Cooper Home Solutions, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2016

Cooper Home Solutions is a locally owned and operated family business with years of experience! Specializing in but not limited to handyman services and remodels! Our goal is to provide outstanding work for a reasonable price.Contact us today for a free estimate...

Jani Loerincz Painting

2017-2018 Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated Summerville based Interior & Exterior Painting company. We also specialize in kitchen cabinets.In fact our cabinets were featured in Kitchen Magazine. We don't cut any corners and will make sure we get the job done the way you want it from start to finish. Call Janni for a free quote today

Offers by Jani Loerincz Painting on Angi
ABC Painting LLC

ABC Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Summerville, SC area with over 10 years of quality experience. Our staff will leave you feeling good about coming home every day. We're dedicated to taking exceptional care to each and every one of our customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

03/28/2016

Travis showed up on time to give me an estimate of the work to be done. A date that was convenient for me was set. The day before the work was to be done, Travis called me to confirm and set a time. The next day, he showed up on time and promptly began work. He was very respectful of my property and furnishings and did a thorough job of cleanup when complete. I was very pleased with his work and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the entire exterior of my home and replaced the set of vertical blinds on my glass sliding door.

03/24/2016

They showed up right on time, and were extremely respectful of my outdoor plants! The two gentlemen worked very hard until the job was completely done, and charged me LESS than they originally quoted me. This is my third experience with Cooper Home Solutions, LLC and it wont be my last. Love their work!

Description of Work
Pressure washed my 1 story house and removed all the mildew growth on the exterior of my house. Also pressure washed my driveway

03/23/2016

The results are great. Travis was very easy to communicate with and showed up when he said he would. They also took pictures of all of the crawlspace work once complete. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Travis and his team fixed some damaged joists under a home I am selling. They also raked out and installed a vapor barrier in a crawlspace of a separate rental; as well as rehanging insulation and installing a vent fan in a bathroom.

Category drywall,electrician,insulation,ceiling fans,home remodeling

03/20/2016

They showed up on time to give me an estimate of the work to be done. A date that was convenient for me was set. The day before the work was to be done, they called me to confirm and set a time. The next day, they showed up on time and promptly began work. They were very respectful of my property and furnishings and did a thorough job of cleanup when complete. I was very pleased with their work and will definitely use them again.

03/15/2016

He did an excellent job! He came and looked at the work I needed done. He send me a quote within the same day. I accepted the quote and we picked a day for the work to be done. He arrived on time and had all the necessary supplies needed to do the job. the job took 2 days to do which we had agreed upon. One the first day, he replaced the rotted wood on the porches and sealed the decking. He also repaired the drywall area. On the next day, he completed painting all the outsides rails on the porches and completed the drywall on the ceiling. At all times, he kept the area neat and clean. Excellent work!

Description of Work
He painted both exterior porches and replace rotted wood. He also replaced part of the ceiling where I had a leak and the drywall was ruined.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

03/01/2016

Travis showed up on time, and also called when he was on his way to again confirm the appointment.He worked diligently until he completed all the work for me,and cleaned up all of his materials and trash prior to his departure.I couldn't be more impressed!! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Travis at Cooper Home Solutions,LLC came out to my house again and did some outstanding handyman work!He repainted 2 of my bathrooms and repaired an area of drywall for a fraction of the cost of 2 other estimates I was given.

Category drywall

02/24/2016

great customer service, on time, made sure he got it done quickly as possible with a great outcome and the prices were right. I'd highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repainted and sealed front and bck porch; painted and hung shutters; replaced the drywall and put new popcorn on the ceiling in the bathroom;

Category drywall,handyman service,house painters

Home repair and handyman services! Also small remodel projects and moisture remediation. Specializing in but not limited to: -Home Repair & Remodel -Drywall Repair -Popcorn Ceiling Removal -Painting -Encapsulations -Dehumidification -Vapor Barriers -Sump Pumps & More..