Tradewinds Landscape and Irrigation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2019

Outdoor living specialist focusing on any project on the outside of the home, from lawn maintenance to full landscape design and installation. Other areas of expertise include irrigation installation and maintenance, low-voltage landscape lighting installation and service, paver installation, lawn maintenance, drainage assessment and installation and installation of turf to name only a few of the services offered. Over 25 years of experience in all aspects of landscape design, installation and maintenance.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

lawn & landscaping (11)irrigation system (8)lawn care (6)stone & gravel (2)tree service (1)
Amanda H.
08/24/2022
The quality of work was good. and I like their communication.
Description of Work
They lay suds and did the irrigation system.
Jean G.
08/24/2022
Their work was fabulous, explanatory, polite, professional, great quality and product. I would absolutely use the service again.
Description of Work
They did a landscaping in the back area of our house.
Cindy H.
08/24/2022
They were very professional, courteous and very easy to work with. No complaints, no issues they were great.
Description of Work
They do my yard work,
lawn service
Edward T.
06/07/2022
Excellent and TRUE test of a contractor experience I had a larger construction job - drain fields - being renovated but that company didn't do irrigation systems. I needed TradeWinds to show up on a specific day, on short notice and execute the job to install an irrigation system and sod. That part went very well - but the true test was that there were complications later that needed to be addressed. I called - they responded and remedied the issues. ANY company can sell you a service once - but not all of them come back when you need a little help/service after the sale. GREAT follow up. THANKS.
Description of Work
Irrigation System - residential
$3,500
linda T.
04/11/2022
Pointing not done completely or well. left leaves in cracks and poured sand over them, missed many places, and what they did do, managed to come out with the first and subsequent rains. lied to me about different things. I have paid half up front and Michele billed me the same day for the other half. I told her about the unfished job and later got another bill and they threat of court action. I told her that Richard should come out and check it out. He never did and I never paid the second half nor that I have hear form them again. They never let me know when they were coming, so some of the jobs were done while I was not at home. the tips of the irrigation tubes to my potted plants were put on backwards and I had to hire some else to find out why are my plants are not thriving. The shredded hardwood mulch I wanted turned out to be ground up pine that looked like pepper. I had to replaced that myself. Richard said he wanted to turn the company over to his son, but with the son's attitude and cutting corners that will never go. I have never had such shoddy work done in my life. It's really easy to build up a trust with Richard but he certainly let me down. I paid a total of $1131 for these poor jobs.
Description of Work
Repointed the patio, ran irrigation tubing to potted plant and mulch garden.
$1,456
Donna S.
03/18/2021
Great! Turned out even better than we expected! Richard and Michelle were easy to work with and make a great team. Everything turned out beautiful...hardworking, professional and polite staff who know what they’re doing. Richard even was able to find our “lost” irrigation valve box. We especially love the crushed shell top coating.

Review for Tradewinds Landscape and Irrigation - 348 Fripp Point Rd, Saint Helena Island, SC - 39254632Review for Tradewinds Landscape and Irrigation - 348 Fripp Point Rd, Saint Helena Island, SC - 39254632
Description of Work
Walkway through yard with bedding
Category
landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel
$3,700
Hire Again?

Thank you so much for putting your trust in Tradewinds Landscape and Irrigation! You both were a true pleasure to work with and we certainly hope to continue with you on your future projects!
Julie H.
12/09/2020
They always perform the work in a professional manner and complete it in a timely manner.
Description of Work
Landscaping-regular yard maintenance
$45
Sharry J.
12/09/2020
it was great in and out and it was done.
Description of Work
irrigation repair
Marty G.
12/02/2020
Tons of experience. Good honest hard working people who you can TRUST. To my mind that’s the highest compliment one can give.
Description of Work
Landscaping, landscape design, pruning, irrigation and cement patio
Category
landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service
Hire Again?

Thank you for your comments!! Look forward to a long working relationship!!
Cindy S.
12/02/2020
Wonderful dependable service. Graciously accommodated to my needs!
Description of Work
Landscaping
lawn service, irrigation systems
Hire Again?

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and hope to assist you with any future projects you may have.
Dave D.
12/02/2020
Tradewinds did an outstanding Job. Did what they said they were going to do, and more. They went the extra mile to be sure we were satisfied. They also pointed out several things that down the road would have been troublesome. We appreciated and used their suggestions. Definitely use again.
Description of Work
Landscaping
landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems
Hire Again?

Thanks so much! We look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have!
Becky M.
12/02/2020
Even better than expected. The owners are very knowledgeable, experienced and professional. landscapers. They are reliable, dependable, and communicate with clients as appropriate. They take pride in a job well done and it shows in the details. They honestly work hard to exceed client expectations. So refreshing to have a service provider take pride in what they do and are respectful and courteous. They are my go to landscapers from this point forward.
Description of Work
Landscaping, sod, and irrigation
landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems
Hire Again?

Thank you! We look forward to working with you on your future projects!
Michelle L.
12/01/2020
It was excellent. They were very easy to work with. They were very reasonable. The pricing was great.
Description of Work
They removed some bushes and did an irrigation work for me.
$1,500
Hire Again?

Thanks so much! Glad you were pleased with our work!

Phone

348 Fripp Point Rd

Saint Helena Island, SC 29920

Other Information

Tree removal, stump grinding, land clearing

Payment options

PayPal

All services listed and performed outside are still being done, unless homeowners request otherwise

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling