Awesome Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 80385

Simpsonville, SC 29680

2 Employees. Uses Subs. Cost Determined By The Job. Travel Charges May Apply. Ask About An Angie's List Discount.

02/04/2020

Thomas M.

2nd time using them. Great job again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

thanks...

01/08/2019

Aubrey C.

Service was excellent. We went to work, came home that night, and our gutters were spotless. Leaves were also cleared from walkways and deck and looked great. We will definitely be hiring again!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

09/13/2018

ALBERTO B.

No Show, didn't bother to call or reschedule

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

wrong company , have no idea who you are....

03/05/2018

Amir K.

It went very well. They came on time and did the job.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the gutters for my 2 story house.

thank you sir...

11/01/2017

Nick N.

The process was very polite, honest and professional. Service was prompt and responsive to our needs at the time. The crew were polite and professional as well. Windows are nicely cleaned, and the house clearly looks better after the pressure wash. As things dried a couple of areas came up where water stains from rain and some dirt were still faintly visible in trim areas pressure washed. Would I hire again? I would certainly solicit a bid from them again. Being a rather picky fellow, I am still on the quest for the perfect pressure washers in town, but this team did well enough for a second shot at cleaning my house if the competitive dynamics are right. The professional courtesy of the crew was the outstanding feature here.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house and hand cleaned the downstairs windows.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

thanks.

09/28/2017

Jerri G.

Excellent !!! Kevin's crew cleaned the entire screened porch (ceiling, screen, framing, floor, ceiling fans, etc.) as well as cleaned our front porch ceiling and posts. They protected areas that needed protecting. The crew arrived as expected, presented themselves in a very professional manner and performed the tasks at hand in a very timely manner. We are very pleased with their work and will definitely use them again. We highly recommed them.

Description of Work
We have a large screened porch (12 X 40) and a good size front porch. Both have high ceilings that we have difficulty reaching to clean.We are no longer superman and wonder woman when it comes to cleaning anything at any height!!! We live in the woods....lots of trees around us and can have mold and mildew..... Especially this year with so much rain. We needed help cleaning these areas.

thank you.....

08/31/2017

Katherine V.

I paid for the service on 4/11/2017. I called the man to schedule the job and he suggested since the pollen was very bad at that time that I wait a while. I thanked him for that and also told him that I was having the house pressure washed and would like to wait until that was done. He agreed. I called again in June, I think, to tell him I had not gotten the pressure washing done yet and told him I would keep him up to date. I have called him several times this month and have gotten only his voicemail. He is aware that this service has been paid for ( $89.00 ) and he has my phone number. I am having major surgery soon and have just given up on it.

Description of Work
Windows washed outside.

Category pressure washing

get a refund, never got your message, or you have the wrong company.. or your calling the wrong number, my record will say other wise... things happen, hope your major surgery is good.. we try our best, always.......

07/12/2017

Porter J.

It went better than expected and was completed it a professional and timely manner.

Description of Work
House pressure washing, gutter cleaning and driveway and sidewalk cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning, pressure washing

thank you, thank you..........

07/04/2017

Barry K.

On time and personable. Dressed decent and professional. Completed their work in about 2 hours and it's all 2nd story work. Repaired gutters that were sagging. Left our property so clean we could not tell they had been here.

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired the gutters on our 2 story, 23 years old home .

Category gutter repair

thank you, wish you all the best, moving to the low country ,

07/04/2017

Jeff C.

Arrived within the time frame expected and did great work.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

05/21/2017

Kris D.

We called Awesome and they said they would try to be here on a Friday but came the next Tuesday. The owner said he would call before they came and they did. Two young guys called, came within the hour and immediately started the job. They cleaned all our gutters, repaired 4 of our gutters and cleaned up. All this was done in an hour. They did an excellent job and we will be calling them again next year.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and repaired.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

thanks

04/28/2017

Margaret C.

This was a special deal from Angie's List that I purchased. Company was very responsive to my requested date for service and arrived on time. Two workers did a great job on the exterior windows and outdoor encasements. They asked me if I wanted my gutters cleared for an additional cost and I agreed. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Exterior window washing.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

thank you.

04/24/2017

Colleen C.

Very punctual and professional. I am pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house.

thank you so much.

04/18/2017

Barbara W.

When they got here, they charged more. By the time we paid the extra because they charge by linear feet, it really didn't save us any money. We were really disappointed. They did a really good job. When they got here, it just ended up not saving us anything. They did a really good job. They were all very polite. They were very quick to respond. They were here on time. There was a lack of disclosure. I believe there were 3 workers. They were here, I'd say 2 hours. They were very polite. I think that they need to state their price per linear foot of cleaning the gutters upfront so that you know when you buy their special. This is the second time we've used them. We ended up paying more with the discounted special than the first time we used them.

Description of Work
We bought a promotional thing from Angie's List for them to come out and clean the gutters. They cleaned the leaves off the roof.

thanks.

04/18/2017

Barbara W.

They did a good job. They were on time.

Description of Work
We were trying to get the leaves out of our gutters. They cleaned our gutters and our windows.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

04/13/2017

Tina L.

Very good. I have arranged to have them return to clean my windows.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my 2 story house.

thank you, thank you.

03/28/2017

June L.

Excellent job and speed was amazing. Did much better job of cleaning spider webs, etc., from around windows than another company that I had previously used. Also, I was thrilled when gentleman, doing work, agreed to do our bathroom bay window. It's on top floor, on back of house, so it actually 3 stories high - no problem. I added 3 windows, on day of work, and this was added with no problem. Gentleman doing work was very nice and hard worker. Windows looked Great after cleaning was done. He was a little late because of traffic and another job that was scheduled in, but since the work was done so fast then this was not a big issue. Overall I was extremely pleased and will use this company again.

Description of Work
Clean outside of windows

Category window cleaning

02/14/2017

Margaret M.

They went above and beyond, i had a lot of nest in the second floor gutter down spouts. They were on time, inexpensive, courteous, efficient, two people came and they were great! 1 2 & 3 done

Description of Work
Power washed the outside of my house

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

thank you, thank you..........

01/17/2017

Marilyn T.

Quite well I think. Was not home at Time of service.. received an email and phone confirmation and they worked with me as I was out of state at time of service.

Description of Work
Had the gutters cleaned.

01/17/2017

Tiffaney H.

My only complaint is that I'm not exactly sure how they measured 100 sq yards. They did a great job though and very professional

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and washed off sidewalk and driveway and even hosed off my car where some debris fell.

Category gutter cleaning

its by the foot, anything over 100 ft, is $1 a foot, I was thinking you paid an extra $30.00, and I'm sorry if its not fair, always call me, 864-201-1314 kevin, if something isn't fair I work with everyone, thank you for the work,

01/03/2017

Wes S.

Excellent service (again) and I'll be scheduling these guys back again for pressure washing during the mid-year!

Description of Work
Brought back the Awesome guys again to clean out my gutters on our 2-story victorian home.

01/03/2017

Pamela S.

That went fine. He did a very good job.

Description of Work
Home exterior pressure washing.

12/12/2016

Adele E.

Excellent service! We had a little miscommunication as to the date of service, but they were very responsive & accommodating. My home looked lovely after the work was performed! I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing pressure washing services.

Description of Work
Pressure was my home & windows

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

12/05/2016

June P.

Great . Arrived on time, completed the job, and cleaned up. Thank you. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutters.

10/31/2016

Hugh F.

These folks did an excellent job cleaning out the gutters and cleaning the ground around where they removed the leaves. Very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and crevice in roof where leaves collect

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning