Bradley Construction LLC

SC
South Carolina: General

6908 SC-81

Piedmont, SC 29673

Bradley Construction is one of the premier construction companies in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated full service construction contractors. We live and work in this community and believe in treating our neighbors and customers the same way that we would like to be treated - with integrity, honesty, and respect. We strive to provide you with the highest quality service and always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. At Bradley Construction we use only premium materials and recommended, current installation techniques supported by manufacturer’s guidelines. Respect of each Home Owner is a priority. This involves proper precautions in the maintenance of cleanliness and the protection of all property; this includes thorough clean-up at each day’s end. About the owner - Terry Bradley graduated from the Citadel University in 1986. He has 25 years construction experience. He became a licensed residential home builder in 1999. He has extensive education and experience in the following areas - residential home building, home remodeling, roofing, windows, siding, decks, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, pressure washing and gutter installation. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We do - new home construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, windows, carpentry, decks, porches, kitchens, bathrooms, drywall, gutters, flooring, painting, pressure washing and much more. The owner and most of the employees grew up in Easley. Award winning. Additional email - quotes@bradleyconstructionsc.com, info@bradleyconstructionsc.com, billing@bradleyconstructionsc.com, customerservice@bradleyconstructionsc.com. Additional phone - (864) 303-5677....

4.4

roofing (160)interior painting (63)home remodeling (62)woodworking (49)decks & porches (47)drywall (44)house painting (34)plumbers (34)electrician (33)tile installation (31)siding companies (29)general contractors (26)

08/17/2021

Considering the fact that I had 3 different contract jobs going on simultaneously, I feel the job went extremely well. Bradley Construction and their subs did a very good job on my home and were always friendly and courteous. I would recommend these folks to anyone in the area.

Description of Work
framing, cabinet work, drywall, painting

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

03/16/2021

Excellent job with completely remodeled the kitchen. It's absolutely beautiful. They also a wonderful job completely remodeled my upstairs adding 2 bedrooms and jack jill bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

09/15/2020

Nice people but total lack of communication. Maybe due to something Covid related but still would have been nice to hear something. We were looking at spending a fair amount of money.

Description of Work
We requested a quote on a deck/porch project. They came out to determine the project requirements. Said they would provide a quote within a week and did not. I put messages in Angie's list requesting the status and never received a response. I am giving them a C grade based on lack of response . At the time seemed nice and professional.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

08/07/2020

Wanted to add sunroom to home. Had asked around for years to find contractor I could trust due to problems building previous home and past experiences over the years. Finally contacted Bradley Construction due to numerous good reviews online. Owner, Terry Bradley and supervisor, David came over and evaluated project and gave price which was around what I wanted to invest. It was apparent to me Ter...

Description of Work
Construct sunroom, Replace door, repair water damage, replace 2 windows

Category sunrooms,apartments

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38779921

08/06/2020

It went as smoothly as possible considering how stretched the crews were with all the homes damaged after tornado. The subcontracted crews did mostly a very good job. They were friendly and helpful but it was necessary to get some of them back to either redo or complete areas that should have been done a little better the first time around. Rick, the project manager, was awesome. He was attentive,...

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - General

Category decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,picture framing,gutter repair,insulation,remodeling,roofing,screen repair,siding,ceiling fans,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/24/2020

Except for our 2.5yrs fight with Horace Mann Ins. Company claims adjustersto get complete overview of all damages, Bradley Construction LLC hung in there with us & beautifully completed repairs finally covered by our insurance company..☆

Description of Work
Tornado damage repairs & roof ☆

Category chimney caps,home builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38747651

07/08/2020

My husband and I highly recommend Bradley Construction; these guys are real pros! We hired Bradley to do an almost-complete redesign of our home. Every single room received some kind of treatment, with the kitchen and two bathrooms receiving a full remodel, including removing walls to combine rooms. The real trick was that we lived several hundred miles away while they were doing the work, so we h...

Description of Work
home remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38898608

02/11/2020

Anyone interested in a building project should contact Bradley Construction,LLC. From the initial contact, to the completion of an additional attached garage, I, highly, recommend Terry Bradley for estimates and forming plans, and Rick Bradley for onsite supervision. They are honest, dependable, polite, patient, and do outstanding work.

Description of Work
Additional attached garage

Category concrete repair,drywall,electrician,egress windows,fencing,picture framing,garage doors,lighting,siding,garage builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

12/13/2019

Bradley Construction gave me quick quotes on my repair, explained where to go to get samples of supplies, and started right away on my project. They installed a new ceiling in a large basement room, painted ceiling and walls, and installed new LVT flooring in most of basement and Hall. They finished the job, did excellent work, and helped me put all my furniture back in place!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38287502

12/12/2019

I could not be happier with Bradley Construction. From the owners involvement through to the project Manager and last but certainly not least the Carpenter they all did an amazing job. This was a big deck remodel and the additional of a water collection and drainage system. During the work the project manager was on site reviewing the details with my wife and I while everyday the Carpenter made su...

Description of Work
Deck remodel

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

Kitchen, bathroom remodeling, renovation, roof replacement, vinyl siding, windows, doors, tile, flooring, drywall, taping, mudding, texturing, painting, gutters, stone masonry, decks & porches.

MasterCard, Visa, Check Available, American Express, Discover