Bradley Construction LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2010

Bradley Construction is one of the premier construction companies in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated full service construction contractors. We live and work in this community and believe in treating our neighbors and customers the same way that we would

BasementRemodelWe Do It All

4.4

roofing (160)interior painting (63)home remodeling (63)woodworking (49)decks & porches (47)drywall (45)house painting (34)plumbers (34)electrician (33)tile installation (31)siding companies (29)general contractors (26)

10/26/2022

William B.

What we’d pictured for our home, Bradley created for us!

Description of Work
Front stoop replacement, deck, complete and total house rewiring, kitchen remodel including matching hardwood “toothing in” with entire house flooring refinishing.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2022

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 39922934

03/24/2022

Beth P.

Great! The communication was very good.

Description of Work
Taking out a wall and tons of drywall repair

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

08/17/2021

Lee S.

Considering the fact that I had 3 different contract jobs going on simultaneously, I feel the job went extremely well. Bradley Construction and their subs did a very good job on my home and were always friendly and courteous. I would recommend these folks to anyone in the area.

Description of Work
framing, cabinet work, drywall, painting

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

03/16/2021

bridget H.

Excellent job with completely remodeled the kitchen. It's absolutely beautiful. They also a wonderful job completely remodeled my upstairs adding 2 bedrooms and jack jill bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

09/15/2020

Angela J.

Nice people but total lack of communication. Maybe due to something Covid related but still would have been nice to hear something. We were looking at spending a fair amount of money.

Description of Work
We requested a quote on a deck/porch project. They came out to determine the project requirements. Said they would provide a quote within a week and did not. I put messages in Angie's list requesting the status and never received a response. I am giving them a C grade based on lack of response . At the time seemed nice and professional.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

08/07/2020

Larry S.

Wanted to add sunroom to home. Had asked around for years to find contractor I could trust due to problems building previous home and past experiences over the years. Finally contacted Bradley Construction due to numerous good reviews online. Owner, Terry Bradley and supervisor, David came over and evaluated project and gave price which was around what I wanted to invest. It was apparent to me Terry was extremely knowledgable of construction, codes, etc and I felt fairly confident from the start. Started the project shortly thereafter. David, the on site supervisor checked in frequently, every day at times involving me in all decisions and Terry made periodic inspections. They were pickier than I was. Denny who did large part of construction was absolutely, without a doubt the best carpenter I have ever encountered (I bought my first home in 1972 and have had numerous projects since). His work was superb. I also had them replace back door due to damage from the elements and found further damage which was repaired. I was so happy with this I had them replace the two windows from home to sunroom. I inquired about replacing front door which didn't open open and close the way I wanted but Denny just fixed that in short order and it works beautifully. I couldn't be happier with Bradley Construction. My only regret is that I didn't know about them before I purchased this home . I would have had them construct one for me.

Description of Work
Construct sunroom, Replace door, repair water damage, replace 2 windows

Category sunrooms, apartments

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38779921

08/06/2020

Kathy B.

It went as smoothly as possible considering how stretched the crews were with all the homes damaged after tornado. The subcontracted crews did mostly a very good job. They were friendly and helpful but it was necessary to get some of them back to either redo or complete areas that should have been done a little better the first time around. Rick, the project manager, was awesome. He was attentive, helpful, and quick to respond to all my questions and concerns. Marcus, who I called the “finisher”, could not have been more friendly and “johnny on the spot” when called upon to do touch up work or, in some cases, to fix a few things that needed extra attention. I am very pleased how my house turned out in the end and would recommend this company to anyone who needs a contractor.

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - General

Category decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, picture framing, gutter repair, insulation, remodeling, roofing, screen repair, siding, ceiling fans, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/24/2020

david B.

Except for our 2.5yrs fight with Horace Mann Ins. Company claims adjustersto get complete overview of all damages, Bradley Construction LLC hung in there with us & beautifully completed repairs finally covered by our insurance company..☆

Description of Work
Tornado damage repairs & roof ☆

Category chimney caps, home builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38747651

07/08/2020

virginia B.

My husband and I highly recommend Bradley Construction; these guys are real pros! We hired Bradley to do an almost-complete redesign of our home. Every single room received some kind of treatment, with the kitchen and two bathrooms receiving a full remodel, including removing walls to combine rooms. The real trick was that we lived several hundred miles away while they were doing the work, so we had to coordinate everything from a distance. From the very beginning, the owner, Terry, and our project manager, Vince, were very responsive and communicated well. They were well organized, on-time, and stayed within the budget. They listened to our needs and customized aspects of the build to meet those needs. When problems came up, as they do in construction, they were honest in their explanations and devised plans to fix the situation. We have now lived in the house for several months and are very happy with the work. So happy, in fact, that we have contracted with them again, this time to remodel the outside of our house.

