ARTISTIC APPLICATORS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2006

708 S ALMOND DR

Simpsonville, SC 29681

Fifteen years ago, Artistic Applicators began as a one-man, owner-operated business specializing in custom interior and exterior painting. From the beginning, Artistic Applicators main goal was, and continues to be, customer satisfaction. By using only the highest grade materials and being

Iris M.

I started using him as a painter, but when I found out what he could do I started using him for everything. It was a 5,000 square foot house and he worked there from 1994 until I moved in 2013. At the time I bought the house it was only 2800 square feet and I had another several thousand square feet added. He did so much of that work.

Description of Work
I met him in 1994. He painted the whole outside. He stained the barn. He stained the workshop. He did the carport. He painted all inside. He striped the walls to make them look like wallpaper. He put up wallpaper for me. He did everything.

Category wallpaper, house painters, interior painters

Iris M.

The cost was 75000-100000 that was his work not materials. He cleans up after himself. You don’t come in and see ladders and drop cloths. It is all cleaned up. He has a crew that is very responsible. He is so knowledgeable he gave me great ideas. If I was stumped on something I would ask him and he would say why don’t you go here.

Description of Work
He painted the outside. I didn’t move in until the following July. He renovated the entire house for 5 months. He glazed the fire place. He painted all of the walls. He put in new counter tops. I had all of the light fixtures replaced. I had the whole place totally renovated.

02/10/2014

Donna D.

How did it go???? HE NEVER RESPONDED BY PHONE, E-MAIL OR CAME TO OUR HOUSE AGAIN.

Description of Work
PROVIDER CAME TO OUR HOME, (2 TIMES) PROMISED QUOTE FOR WORK REQUESTED. I HAD TO CONTINUE TO CALL AND LEAVE MESSAGES (NICE) FOR THE QUOTE, DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE WHATSOEVER . Really wanted to have him do the work requested, however he was completely unresponsive to request for updated quote, in fact have NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM. THINK IT WAS MEANT TO BE FOR HIM NOT TO DO THE WORK. ADVICE: WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM PERIOD. d

Category interior painters

08/17/2012

Patrick P.

See earlier notes

Description of Work
Based on the one review on Angie's list, we called for an estimate and set an appointment. 2 hours before appointment time, he called to say couldn't make it, previous work took longer than planned. Set appointment for 1 week later. I called day before new appoint to confirm and asked for return call. No call. No show on appointment. We cannot work with someone who is unprofessional and unreliable. We had hoped to quote for removal of popcorn ceiling and for painting 2 story stair case.

Category interior painters

09/14/2011

Iris M.

The owner is Dale Hooper. He is incredible. He puts unusual textures on the walls, and full finishes. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He is currently working on my house painting some windows and the eaves. He is painting two coats. He's also painted the entire inside of my house (over 5,000 sq. ft.) about four years ago.

06/22/2006

They cleaned up after themselves and they were neat. They came on time and didn't take to many breaks. They were very careful in their quality of work. All a round it was a good experience having them. The people that came out were very friendly and provided good service by being neat and tidy and not taking too many breaks. The way they worked was done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
They painted the decks and porches and did some work near the windows and railings.

Category house painters

Allegiance Power Wash

Allegiance Power Wash serves Spartanburg, Greenville, and surrounding areas with professional exterior cleaning. We clean both residential and commercial structures as well as concrete driveways and wooden decks/fences. We also clean RVs, boats, and commercial trucks! Please feel free to reach out for a quote on any of our services! Ask us about our Military, Veteran and First Responder http://Http://www.Facebook.com/allegiancepowerwash

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

DMM Squared Construction

Since 2009, we have been specializing in custom decks, porches, and installing handrails on existing decks and/porches! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

NewScene Pro Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

NewScene is the choice for window cleaning, house soft washing, pressure washing, and related services in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas (including Simpsonville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Easley, Lake Keowee, Travelers Rest, and much of Upstate, SC). We are Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Licensed and Insured, Customer Friendly, and Detail Oriented in our cleaning services. We offer convenient payment options, including check, credit card, and Pay Pal.

2022 Super Service Award

Interior/exterior painting, surface refinishing, pressure washing, window cleaning, wallpaper removal, drywall repair and installation, deck and porch maintenance, gutter cleaning and more.