BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

"Our mobile showroom comes to you" with the latest styles, superior quality and lasting value. We make the shopping experience a pleasure. Expert consultation, measuring and installation. You work directly with me, the owner throughout the whole process. Paul

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Window Treatments Project

window treatment

View project

window treatment (41)

01/23/2023

carol B.

Paul did a great job, installation was fast and the blinds look wonderful. Great service and very fair prices!

Description of Work
Window blinds

Work Completed On 01/23/2023

10/13/2022

Cheryl Z.

We had an excellent experience with Paul at Best Blinds! from the beginning to the end! Paul answered all our questions, measured all our windows and patio door to perfection! The installation went smoothly and we would definitely recommend Best Blinds to complete your window decor!

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39912222

09/08/2022

Kendall S.

Absolutely like clockwork. Paul came and measured each window, and within a couple weeks, the blinds and shades were in, and he came and installed PERFECTLY. Took slightly more than an hour for 20 windows. He backs up his sales and service, and came back to my house after my painters had taken down the blinds and not installed them correctly. He is absolutely wonderful, and his products are superb.

Description of Work
I needed blinds and shades throughout my home

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

07/13/2022

Rosalie J.

Paul did an excellent job installing our plantation shutters. He is very professional and personable. He listens carefully to what the customer is looking for and matches it up with excellent service and a quality product. I would highly recommend Best Blinds to anyone looking for a company that provides excellent service and stands behind their quality products.

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39804900

04/14/2022

Silas G.

Paul was excellent. We called him and he came out same day to give us an estimate and walk us through the products. There was no pressure or upselling. He was honest about the timeframe for install and nailed it. Came and installed all the blinds in our house exactly when he said he would. He and his coworker did a quick and amazing job on the install. Would highly recommend and will use again if we ever need window treatments.

Description of Work
blinds

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Best wishes to you and your family in your relocation to the area. Please call if you need anything.

03/10/2022

Joe H.

Excellent job by Paul. We are very pleased with his work and recommend Best Blinds for anyone considering Plantation Blinds.

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

01/25/2022

Laura L.

Highly recommended! This is the second house that Best Blinds of Myrtle Beach has helped turn into a beautiful home! The quality is wonderful, but truly, working with Paul and his team makes all the difference! Thanks for another spectacular improvement to our home!

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

01/09/2022

Maureen and Bob G.

Wonderful! Paul was the best - worked with us while we were out of state, advised us on a quality product and his installation was top notch. We would highly recommend Paul and Best Blinds of Myrtle Beach!

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 01/08/2022

11/29/2021

Mickey P.

Paul did an exceptional job and we definitely recommend him and Best Blinds.

Description of Work
roller shades

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

08/19/2021

Cheryl O.

WONDERFUL it was a job that was very well done.Ehe job was completed in very good time and because I had also replaced my windows, Mr. Boghosian worked between the window installations with no complaints on his part. He worked patiently with me and figured out what was needed to give me the utmost privacy . I recommend this company without any reservations!

Description of Work
plantation shutters, shades

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

07/29/2021

linda D.

Paul is very easy to work with. He is very professional and accommodating. He actually shows up when scheduled which is a problem with many tradesmen in our area. Very satisfied with our new shades in our all season room. Would highly recommend Best Blind.

Description of Work
roller shades

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39425848

07/21/2021

Gail K.

Very well! Paul is such a nice guy! Up front about the job. Made recommendations. Was up front about the time the blinds would be in. Called immediately when the blinds came in and came to install the next day. Friendly and personable. Good prices. Installed quickly and they look great! I just moved here from NJ. Paul even gave me a recommendation for great pizza! I would recommend Best Blinds to anyone!

Description of Work
custom blinds

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity and your business. Please enjoy your beautiful home with health and happiness!

04/22/2021

Yelena H.

Work was done in time, excellent quality, very happy with result.

Description of Work
Shutters for 10 windows and a door

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39306353

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with plantation shutters. Best wishes and be well in your beautiful new home!

01/28/2021

Donna E.

My experiences with Paul have been exceptional. Always prompt, friendly and the product is great quality.

Description of Work
Replacement Blinds

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

12/28/2020

Debbie L.

Paul was great. He is very personable and friendly. Got the job done quickly and to our satisfaction. We have used his company before and if the need arises we will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Needed a shade for my kitchen window

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39105953

09/18/2020

phyllis O.

Best Blinds did an outstanding job! Love our Shutters! They look incredible on the inside of our house and also from the outside! Paul is so professional, and takes such care to do everything right! Such a pleasure to work with! Our neighbors have also had him install their shutters and are so pleased as well!!! Job well done!

Description of Work
plantation Shutters

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

06/24/2020

Caitlin N.

They were very efficient. They went over different options, answered all my questions, and brought samples. Once the order was in they called to schedule the installation. The installation didn’t take long and they double checked everything prior to leaving. It was a very easy process!! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

04/27/2020

Barbara H.

Very professional ,smooth install at a fair price . I would recommend Paul to friends

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

02/17/2020

James D.

Paul did a great job and we are very pleased with not only the product, but also the installation. Paul is great to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Install shades front and back doors

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you, I wish you the very best in your new home!

08/05/2019

Rick F.

Excellent, Paul was on time & super professional and friendly. Had to come back to shorten up the blinds on one of the windows & came back quickly to do so, as promise. He also installed plantation shutters for many of our neighbors that look great.

Description of Work
Cordless Blind installation for new home

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Thank you it’s been a great pleasure working with you! I appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best in your new home.

06/09/2019

Barbara S.

It went well. Paul measured our windows and gave us temporary blinds on the windows until the blinds were done. He helped me decide which blinds would be best in different rooms. I would recommend Paul for any custom blinds .

Description of Work
Blinds for our new home.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Thank you, it has been a great pleasure working with you! Best wishes to you in your new home!

05/13/2019

claudia P.

Great experience from consultation to installation. I found Best Blinds based on their reviews online, but when I asked neighbors for recommendations, 3 recommended Best Blinds! Consultation went seamless, Paul explained the whole process. It does take a while after ordering until installation, but it is well worth the wait. They were neat and careful when moving our belongings. Shutters look gorgeous! A neighbor even stopped by to see, an took one of Paul's cards. I would absolutely recommend Best Blinds again!

Description of Work
Plantation shutters

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 37873912

Thank you! I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you!

01/24/2019

J I.

The ordering and installation of the roller shades went very well. The shades are beautiful and well made. This was our second time using Best Blinds of Myrtle Beach, and i highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation of roller shades

Work Completed On 01/09/2019