ATKINS ASPHALT PAVING LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2008

Residential Work is always welcomed, we install Driveways in asphalt or concrete as well as tar and gravel(decorative stone) Concrete Patios, Concrete sidewalks Family Owned Business...

McCleary Masonry

I chose to work in this industry because Its a family business for me dating back four generations I was raised into masonry work as a little boy alone with my brothers my dad taught us everything we know about masonry work so we take very great pride in what we do and I thank god for the skill because there was a time I thought my dad was abusing us when he was teaching us but as i got older i thank him every single day for teaching us the masonry business just like my grandpa taught him. We started in this industry in 1988. We describe our business as Family owned and operated We offer a variety of Masonry Services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Kimbrell Landscape Design

Kimbrell Landscape Designs has all of your landscape needs covered. From concrete to decks, landscaping to basic maintenance. KLD is able to assist in all of your housing and commercial projects.

O'NEIL'S PAVING INC

Family owned and operated, O’Neil’s Paving has put down thousands of miles of concrete and asphalt roads, parking lots and driveways since 1988. Tom O’Neil has successfully built a paving business in this area for over 20 years with excellent service to many satisfied customers.

04/24/2018

Amber C.

I asked for a quote to have our driveway paved. We set an appointment and he was actually early which was good. He was here less than 5 minutes, took NO measurements, didn’t even walk the whole driveway. I asked him if he wanted to measure it and he said no, he just needed to see it. He told me I would have the estimate the next day. The next day came, no estimate. I texted twice with no response. I finally called the office 5 days later and the woman in the office called him to find out. He told her he did measure, but that he did it while I wasn’t outside. That is a lie, I was outside when he pulled in the driveway and watched him drive away so unless he had some special bionic device in his eyeballs that takes measurements, he did nothing. His price is also $1000 MORE than an estimate I have for concrete which is supposed to be a lot more expensive. Overall, bad experience, I feel like he was trying to pull something over on me, like I wouldn’t know better. I would not advise doing business with this company whatsoever!

Description of Work
Driveway paving

Category driveway pavers

Again sorry you had a bad experience. We are professionals in pricing residential and commercial jobs so this was probably an easy task. Prices vary from companies so we will never all be the same. There's mobility charges, employee differences and material cost. Spring is a busy time for estimates, sorry we did not meet your expectations. Good Luck!

08/24/2016

Joleen W.

Very unprofessional employees and supervisor. Very bad attitude!! Don't care how they treat you. I would NEVER recommend this company! One of your trucks blocked my car in at Walmart in Hickory tonight about 8:00 pm. He parked extremely over the line into my parking space. He didn't pull all the way in so it blocked me from leaving. I had a small child in the car and needed to leave and go home. I had to call Walmart Security who took a picture of the big work truck blocking me. The other men in the truck refused to move it. I had to wait 45 mins for the driver to come back out. He was rude and didn't care that he had blocked me. He even sat in the truck before he would start it and move. I started to call the police. Sorry attitudes make poor workers!!!! Your employees are a reflection of your company and constant advertisement! This man not only upset me and my daughter, but showed his crew that customers/people do not matter and you can treat them any way you want.

Description of Work
I would NEVER recommend this company! One of your trucks blocked my car in at Walmart in Hickory tonight. He parked extremely over the line into my parking space. He didn't pull all the way in so it blocked me from leaving. I had a small child in the car and needed to leave and go home. I had to call Walmart Security who took a picture of the big work truck blocking me. The other men in the truck refused to move it. I had to wait 45 mins for the driver to come back out. He was rude and didn't care that he had blocked me. He even sat in the truck before he would start it and move. I started to call the police. Sorry attitudes make poor workers!!!!

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

10/20/2015

Will H.

Tony Atkins came out personally to look at the drive way and give us an estimate. Another company came out but left without giving the estimate. Tony gave us the estimate on the spot and calculated some extras we wanted done. His price was far better than others and included a list of extras that the other companys didn't include. When Antoine showed up with the crew and did the site work, I was amazed at the skill, professionalism and speed at which he completed the work. When I showed Antoine a spot that I didn't think was level, he redid the work with no comment. I think that Antoine is a "magician" with the skidsteer. After the new gravel base settled for a day, a mammoth crew showed up with the paving equipment and stayed all day and into the evening until they were done. I am very please with this company and I will recommend them to all my friends and neighbors for their quality work. Thank you Tony, Paul and Antoine for your great work.

Description of Work
Atkins removed the old pavement and gravel, laid a new gravel base, laid a concrete porch and paved over the new gravel base.

09/08/2015

Joe C.

I asked for an estimate on driveway paving. I ended up going with someone else, but the guys came out when they said they would and provided a timely bid. I would consider using them again.

Description of Work
provided estimate for driveway paving

10/09/2013

Bob W.

They were prompt in their response and in the estimate. They were also prompt in their repair. They got the repair done in about an hour. They were professional.

Description of Work
We had a tree come done that pulled up our asphalt and they repaired it.

04/11/2013

Kerry M.

Called on 2/28 and left a voicemail asking for someone to call me to discuss putting together an estimate. 7 weeks later, and they never bothered to call back.

Description of Work
Neighborhood was looking for an estimate to replace/repair a road.

05/31/2012

DAVID P.

I would not hire them because owner was very rude on the phone and refused to give any helpful advice.

Description of Work
Called to ask general question and Owner was very rude and unwilling to give advice.

04/10/2012

Sam T.

They did a good job. They were thorough and neat. He was very punctual and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Atkins Asphalt sealed asphalt in the driveway. He also did some concrete work for me.

07/11/2011

CHARLES V.

I called them one day and they came out the next and finished the job in one day except for around 20'- they had to quit then because the asphalt plant had closed for the day but they were back bright and early next morning to finish up- the two brothers were very friendly and professional and had a great crew.

Description of Work
Atkins graded and paved a driveway approximately 800' long up hill over rough terrain-

04/14/2010

phung H.

had very good exper. with the comp.

Description of Work
asphalt paving around the house.

ATKINS ASPHALT PAVING LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2008

566 Corporate

Rock Hill, SC 29730

Concrete, Asphalt, tar and gravel, maintenance to asphalt driveway, patching, dig out and replace concrete or asphalt driveway, tree removal, Snow clearing, new walkways