Appliance Repair & More

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

PO Box 601

Piedmont, SC 29673

Welcome and thank you for your interest in Appliance Repair & More! ​ Reliable - Locally owned and operated by South Carolina natives who know that a happy customer is the best form of advertisement. All our employees also undergo background checks so you can have peace of mind about who will be

08/07/2017

Mary Margaret S.

Great - part is on back order. But we bought another unit because they didn't know when the part would be in. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Diagnostic on washer / dryer combo

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking time to leave a review! It really means a lot to us! Call us anytime you need anything!

07/01/2017

margaret T.

Excellent -

Description of Work
Dishwasher and kitchen sink leaks, parts replacements, transformer for 240v sewing machine, door lock replacements. Three visits were required due to the age and condition of kitchen plumbing

Category appliance repair, electrician

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure serving you...and drinking your delicious homemade tea!

06/19/2017

Matthew G.

absolutely perfect!

Description of Work
Hiram installed a front-load washer pedestal and cleaned our dryer for us. He was prompt and professional.

04/13/2017

Katie C.

Everyone i know has a hard time putting something back together they didn't take apart but he had no problem with it! And the price was extremely reasonable compared to other appliance repair places.

Description of Work
I tried to fix my dryer and failed miserably! It was just about completely apart!

10/11/2016

Patricia C.

When he came out to quote my repairs, we had a wonderful conversation. Once I was ready to make my purchase as I am on a fixed income, he worked with my schedule for the repair. He arrived as scheduled and removed my old hot water heater and installed my new hot water heater. He made sure that the new hot water heater worked properly. I would definitely recommend him to my friends (and already have).

Description of Work
He supplied and installed my new hot water heater.[and delivered]

10/09/2016

Susan L.

Very well. Repairman was efficient and very professional. Was only in my home about fifteen minutes.

Description of Work
LG refrigerator was not working. Responded as quickly as possible.

09/24/2016

Jennifer B.

Our appliance is a ten year old Kitchenaid built-in refrigerator that had a bad chip in the electronics. Our repairman stayed up researching the problem on the internet and figured it out. The manufacturer was less than forthcoming about this common issue in our model, and they don't offer a replacement part! Lucky for us there is a local company that rebuilds this part and exchanges them, so we didn't have to wait for shipping it away. They were very professional.

Description of Work
He did an assessment of the noise our refrigerator was making, removed the "mother board" that was going out and got a replacement back to us for a very quick turn around. Cleaned and checked the appliance to make sure it was working properly again.

09/22/2016

Brandon E.

Hiram was very professional and knowledgeable about his profession. Hiram completed the task at hand in a timely and apporiate manner. I have had many so called "handy man" in the past, however Hiram exceeded my expectations. I will in the future call him for any problems around the house.

Description of Work
Installation of cellings lights

Category handyman service

09/13/2016

Marshall H S.

The serviceman responded promptly to my call. After hearing my complaint he allowed as how something else might be causing the ice-maker not to work. He was right. Rather than just replacing the ice-maker he gave the coils a thorough cleaning and checked the compressor. The coils were so clogged with dust and lint that air could not circulate. We are now in the wait mode to see if that works. If not he will return with no additional service call charge to further pursue the problem. He was very professional, courteous, and helpful during his time here. 2 days later: He has returned twice more. We have explored several options and he has been very helpful in letting us know what those options are and what the bottom line is going to be. He wants us to be satisfied and not to line his pocket. Currently, he has taken the old ice-maker out, examined it, and conditionally put it back in. It is performing well.

Description of Work
Ice maker in refrigerator wasn't working

08/31/2016

Cheryl K.

My stove is an older model. The screws had rusted, making it more difficult to work on, but he handled it without a problem! I have a large family gathering planned at my home in a few days, he was very prompt in scheduling the repair.

Description of Work
Repaired a burner on my stove by replacing a switch.

Upstate Electrical Solutions LLC

Upstate Electrical Solutions specializes in Residential Electrical Repair in the Greenville, SC area. While other electrical contractors are going after larger new construction electrical jobs, wiring homes and commercial buildings, our electricians focus on fast response times to your electrical repair need. We can handle any electrical repair for your home. That's all we do! Our mission is simple: provide you, the homeowner, with the highest level of customer service while making electrical repairs and installations that are safe, reliable, and cost appropriate for your budget. Please read some of our customer reviews. Upstate Electrical Solutions is the electrician to call in Greenville when you need fast and reliable service that comes with upfront pricing and a 100% money back guarantee. We make sure every customer is completely happy before we accept payment for our service. All prices are put in writing before any work is performed and our electricians will explain what repairs are needed in easy to understand terms so you know exactly what you are paying for. Upstate Electrical Solutions provides electrical services for Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, Fountain Inn, Berea, Traveler's Rest, and Piedmont.

2022 Super Service Award

Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air

Our Plumbers, Electricians & Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technicians offer fast, 24-hour emergency service. If your energy bills are getting higher and the temperature is getting lower, call us for our $79 furnace tune-up special. We can offer new ideas about how to save money. Ask about our exclusive Comfort Assurance Plan (CAP), which provides special benefits and up to 20% off on services. We have plans for plumbing, electrical, heating and air to fit any budget. We are currently offering financing on new Lennox HVAC systems up to 60 months with no interest! Call us today to schedule your estimate!

Offers Coupon

Greens Electrical

We offer a wide range of Electrical needs. From trouble shooting to complete rewires, nothing is too big or too small. Free quotes and family oriented. Give Robert Green a call to schedule a quote at 864-207-3823. We work in the upstate area, Seneca, Clemson, Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson.

2022 Super Service Award

Appliance Refinishing
    Water Coolers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Appliance Repair - Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Hoods, Ovens, Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Wine Coolers, Freezers, & Microwaves. Handyman Services - Ceiling Fan, Light Fixture, Kitchen & Bath Fixture, & Water Heater.