Easley Electric Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

Electrical contractor. In business for 28 years. We are licensed and have worker's comp. Our motto: "We'll Never Leave YOU In The Dark!" We strive to be honest and straightforward in our communication. If we discover a problem with your project, we’ll let you know about it right away so we can start working on a solution....

Terrell Computer Consultant LLC

Terrell Computer Consultant LLC

When you want a Computer Repair Service that you can trust, call Terrell Computer Consultant LLC in Greenville, South Carolina and surrounding areas for all of your computer repair needs. At Terrell Computer Consultant LLC we specialize in a variety of computer repair services, including Cell Phone Repairs, Tablet Repairs, Computer Maintenance, Software Optimization, and Virus Cleanup Services. You’ll know that you’re in the right hands when you call the computer repair experts from Terrell Computer Consultant LLC in Greenville, SC.

02/26/2020

I need an outlet added to install a microwave range hood as well as install the microwave. I also wanted to replace the 2 outdated light fixtures in my kitchen. As well as add a dimmer switch. When Ken and David came to my house we discussed the work and I really wanted recessed lightening but I was going to settle for semi-flush mount. They saw the space and I was able to get the recessed lights ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
microwave range hood/outlet & replace 2 light fixtures in kitchen

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! It was an absolute delight working with you. The joy you expressed at getting EXACTLY what you wanted (rather than simply settling for what you thought possible) was refreshing. Wish you well going forward in all your remodeling endeavors! Respectfully, Ken (& JD)

10/30/2019

Easley Electric was excellent. They gave me a quote shortly after I contacted them (something other companies did not do), and they arrived when they said they would. They took the time to answer all my questions and installed the smoke detectors in a very timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install smoke detectors

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for the kind words and great review, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your electrical needs.

09/11/2019

I have used Ken Stewart on several occasions and have always been impressed with his promptness and fair pricing. Anytime that I have called on his services, he has always shown up when he said he would (which is rare in this industry). While his pricing isn't the cheapest out there, I find it to be competitive. I am ok to pay a little more for great service. A++++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlet in basement

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We always appreciate the opportunity to work with you in personal and business service work.

05/08/2019

Job went well, they showed up as stated and actually cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding light fixtures to remodeled bathroom, run new service for steam generator, and check all circuits for safety.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for the feedback, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your electrical needs. Respectfully, Ken Stewart, Easley Electric Inc.

05/03/2019

I was very impressed with Easley Electric. When I asked for a quote thru Angie's list, Ken responded very quickly and after getting a bit more info from me provided me a fair quote. Of the four quotes requested, this one was the only one I received. Two gentlemen arrived at the appointed time, did the work quickly and professionally, and answered all my questions. I will definitely be calling them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
smoke detectors replaced

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure corresponding with you and being able to provide electrical service in a timely and cost-effective manner. We look forward to working with you in the future! Respectfully, Ken.

Residential- Electrical Repairs, Surge Protectors, Generator Installation & Service.

Fire Systems.