team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week! We cover all steps in restoration of your home; Consulting, Water Mitigation, Fire Restoration, Mold Remediation, Sewer Back-up Mitigation, Infrared Inspections, Equipment Rental, Drying Services, Odor Removal, Smoke Restoration, Antimicrobial Treatment, Structural Restoration & Remodeling.