Green Earth General Contractors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2011

GREEN EARTH PARTNERS CORP. is a leader in Construction, Facility Operations/Maintenance and Environmental services. GREEN EARTH’s capability to provide turnkey services through a comprehensive network of companies gives it an edge over the competition. GREEN EARTH management is profoundly committed to being a user-friendly organization and is proud of our uniquely qualified staff of professionals who effectively partner with our clients to accomplish their goals. At GREEN EARTH, we use objective, environmentally friendly approaches in solving customer problems, while minimizing risks to people and property. GREEN EARTH is licensed in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia and Tennessee....

PROPERTY PLUS

We are a full service restoration contractor in Greenville, SC. We specialize in Water Damage, Fire Restoration, Mold Damage, Bio-Hazard Clean-Up, Odor Control, and Demolition Services. We can work directly with your insurance company on a claim or work directly with the homeowner if insurance is not involved. If you are looking for a family-owned company for restoration services, please give Property Plus Restoration a call today. We service The Upstate of South Carolina, including Greenville, Spartanburg, Pickens, Anderson, Oconee, and other surrounding areas.

Crawlspaces and More

Receive a custom and secure crawlspace door with full encapsulation of crawlspace! Crawlspaces and More (Crawlspaces.com) offers a solution to all of your wet crawlspace problems. We have been providing solutions to home owners in the Atlanta metro area since 2005. We are able to turn your wet musty crawlspace into a dry healthy environment that can be used for addition storage or just a clean space. We offer several options that can fit just about anyone's budget. We offer high density vapor barrier encapsulations all the way to a finished concrete storage space. You will be amazed at the transformation of your crawlspace area and how it greatly effects the quality of the air in your home. Just remember, your crawlspace is usually the largest room in the house. So invest in the health of your crawlspace and see the results in the the rest of your home. All of our work is warrantied. Based on the work provided the warranty can be as long as the life of the structure.

Cobb Crawlspace Repair LLC

We are a veteran owned family business that knows the importance of protecting both your home and your wallet. We keep our overhead low in order to provide affordable high quality solutions to moisture issues in crawlspace areas.

01/06/2015

I would not say the that products that they use are bad but the experience that I have had with them was not the best. Larry the Principle at the time was very helpful in the situation. My interaction with some of the employees were not the best. I know that they situation is not the best when you have to deal with the owner of the company because the employees are hard to deal with. My situation was with the installer of the system. First they told me that they would seal off the entire crawl space off with 6mil plastic to direct the radon out of the crawl space. I went to inspect the work the first time and they only installed the plastic sheet two feet up the wall, and there were large gaps. Also the glue or sealant that they used did not work correctly because the plastic was not attached to the wall. Also the attitude from the gentleman (Bill I think) was horrible. He told me"do you want to complain about how it or do you want it done". I told him that I wanted it done but I wanted it done correctly, at this point of the conversation is where he told me that he was "done with me" and he stopped talking to me. He also told me that he was extremely happy with his helper because he did a great job. I had a second opinion and the comments that came from the second opinion were not shocking. (poor workmanship, I would not have them do any work for me with this quality of work.) They came back after I had Larry come and inspect the work that was done. He could do nothing but apologize for the quality of work. He informed me that he would have his team come out and redo all of the work. They came back and put up the plastic on the walls and completely sealed off the walls. I discussed with both Larry and Gary about testing so often to make sure that the system was working properly. So Gary came out in March and tested and the system was working fine. But when I called in November/December to have them come out again(because they told me to test about every 6 to 8 months in the beginning) Gary schedule an appointment with me for 1-2pm and when I talked to him last, he told me that it would be a charge of $150 to get the test completed. I told him that I did not think there was going to be a charge, it was covered to check the system was still working. He told me OK and then he never showed up to the appointment. Then I called and talked to Larry( the principle) and he told me that he would have to check the record to find out what we agreed on and he would get back to me. That was on 12-3-2014 and I have emailed him on multiple occasions and still no response and it has been over a month.

Description of Work
Green Earth put in a mitigation system into the house that we were purchasing.

Category energy audit

General Contracting, Environmental, Mold Testing, Mold Remediation, Radon Testing, Radon Mitigation, Facilities Services, Facilities Maintenance, Commercial Tenant Upfits, New Construction, Remodeling, Renovations