Pressure Pros of the Carolinas

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2009

311 Pennington Rd

Rock Hill, SC 29732

Since 1993, Pressure Pros of the Carolinas has served Greater York County. Our Certified Technicians are trained in ALL areas of Exterior Cleaning. Whether you have a Small Concrete Driveway or a Large Town Home Community, Pressure Pros is equipped to get the job cleaned. We use Environment Friendly Cleaners & Equipment. Our services range from soft wash siding to high pressure steam cleaning. Also, since 2001, Pressure Pros has Specialized in the Commercial Industry throughout the Carolinas....

08/27/2020

Robert P.

Showed up on time and did a great job. Would hire again. No problems or issues.

Description of Work
Pressure wash vinyl trim and siding on two story brick home.

07/03/2018

Susan L. C.

Absolutely fantastic!!! The concert looks brand new and it took them 30-40 min to pressure wash the entire area! I could not be more pleased!

Description of Work
Pressure wash concrete around unground pool and concrete in outdoor kitchen

03/23/2018

Barry P.

I thought they did a decent job on the siding. There were a couple of places that they missed or was not able to properly clean. The main problem was the residual dirt left on the porch. It was dirtier after they left. Should have taken the extra time to ensure it was cleaned and sprayed off. I will say they cleaned around a bird nest that was in my porch like I asked. Overall I like the owner and they were professional.

Description of Work
Single story pressure washing

08/20/2017

Veena N.

They did good. They did a very good job. Even my neighbor got it done through them because they did a good job in my home. There was no problem.

Description of Work
pressure washing

05/25/2017

Tara S.

Wonderful! Good service and friendly.

Description of Work
roof and eaves cleaning

Category roof cleaning

Thank You very much for your review. Jeff Monroe

07/22/2016

Timothy H.

I was not at the house when the work was done but when I got there everything looked awesome. All areas were nicely cleaned and the front porch & sidewalk looked like brand new! Everything was cleaned up and put away as if they never were there. Jeff also took care of some extras that I requested after he quoted me and even though I offered to pay extra, he did not charge me. I will definitely use him again!!

Description of Work
Pressure wash front porch, sidewalk, driveway, gutters & eaves and spot clean the brick on the house.

04/19/2016

Felice R.

I needed a double-deck and the each side of the house done in the back. The deck was completed in two phases - one for the wash and another for the seal. Waiting for the seal was the hardest part because the weather wouldn't cooperate. But Jeff knows his stuff and although I was anxious to move everything back and start my planting, he encouraged patience for the best results. Don't even waste your time with these other guys who may call back once but not twice; or who say they'll show up but never do. All I had to do with Pressure Pros is make the call and from there... Jeff was always fast to respond, patient with my inquires and kept his appointments based on our communications. He's professional and does a great job. He's your man!

Description of Work
Power washed decks and back of house. Sealed decks.

12/17/2015

Susan K.

I wasn?t able to inspect everything because it?s very hilly in my area, but I feel like they could have pressure washed more of my porch than they did. They were very nice, but I was disappointed at first that they didn?t do more on my porch; if anyone has them, be sure to tell them exactly what they want done. I liked the guys who did the work, they were able to find a shingle that was loose for me. They were very nice, and I liked the young man and the boss.

Description of Work
They pressure washed my tri-level, concrete home.

08/05/2015

Marie R.

They arrived on time. Cleaned everything up really well and everything looks great! They sent the invoice via email which I LOVE! I sent the payment out same day. Great company! Professional and cares what his customers think! A Plus all the way!

Description of Work
Cleaned sidewalks, Driveway, stoop and back Porch.

08/02/2015

arthur P.

1. They didn't show up on time. Only when I called did they say they would be here shortly. 2. When they did arrive I only knew by the fact I heard them spraying and when they finished they just left. Didn't speak to me or ask for me to inspect before they left. 3. They were here no more than 20 minutes at the most so I feel sure (and inspection confirmed) I didn't receive any of the "Bonus" service advertised. 4. I found a dozen or so places that were not clean most in upper areas and corners in the size of small plates up to dinner plate size. I can't say whether they covered plants or bushes. I was going out of town so I accepted that I got a "soft wash" as advertised and would use someone else in the future. Considering all the A ratings they have maybe it was just a bad day for them but I stand behind my points above.

Description of Work
I bought the advertised $230 deal. You can go read the ad on their site.

07/31/2015

Theron S.

