Dixon Pest Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2016

Pest Control services Offering all areas of control from rodents to termites. One-time treatments, Free-consultations and reoccurring services All Residental and Commercial are welcome...

Precision Pro Wash

Precision Pro Wash

Precision Pro Wash uses our exclusive Non-Pressure system to safely clean and treat your home. Our advanced equipment is the best in the industry. When it comes to your largest investment you can trust precision pro wash's team to do a great job. Our team is ready to help take on your next project. Payment is expected when services completed. We offer a 5% discount for Angie's list subscribers, just remind us!

10/16/2020

Andrew's first visit was awesome. I watched him do a thorough job. When it was time for the next quarterly service, no one contacted me to schedule the service even though we are connected via phone, text, & email. I got a random text from a tech stating that he was "on his way & would arrive in 15 minutes." My 19 yo daughter was home alone & I wasn't prepared, but I tried to make the best of it &...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly pest control

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

06/13/2017

He came out and talked with me and gave me a reasonable price. He was very knowledgeable and gave me tips for what I could do to stop the problem in the future. He is coming out this Thursday to start the pest control services. He is very prompt and communicated well and I already recommend him to two people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Services

05/13/2017

Ant problems abated promptly and decisively by Andrew's team; ongoing quarterly treatments have kept things in good working order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major ant infestations in multiple locations inside the home

01/10/2017

He is wonderful. He is very nice and professional and does a great job. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sprays for bugs here at the office.

01/08/2017

He does the best job of any contractor we have used at a competitive price.6

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regularly scheduled pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

we offer all support for pest related issues. We do small repairs for crawlspace moisture with entry ways for rodents and other pest.

We do not repair irrigation or do roof work, We also do not build or repair stone work.