Todd Brazell Painting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2008

Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email. Award winning. Additional service areas: Sumter, Anderson, Greenville, Laurens, Spartanburg, & Union Counties...

Janitor Pros Services, LLC

Janitor Pros Services, LLC

Janitor Pros Services, LLC, we are here to take care of your cleaning, lawn maintenance, pressure and soft washing needs. Let the Pros take care of the mess. We are excited to serve you in any possible way. Give us a call and let us know how we can help you.

08/13/2019

He met with us promptly regarding the job and provided estimate within a reasonable time. He called and was available earlier than expected. Great job. We felt that he was trustworthy and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained dock and resealed porch and deck.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,house painters

05/14/2018

Mr. Brazell was very knowledgable and courteous. I chose him because of his professional presentation and explanation of what had to be done. His reviews are very good. He was the only painter that suggested two coats in different directions to insure proper coverage and he was the lowest priced for two coats. He came on the date scheduled and did an extremely good job. I will use him on future pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior fence around back of property.

CATEGORY fencing,house painters

02/21/2018

He was very professional, came on time for the appointment and did more than he was asked to do. He pressure washed a lot of steps, our porch, lattice and sidewalk which was not expected. He did a great job on our home! Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash two story house

CATEGORY pressure washing

03/22/2017

It couldn't have been better. Todd was professional, friendly, and exemplary in all communications, appointments, and service. The work was done exactly as negotiated. Todd found a few minor repairs where boards had begun to rot, and the additional charge was extremely reasonable. He was neat in his work. I'll need my fence pressure washed and stained next year, and doubt I'll use anyone other Tod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my house and driveway pressure washed, deck and playset stained, and front porch rails painted.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

01/28/2017

Todd did both interior and exterior painting on my home (including replacing some rotting woodwork). Todd did an excellent job and I would not hesitate to use him again (and have used him before for other painting jobs).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior trim & siding painting, including replacing some rotten woodwork. Interior painting of 3+ rooms.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Thank you your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Interior & exterior painting, pressure washing homes, driveways & decks, docks, deck maintenance & decorative finish of concrete, porches, furniture painting & refinishing. Window cleaning.