J P ANDERSON WELL & PUMP LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2009

Third Generation Well Driller. "If I cant figure it out my Father will". . .Jody Anderson Jose Anderson started drilling wells in the 1950's. His business success was attributed to finding simpler solutions to seemingly complex problems. When you save a person thousands of dollars, very little advertising is needed....

Pink Plumbing, LLC

Pink Plumbing is your premier plumbing company in the Charleston area. We provide numerous services within the plumbing industry. If you are looking for friendly, competitively priced, hardworking individuals, look no further. We will be with you every step of the way, from the initial call to the completion of your project. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We look forward to coming to your location and handling all of your residential or commercial plumbing needs.

Offers by Pink Plumbing, LLC on Angi

09/21/2014

harvey W.

I was extremely happy with Jody's services. He even came on a Sunday to help us out with our well. I found him to be very knowledgeable, honest and honorable. I would only have Jody do any well drilling for me in the future. He was a consummate professional.

Description of Work
fixed our well

07/07/2013

Gemma G.

Jody was always prompt and professional. He is well spoken and was able to explain the work that needed to be done in a way that I was able to understand. He is very easy to work with, and the work was completed correctly and on time. It was important to me that he was easy to contact, be it via email, telephone, or text message. All in all, I highly recommend his services and will definitely hire him again if need be.

Description of Work
I recently needed a new well dug for my home. I chose to hire JP Anderson Well and Pump, LLC because I had employed their maintenance services in the past and was very please with the work that was done.

02/26/2013

Brian D.

Stiles JP Anderson Well and Pump provided a deep well and pump system for our Neighborhood on James Island. Jody was incredibly friendly, professional and responsive. He did work beyond his initial proposal - drilling extra well sites until he was satisfied with the level of water flow - without charging us extra. He was very prompt in communication with us and took time out of his evening schedule to come talk at our Homeowners Association meeting. I would highly recommend them for well and pump services and would be happy to use them again.

Description of Work
Deep Well and Pump System for Neighborhood community property.

03/15/2009

Annette S.

He was quick to return my call, was punctual and fixed my well immediately, He had all the equipment on his truck. He even corrected some pipe that was questionable. Very nice manners. Not knowing anything about well pumps, I was happy to hear that it was just a starter. I feel that he is honest and trusted. He knows wells.

Description of Work
Mr. Anderson came to check my well pump that just suddenly stopped.

J P ANDERSON WELL & PUMP LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2009

6956 SAVANNAH HWY

Ravenel, SC 29470

well drilling, pump repair, water treatment, water testing, well sterilization.

we will not work on a well or pump system that was installed by another professional, during the one year warranty period, unless homeowner has a signed statement from that contractor. this is for the homeowners protection as well as the contractor

Check, Visa, MasterCard