Description of Work
home remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38898608

02/11/2020

Margaret K.

Anyone interested in a building project should contact Bradley Construction,LLC. From the initial contact, to the completion of an additional attached garage, I, highly, recommend Terry Bradley for estimates and forming plans, and Rick Bradley for onsite supervision. They are honest, dependable, polite, patient, and do outstanding work.

Description of Work
Additional attached garage

Category concrete repair, drywall, electrician, egress windows, fencing, picture framing, garage doors, lighting, siding, garage builders, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

12/13/2019

Sarah J.

Bradley Construction gave me quick quotes on my repair, explained where to go to get samples of supplies, and started right away on my project. They installed a new ceiling in a large basement room, painted ceiling and walls, and installed new LVT flooring in most of basement and Hall. They finished the job, did excellent work, and helped me put all my furniture back in place!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 38287502

12/12/2019

Woody H.

I could not be happier with Bradley Construction. From the owners involvement through to the project Manager and last but certainly not least the Carpenter they all did an amazing job. This was a big deck remodel and the additional of a water collection and drainage system. During the work the project manager was on site reviewing the details with my wife and I while everyday the Carpenter made sure I was happy with the prior days' work. I would absolutely recommend Bradley Construction for an honest, hard working, and quality company to do business with.

Description of Work
Deck remodel

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

05/21/2019

Terry B.

Very smooth. Great job from the crew that came out to the site. Good clean up afterwards. My PM Stephen answered all my questions, and addressed all my concerns.

Description of Work
Reroofed our house, and replaced damaged roof decking.

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

12/23/2018

Roslyn M.

Pleased with outcome. Beautiful deck. Great price. Prompt completion. Courteous and professional staff.

Description of Work
Replaced deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 12/23/2018

08/29/2018

Mark L.

The Bradley team was professional and responsive. They did quality work and are sure all the details were handled, including coming back to make some minor fixes that I hadn’t even noticed. The project manager and owner did a great job of keeping us informed of the team’s progress every step of the way. I would definitely work with Bradley again.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/20/2018

Herbert W.

All aspects of the construction went very well. I enjoyed working with the company representative Rick, he has a great personality and was always making sure I was aware of what was being done and when it would be done. Working with professionals like the sub-contractors that Bradley Construction uses was excellent, they did an excellent job and always made sure they cleaned up afterwards, I highly recommend this company to do any construction you may have, they are fair and professional in how they do there work. I commend them on a job well done.

Description of Work
Built a front Deck with Gable Roof over it.

Category concrete repair, decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Review for Bradley Construction LLC - 6908 SC-81, Piedmont, SC - 37336970

03/22/2018

Miriam R.

This is a work in progress. Both bathrooms were to be done together, but the shower for the master bather was delayed so the contractor has concentrated on finishing the hall bath to give us one working bathroom. The work has been good and the workers have tried to please. The only complaint is the lack of communication. For example, we were going to reuse one faucet, but the workers trashed it because it was too rusted, and did not tell the contractor. I had to rush to get another faucet for the plumber to use at the last minute.

Description of Work
Two bathrooms remodeled

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

03/08/2018

Andrew C.

