Tri-County Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

1535 Blue Ridge Blvd

Seneca, SC 29672

Tri-County Carpet Cleaning has proudly served the Clemson, Seneca, Anderson, Easly, Greenville area since 1995. We have a %100 customer satisfaction Guarantee policy. We provide the highest quality carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning in the industry....

carpet cleaning (11)oriental rug cleaning (3)upholstery cleaning (3)floor cleaning (2)

04/12/2021

Try county carpet cleaning did an excellent job cleaning our carpets and cleaning our couch. We will definitely hire him again. He is always reliable and courteous.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/02/2021

Excellent, above and beyond.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/24/2021

Awesome job! Carpets look amazing!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

02/19/2021

Good job. Very customer oriented.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

thank you for your response I look forward to more cleanings

10/20/2020

Bill Luke was a professional from the time I called to get an estimate. Everything he did, especially the carpet cleaning, was first class. Some of the stains were really stubborn, but he made our relatively old carpet look new. The price was below what I expected. And, Bill turned out to be a nice guy, someone who can work and build rapport at the same time. I will use Tri-County anytime I need a...

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in our home

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/24/2016

Everything was great.

Description of Work
Oriental rugs cleaned. Fringe replaced.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

09/13/2016

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

06/25/2015

Bill was prompt (ahead of schedule) and thorough. He didn't waste any time scoping the job and setting up. He pretreated the difficult areas and re-treated and recleaned as necessary. Bill was neat and clean and ensured that his equipment stayed clear of our furnishings. He helped to move furnishings that could be to assure the whole carpet was cleaned. I was very satisified wtih the job and higly...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning of 4 rooms. The cost was based on total area cleaned vs. number of rooms.

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

02/19/2015

Description of Work
I had carpets and furniture cleaned. Bill did an excellent job!

Work Completed On 02/06/2015

10/20/2014

I had a stain on my living room rug that other carpet cleaners could not remove. Bill got it out. Also he took home my two smaller Native American rugs and they came back looking like new, even though the rugs were over 50 years old. He specializes in oriental rug cleaning as well. I plan on having him do the whole house..

Description of Work
Cleaned living room rug and two Native American rugs

Work Completed On 10/11/2014

Tri-County Carpet Cleaning provides a wide range of cleaning services to all of our customers, including Residential & resudential Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Pet Stain & Odor Removal, Area Rug Cleaning, Encapsulation Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, and Upholstery Cleaning.