Blanton & Sons

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2010

Blanton & Son's have been serving Charleston and surrounding areas since 1998. We pride ourselves on doing the best job possible making us a company you can trust. We use high-quality products and hire professional, well-trained staff to make sure the service you receive is nothing short of amazing. Along with the exceptional knowledge of our industry, our staff has great customer service skills that you will feel from your very first interaction with our office....

Berkeley Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.

A Locally owned company that provides "The Comfort You Deserve!" We are Charleston's Oldest Carrier Dealer & the only NATE Certified and IGSHPA accredited HVAC Company in Charleston. Call us for Service, Replacement and Maintenance for your all Residential or Light Commercial spaces. We also are known for our New Construction expertise using Daiken and Geothermal Energy Savings systems. We can also Repair and/or Replace your Pool heat pumps!

Acute HVACR LLC

Our mission is to build long-term relationships with our HVAC clients by providing them with accurate, honest information so they can make informed decisions to keep their families safe and their homes comfortable AND to provide the best quality HVAC equipment and services at a fair price. We strive for 100% client satisfaction with every HVAC repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, duct repair, duct installation, system install, UV light, humidifiers and routine maintenance service plans (Precision Tune-up). We love building long honest relationships with our clients. We strive to do the job right the first time. We put the customer first. "Your comfort is our priority." Owner operated with 5+ years of experience! Licensed and insured.

Complete Refrigeration Services LLC

Here at Complete Refrigeration Services, we work around the clock to provide quality service and products at affordable pricing. Our team of highly qualified technicians are fully trained to handle any volume of work. Whether you need residential or commercial services, you can count on us to make it happen. Times are tough and money can be hard to come by. This shouldn't stop you from providing quality HVAC services to your home or place of business. Finance options are available for new and energy efficient Tempstar AC, heat pump and gas furnaces. Up to 36 months no interest for qualifying systems.

09/17/2018

I have used this firm since purchasing my new home over 3 years ago and finding the contractors who installed the HVAC and some of the plumbing were less than satisfactory in both knowledge and mechanical ability. Blantons is the best. They are very competent and honest. They have my trust. The owners take a hands on approach and I feel very comfortable knowing when they do the work it is done cor...

Description of Work
HVAC and Plumbing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/25/2018

It went well. They stopped the sink drain pipes from leaking.

Description of Work
leaking pipe under the kitchen sink

04/13/2018

Absolutely topnotch. I use this company for all my HVAC and plumbing needs and they have always been honest and professional. The crew who came to take out the old system and install the new system was great. They used heavy duty cardboard to protect the wooden floors from the garage to the furnace room. They worked non stop from 8:00am to after 4:00pm with out a break of any kind. Everything was ...

Description of Work
Installed a new HVAC system

08/23/2017

Perfect. All work done well the first time.

Description of Work
I have used this firm for both plumbing and HVAC. Their plumbing folks are first rate and do the job correctly. I have a HVAC system that has a humidifier and electronic air cleaners. This is the only company in a 40 mile radius that had any knowledge of the Honeywell humidifier system. I have used this company for almost two years and I will continue to use them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

07/20/2017

Nathan did a great job, was on time and professional, quickly assessed/solved issue with heating as well as ductwork. Followed up quickly with invoice showing findings and payment made. Kayla was great, too...she was my first point of contact and got us on their schedule very quickly. It was great working with these folks...they are professional, friendly and just do a fantastic job. As a REALTOR,...

Description of Work
I am a REALTOR and I needed contractor to check HVAC to make sure that heating component was working correctly and to assess possible leak/condensation at duct for clients.

06/29/2017

The tech was able to give me an estimate for the part and contacted the A/C manufacturer on my behalf to check and see if the part was still under warranty and was able to fix the problem much faster than I had anticipated, I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner needed a new fan motor

05/18/2017

Very skilled and professional. They are very knowledgeable and know the business.

Description of Work
They replaced the air ducts under the house.

04/24/2017

Brian H was on time actually early a pleasant surprise he found the problem within a minute got a new component from his truck and installed it He was very professional and pleasant

Description of Work
diagnostic on a/c.

03/28/2017

I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did a yearly tuneup. It is a yearly check.

01/31/2017

There was one person. It took him about an couple of hours. The room was clean. They checked both systems, and tuned them up. Very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Winter maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing repair. Spray foam insulation. Heating & air conditioning. Refrigeration repair. Duct system repair.

Duct & drain cleaning.