Dixon Pest Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2016

Pest Control services Offering all areas of control from rodents to termites. One-time treatments, Free-consultations and reoccurring services All Residental and Commercial are welcome...

Imperial Landscapes

We are a locally owned company, with one crew of employees dedicated solely to landscape design and install. We are not a grounds maintenance firm which allows us to spend as much time as needed on each project without having to rush off. Our crew has over 15 years experience in landscape installations.

Perez Landscape & Hardscape LLC

Irrigation system, landscape and design, grading, paver, sod installation, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, and land clearing. Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE.

Dreamscape Landscaping LLC

***Attention new clientele we are booking quotes into mid May and projects into early June for custom landscape installs*** Dreamscape Landscaping LLC is a locally owned and operated business right here in your hometown! We offer a wide variety of services ranging from Design & Installation, Sod, Mulch, Irrigation, Tree-work and more. Please don't hesitate to give us a call and schedule an appointment! We look forward to hearing from you.

10/16/2020

Andrew's first visit was awesome. I watched him do a thorough job. When it was time for the next quarterly service, no one contacted me to schedule the service even though we are connected via phone, text, & email. I got a random text from a tech stating that he was "on his way & would arrive in 15 minutes." My 19 yo daughter was home alone & I wasn't prepared, but I tried to make the best of it & called home from my office. I told my daughter to look for the exterminator, leash the dog, & let the exterminator let himself in to do the service while she went for a walk with the dog. I stayed on the phone with my daughter. 15 minutes passed, no one came. We hung up & I called back again. No one had come, she was sitting staring out the front windows. No one ever came, but I got a text from the same tech saying my home had been serviced. When I contacted Andrew, he said he "trusted his tech". My bank investigated and returned the monthly fees for the quarterly service. I've seen him do a good job, he's very capable. But he's dishonest, & that's a deal breaker for me.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Category pest control,animal removal

06/13/2017

He came out and talked with me and gave me a reasonable price. He was very knowledgeable and gave me tips for what I could do to stop the problem in the future. He is coming out this Thursday to start the pest control services. He is very prompt and communicated well and I already recommend him to two people.

Description of Work
Pest Control Services

05/13/2017

Ant problems abated promptly and decisively by Andrew's team; ongoing quarterly treatments have kept things in good working order.

Description of Work
Major ant infestations in multiple locations inside the home

01/10/2017

He is wonderful. He is very nice and professional and does a great job. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He sprays for bugs here at the office.

01/08/2017

He does the best job of any contractor we have used at a competitive price.6

Description of Work
Regularly scheduled pest control.

01/08/2017

Great service. Very informative and friendly.

Description of Work
Pest management

01/07/2017

By the next day, all of the wasps were gone. It was unbelievably quick. Since then, Andrew has come by and done a preventative treatment once per quarter (every 3 months) for a very reasonable price. I haven't had to worry about any pests in over a year now. One less thing I have to deal with and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Living in South Carolina, there's always some pest lurking around the house. We constantly have issues with wasps, bees, ants, baby frogs, etc. I also started having fleas in the yard which my dog would bring in the house. One day I came home and a holly tree in front of my house probably had over 1,000 wasps in it. I found Andrew's number and gave him a call. He came right out and treated the entire house.

01/06/2017

All services were top-notch and any issues were followed up on immediately.

Description of Work
Multiple services - termite bond, wood infestation report, CL100, mouse extermination, and ant extermination and service.

01/06/2017

Description of Work
He sprays for bugs here at the office.

01/06/2017

Every detail from scheduling to service was handled politely and professionally. Continued service has been excellent as well.

Description of Work
Termite treatment and termite bond. Also regular pest control services.

Category pest control

we offer all support for pest related issues. We do small repairs for crawlspace moisture with entry ways for rodents and other pest.

We do not repair irrigation or do roof work, We also do not build or repair stone work.