Appliance Repair & More

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

Appliance Refinishing
Water Coolers

Welcome and thank you for your interest in Appliance Repair & More! ​ Reliable - Locally owned and operated by South Carolina natives who know that a happy customer is the best form of advertisement. All our employees also undergo background checks so you can have peace of mind about who will be entering your home or business!...

Ronald Painting, LLC

You can count us to any painting project done for you. From one room to your whole house. Cabinets to new decks and fences. the Exterior of your home needing a paint refresh? no problem we got you! we can get just about any type of painting project around your home or apartment done!

THIAGO'S PROFESSIONAL PAINTING

RELIABLE PERSON TO THE CUSTOMER WHO COULD WORK AND BE HELPFUL AND MAKE THE WISHING COME TO THE REALITY. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! -Commercial & Residential “GET THE MASTER HAND TO PAINT YOUR HOUSE” -POWER WASHING -WINDOWS CLEANING

Moss Painting Services

08/07/2017

Mary Margaret S.

Great - part is on back order. But we bought another unit because they didn't know when the part would be in. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Diagnostic on washer / dryer combo

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking time to leave a review! It really means a lot to us! Call us anytime you need anything!

07/01/2017

margaret T.

Excellent -

Description of Work
Dishwasher and kitchen sink leaks, parts replacements, transformer for 240v sewing machine, door lock replacements. Three visits were required due to the age and condition of kitchen plumbing

Category appliance repair,electrician

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure serving you...and drinking your delicious homemade tea!

06/19/2017

Matthew G.

absolutely perfect!

Description of Work
Hiram installed a front-load washer pedestal and cleaned our dryer for us. He was prompt and professional.

04/13/2017

Katie C.

Everyone i know has a hard time putting something back together they didn't take apart but he had no problem with it! And the price was extremely reasonable compared to other appliance repair places.

Description of Work
I tried to fix my dryer and failed miserably! It was just about completely apart!

10/11/2016

Patricia C.

When he came out to quote my repairs, we had a wonderful conversation. Once I was ready to make my purchase as I am on a fixed income, he worked with my schedule for the repair. He arrived as scheduled and removed my old hot water heater and installed my new hot water heater. He made sure that the new hot water heater worked properly. I would definitely recommend him to my friends (and already have).

Description of Work
He supplied and installed my new hot water heater.[and delivered]

10/09/2016

Susan L.

Very well. Repairman was efficient and very professional. Was only in my home about fifteen minutes.

Description of Work
LG refrigerator was not working. Responded as quickly as possible.

09/24/2016

Jennifer B.

Our appliance is a ten year old Kitchenaid built-in refrigerator that had a bad chip in the electronics. Our repairman stayed up researching the problem on the internet and figured it out. The manufacturer was less than forthcoming about this common issue in our model, and they don't offer a replacement part! Lucky for us there is a local company that rebuilds this part and exchanges them, so we didn't have to wait for shipping it away. They were very professional.

Description of Work
He did an assessment of the noise our refrigerator was making, removed the "mother board" that was going out and got a replacement back to us for a very quick turn around. Cleaned and checked the appliance to make sure it was working properly again.

09/22/2016

Brandon E.

Hiram was very professional and knowledgeable about his profession. Hiram completed the task at hand in a timely and apporiate manner. I have had many so called "handy man" in the past, however Hiram exceeded my expectations. I will in the future call him for any problems around the house.

Description of Work
Installation of cellings lights

Category handyman service

09/13/2016

Marshall H S.

The serviceman responded promptly to my call. After hearing my complaint he allowed as how something else might be causing the ice-maker not to work. He was right. Rather than just replacing the ice-maker he gave the coils a thorough cleaning and checked the compressor. The coils were so clogged with dust and lint that air could not circulate. We are now in the wait mode to see if that works. If not he will return with no additional service call charge to further pursue the problem. He was very professional, courteous, and helpful during his time here. 2 days later: He has returned twice more. We have explored several options and he has been very helpful in letting us know what those options are and what the bottom line is going to be. He wants us to be satisfied and not to line his pocket. Currently, he has taken the old ice-maker out, examined it, and conditionally put it back in. It is performing well.

Description of Work
Ice maker in refrigerator wasn't working

08/31/2016

Cheryl K.

My stove is an older model. The screws had rusted, making it more difficult to work on, but he handled it without a problem! I have a large family gathering planned at my home in a few days, he was very prompt in scheduling the repair.

Description of Work
Repaired a burner on my stove by replacing a switch.

Category appliance repair

Appliance Repair - Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Hoods, Ovens, Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Wine Coolers, Freezers, & Microwaves. Handyman Services - Ceiling Fan, Light Fixture, Kitchen & Bath Fixture, & Water Heater.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check