B & C Siding Co

Founded 1964 • With Angi since June 2006

B & C Siding gives you a range of beautiful siding, roofing and windows by Revere, Alside, Nailite, Crane, Certainteed and other leading manufacturers. Serving the Upstate since 1964. B & C Siding Company holds a South Carolina Residential Builder’s License Number 8271 and is fully licensed and insured. Our quality work can be found all around the Upstate and greater South Carolina areas, such as Anderson, Spartanburg, Greenville, and so forth. In today’s world you must be sure that anyone performing work on your home has necessary licenses and insurance so you are not responsible for an insured worker, damage to your home or installation that does not meet building codes....

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

JW Properties, LLC

We are an owner-operated company, specializing in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We are licensed and insured, with industry experience since 1998. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by JW Properties, LLC on Angi

05/23/2018

Great. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

04/18/2015

I have made a down payment, expect the windows in a couple of weeks.

Description of Work
I got a price on windows, siding, and gutters, and was very impressed. I interviewed 5 companies and chose this one. I'll let you know how it comes out.

12/03/2012

We called them, they came immediately and brought several people to investigate the problem. They spent about 20 minutes looking at the top of the roof, then in the basement where our heating and air conditioners are located. They discovered the "leaks" were caused by condensation on the exhaust system for the heating and air people. We called the heating and air company and they fixed the problem...

Description of Work
This company installed a new roof on our house three years ago. We have had a recurring problem with water dripping from near the interior of the attic near the roof line. We thought it was coming from a vent this company had installed. The roofing company did not charge for their time and expertise.

03/29/2012

This company did not respond to our request for information.

Description of Work
The company did not respond to our request for information.

Category gutter repair,siding

01/25/2012

He came out on time. He emailed within 24 hours after that. Everything has gone well up until this point.

Description of Work
They came out and did an estimate for us.

Category siding

08/29/2011

Very good. I had a special request to move the drainspout so it obscured two different types of brick where I bricked in my garage. This was no problem, and they did it perfectly.

Description of Work
Took down the old gutters and put up knew gutters. This was part of a package deal as I was getting new vinyl siding and the old green gutters looked awful, and needed replacement anyway.

Category gutter repair contractor

12/03/2009

They did an excellent job and gave me a reasonable bid. I was very pleased with their work. The price that they charged was excellent and the quality of their work was good. I would use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
I used the services of B & C Siding Company around Thanksgiving for some siding work and they did only the trim.

Category siding contractor

06/30/2006

We called these people and ordered the windows and siding. They came out as scheduled to perform their work. They were very hard working and professional. They did a very good job and we have not had any problems. I was very satisfied with both the materials and the work. They cleaned up and hauled away all of the old materials and scraps.

Description of Work
They put siding on my 2400 square foot home and installed 22 windows.

Category siding contractor

05/23/2018

Great. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

Category roofer

Siding. Replacement windows. Roofing. Gutters.