We needed a piece of wood on our porch replaced, new porch columns, and to cover the painted wood fascia and soffit. We chose to hire Bradley Construction because of their reviews. To our surprise, Bradley doesn't actually do any work themselves. They overpriced our job so that they could get their cut and then contract every single aspect of the job out to handyman companies, whose credentials were unknown to us. When Mark, the "contractor", as he made sure to keep calling himself first quoted us, we were only told that the gutters would be subbed out. He told us we could get a discount if we started work before Christmas, we agreed, but work did not start until 1/15 and no discount was given. On the first day, Mark showed up to tell us that he had failed to notice that we would also need new flashing at the corners of our gutters. 6 pieces of 2 ft long sheet metal (not even aluminum) and it would be another $1000. He collected $3000 that day. This whole process was verbal. Never did we see or sign any type of contract or receipt for any of our payments. All we had was an estimate that no one signed and that was changed before work even began. We were told during the estimate that it would be a 4 day job, which turned in two weeks (with two days for inclement weather). Once everything besides the gutters was finished, Mark came to collect a second $3000 and told me that we were all paid up except for the $950 we would pay for the gutters when they came. I asked when they would come and was told 1/31 . This was on 1/25. That day came around and I texted Mark to ask him about the gutters and he told me they were scheduled for Feb 6 which was another 7 days away. This whole time we had numerous rain storms that filled the newly sided wood with water because there were no gutters on the house. Feb 6 came and I again texted Mark to ask if we were still on for the gutters. I received no response for over 48 hours. So I assumed he either forgot about us or just didn't want to do the work for some reason. I called a couple of gutter companies and was able to have someone out the next day for about half the cost and they were done in an hour and a half. (Roofiline Gutters are awesome btw) Amazingly, not 30 minutes after Roofline left, I received a call from Mark to tell me that my gutter guy would be there in the morning, 2/9. When I told him there was no need, he got really angry and said that we had broken our contract. ONLY PROBLEM IS, THERE WAS NO CONTRACT. Mark then called the handyman company who had worked on our house and told them not to assist us any further because we had broken our contract. He then manipulated an itemized bill and sent it to us a week later claiming that we owed him $110. The bill included numbers that we had never discussed. Mark claims that he'd never told us that the gutters were going to be $950. On the bill he said they were $840 and that we owed him $110 and that none of the work would be warrantied unless this amount was paid. He said later he only collected the $3000 at a time because they were nice even numbers. The whole experience was amateur and unprofessional on his part. We were also left with literally hundreds of nails, shards of vinyl and aluminum, rotten wood, mortar, broken bricks and tiles, chipped paint and cigarette butts littered all over our property. We have dogs and small children so we had to purchase a $50 magnetic sweeper to clean up the nails. The vinyl was dirty, some pieces were cut wrong, and a tile was replaced wrong. We agreed to pay the $110 if he fixed the problems. He came on 3/8 to not do work but to collect the money. We have so much more to say about Mark but we're out of room.

Description of Work
Rotten wood replaced on front porch, new columns and cover exposed wood of whole house with siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

In response to this review, there are several things that are simply not true. What is true is that inclement weather delayed our gutter crew and the customer did not allow us to finish the job as agreed upon. He decided for himself what should be paid. He refused to pay the final invoice. Therefore, the final cleanup was not done and the labor warrantee was not activated. When upon the project manager's last visit to create a final punch-list, he came outside and threatened him with physical violence using many profanities. At that point, all discussions came to a halt and we left the property. In all of the years that I have been in this business, I cannot remember a job that we did not clean up or punch-out. However, I cannot subject my employees to physical violence.

03/04/2018

Tracey T.

I'm very pleased with both the results of this project as well as how smoothly the project was run. From the first point of contact, they were very responsive. They were on-site to complete an estimate within a couple business days from when I called and delivered an estimate later that same week. I talked with the project manager, Rick Burgan, on a Friday afternoon indicating that I'd like to move forward. He had crew members there on Monday morning to begin work. They worked very hard to get everything done at a quality level and ahead of schedule. When small hiccups arose, Rick always ensured they were attended to and we were satisfied. I can't say enough good things about working with them. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to them for future needs.

Description of Work
Drywall, flooring (luxury vinyl and carpet), crown molding, trim, painting, insulation

Category carpet installation, drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, insulation, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

01/10/2018

Russell L.

The estimate allows me to better gauge the value of the property, the amount it would probably cost to repair and renovate, and what I should ask as a purchase price "as is" to a prospective buyer. I am satisfied with Bradley Construction's fulfillment of my needs.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate to bring a rental property in North Carolina up to rentable condition. As an out-of-state landlord, I asked the contractor to contact my property management manager for access to the property. I received the estimate through my manager within a week or two (which was fine).

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

12/21/2017

Josephine G.

I upgraded to an architectural roof and it was done quickly and done well.

Description of Work
Reroof my home after hail damage

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

11/27/2017

Meri W.

Our new bathroom is absolutely gorgeous. Vaughn Mitchell was our project manager and he never left a call or text unanswered. Carlos (in charge of the work crews) and his team were thoughtful with regards to not being messy and went through much effort to ensure our carpets and other traffic areas were not left damaged or messy. Vaughn was clear that it could take more than 4 weeks to complete and it did go over that time frame but this was a complete remodel and some things are outside of their control such as subcontractors, etc. All in all we are very pleased with the work completed by Bradley Construction.

Description of Work
We contracted with Bradley Construction for a complete bathroom remodel. Our house is 20 years old and the bathroom was outdated.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, glass repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/10/2017