The owner, Jeff, uses the latest equipment for this industry which makes his job much easier. He covered all of the plants sensitive to the chemicals for cleaning the roof. He as receptive to my request to touch up other areas of the house for an additional modest fee. I plan to have the company power wash the whole house early next year.

Description of Work
The company washed my roof which contained algae, power washed the steps on the front porch and a large section of my front walkway.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

07/31/2015

Meghan H.

The house looks so amazing! Jeff was so nice to work with. I left with a green house and came back with a sparkly clean house! Customer service was top notch, will definitely use Pressure Pros again!

Description of Work
Pressure wash outside of house and windows.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

06/20/2015

Michael U.

Pressure Pros did a great job cleaning the outside of the home. The were prompt, professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the entire outside of house, including the porch's ceiling.

05/18/2015

Tammy1 B.

Pressure pros is awesome. On time, professional, nice, thorough, and quick. I will use them again for other pressure washing around my house for sure.

Description of Work
Pressure washed a huge, old deck

03/27/2015

Michael B.

Jeff and his helper performed all services quickly and professionally. I am thrilled with the work and will definitely use them again. I highly recommend Pressure Pros to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire non-brick surface of home, front porch, very large deck, planter wall, walkway, large driveway and parking pad.

03/04/2015

Andrew R.

Service was very professional. Communication was easy and house looked much better after the service. Will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Got my vinyl siding softwashed at the recommendation of some friends

12/10/2014

CINDY L.

His name is Jeff Monroe. The price was $250- $300 per house. I had them do my house two times and then another house. Excellent price and on time. Everything just done in a professional manner. He cleans up after himself. It was just a first class job.

Description of Work
They are a pressure washing company. I had them do three houses. They pressure washed the house.

11/25/2014

Maureen H.

Jeff arrived and was quick to get to work without interruption. In just over an hour he was done and the house looks great.

Description of Work
Power Washed Home and Entryway

10/14/2014

Laura M.

We purchased the power wash with bonus service which involved power washing of entire house, screens, windows and ledges, cleaning of gutters and downspouts at a truly bargain price. It was super convenient to purchase and schedule directly on Angie's List website as well! We have used Pressure Pros since relocating to the Rock Hill area 15 years ago. They always to a great job, are professional, prompt and are extremely competitive in pricing. You won't get better service or pricing anywhere else. Pressure Pros communicates very well from the minute you make your appointment to completion of the job. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Power wash with bonus service

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

04/08/2014

Cindy R.

The owner was specific about what day they were going to show up and they did come that day. The very clean siding and the standing water in my driveway confirmed they had been there. There was a small spot left under one window so I called to let them know. I didn't hear back right away with a new date but then I did receive an e-mail response with a date within 3 days. Unfortunately that day turned into rain and they couldn't come out so they set another date immediately and cleaned up the spot on that new date. I'm very pleased with the work they did on my 2 story home. I had black spots and green algae that I had a hard time trying to scrub off, none of those things are on my house now.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the outside removing algae from the vinyl siding.

02/06/2014

Leo P.

Was punctual and there was no damage from any high=pressure spray once complete. Will use again for sure.

Description of Work
Excellent job on entire home including some concrete.

07/23/2013

Anne G.

They came out and pressure washed the roof. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

03/02/2013

Joe J.

My overall experience was very positive. The owner himself showed up on time and explained to me in detail how he was going to pressure wash the exterior. My house had not been pressure washed in 5 years and it badly needed cleaning. I was very happy with the results. He made sure all the debris was cleaned up. I will most definitely recommend him very highly, and I will utilize his services in the future

Description of Work
Pressure wash the whole exterior of the house. Did a great job. Spent a lot of time and performed with excellence. Very pleased.!!

10/28/2012

JANICE L.

Jeff, at Pressure Pros, responded within an hour of my phone call requesting a visit for an estimate. We were able to set up an appointment within in the same week for the estimate and with the cooperation of the weather he was able to get everything we wanted completed before an event we were hosting. He was prompt, courteous and professional keeping me updated on the schedules for both the washing and the staining. One of the best experiences I've had in a long time.

Description of Work
Pressure Pros pressure washed the exterior of our house, portions the roof,the front and back decks, the driverway, sidewalk, decorative stone surrounding planting areas, and the exterior of our shop and its roof. A few days later, after inspecting the cleaning of the areas, they returned to stain 3 decks.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

09/13/2012

John B.

They did an excellent job cleaning siding on my home. And cleaning a large concrete parking pad. They had to cancel the first appointment when some equipment broke. They apologized several times for the inconvenience.

Description of Work
Pressure wash home siding and concrete parking pad.