Certified Professional Roofing

SC
South Carolina: General

6250 US-76

Pendleton, SC 29670

Please call for more details.

We’re a team of fully certified professionals who tackle everything from complex large projects to smaller scale jobs. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work. Call us today to schedule a consultation. We provide leading contracting services for whatever you may need. We pride ourselves on top quality service and customer satisfaction. Our clients belong to a wide range of industries, so we have a lot of experience in a diverse set of projects. We offer complete flexibility in any project and want your dreams to become a reality. Reach out to us with any questions we look forward to hearing from you! Free roofing estimate (valued at $79.99). Efficient and affordable roofing services. Dependable crews with vast roofing knowledge and experience....

roofing (16)drain pipe installation (1)

11/23/2020

Crew was on time, went right to work, did a great job, and finished up by cleaning area of any debris. Very satisfying job.

Description of Work
Reroof house.

Category roofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

10/12/2020

Outstanding customer service and quality workmanship. Our roof was damaged by wind. I was not in the state at the time. Art met with the adjuster after I filed the claim. I was amazed how smoothly the entire process went. Their prices were right in line with other contractors. I would highly recommend to any one needing a quality roof without the hassle.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing CPR Roofing.

04/02/2020

Came right away; very professional; reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

09/07/2019

They were super prompt and thorough, on my first call to them to investigate bad spots on roof. They patched, at my request, while at house to investigate. Gave me recommendations and options. Followed up with them, in 3 months to have roof replaced before hurricane season hit. They were Great. Showed up on chosen day, worked extremely hard, and at the end of the long, hot day, they were finished....

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

08/02/2019

Response time was fantastic. Called me about inquiry, showed up exactly on time, very professional analysis of the problem, gave an estimate and fixed quickly. Very professional, excellent craftsmanship; removed all debris. Would hire again.

Description of Work
hole in roof from tree limb

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

11/15/2018

It appears to have been repaired. They guarantee their work. If leaks again we are to call them back!

Description of Work
They repaired a leak in the roof around the dormer.

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

07/20/2018

Jennifer was fantastic! She was prompt in responding to my call. She and her guys came the same day I called and even fixed my roof at 9:30 in the evening. Honest, hardworking - just what you want in a local business!

Description of Work
Roof patching - missing shingles

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

06/23/2018

My Mother needed a new roof. After getting several estimates for the work, we decided to go with CPR. Art and his team did a great job ! They came out and explained what work was needed and gave us a fair quote for the job. They provided her many choices for color of shingles. They did exactly what said needed to be done and cleaned up like they were never there. My Mom is vey happy with her new r...

Description of Work
Residential roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

05/08/2018

Excellent! I’ve used this company a couple of times & they are the best! Quality of work is excellent. The owner/manager Jennifer pays close attention to detail & her need for perfection definitely shows through in the work of her crew! Pricing can’t be beat either! I’d seek different bids & she couldn’t be beat! You will not regret hiring this company!

Description of Work
New roofs and gutters.

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Thank you! So glad you are happy and we appreciate your business!

05/03/2018

Exceptional crew. Everyone was very professional. The project was quick and clean. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New roof on my house

Work Completed On 04/08/2018

Thank you for your business!

Both Residential and commercial Roof: repairs, replacements, installations