BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
General Remodeling

10517 OCEAN HWY 125

Pawleys Island, SC 29585

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

"Our mobile showroom comes to you" with the latest styles, superior quality and lasting value. We make the shopping experience a pleasure. Expert consultation, measuring and installation. You work directly with me, the owner throughout the whole process. Paul...

window treatment (32)

08/19/2021

WONDERFUL it was a job that was very well done.Ehe job was completed in very good time and because I had also replaced my windows, Mr. Boghosian worked between the window installations with no complaints on his part. He worked patiently with me and figured out what was needed to give me the utmost privacy . I recommend this company without any reservations!

Description of Work
plantation shutters, shades

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

07/29/2021

Paul is very easy to work with. He is very professional and accommodating. He actually shows up when scheduled which is a problem with many tradesmen in our area. Very satisfied with our new shades in our all season room. Would highly recommend Best Blind.

Description of Work
roller shades

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39425848

07/21/2021

Very well! Paul is such a nice guy! Up front about the job. Made recommendations. Was up front about the time the blinds would be in. Called immediately when the blinds came in and came to install the next day. Friendly and personable. Good prices. Installed quickly and they look great! I just moved here from NJ. Paul even gave me a recommendation for great pizza! I would recommend Best Blinds to ...

Description of Work
custom blinds

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity and your business. Please enjoy your beautiful home with health and happiness!

04/22/2021

Work was done in time, excellent quality, very happy with result.

Description of Work
Shutters for 10 windows and a door

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39306353

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with plantation shutters. Best wishes and be well in your beautiful new home!

01/28/2021

My experiences with Paul have been exceptional. Always prompt, friendly and the product is great quality.

Description of Work
Replacement Blinds

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

12/28/2020

Paul was great. He is very personable and friendly. Got the job done quickly and to our satisfaction. We have used his company before and if the need arises we will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Needed a shade for my kitchen window

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Review for BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH - 10517 OCEAN HWY 125, Pawleys Island, SC - 39105953

09/18/2020

Best Blinds did an outstanding job! Love our Shutters! They look incredible on the inside of our house and also from the outside! Paul is so professional, and takes such care to do everything right! Such a pleasure to work with! Our neighbors have also had him install their shutters and are so pleased as well!!! Job well done!

Description of Work
plantation Shutters

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

06/24/2020

They were very efficient. They went over different options, answered all my questions, and brought samples. Once the order was in they called to schedule the installation. The installation didn’t take long and they double checked everything prior to leaving. It was a very easy process!! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
plantation shutters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

04/27/2020

Very professional ,smooth install at a fair price . I would recommend Paul to friends

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

02/17/2020

Paul did a great job and we are very pleased with not only the product, but also the installation. Paul is great to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Install shades front and back doors

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you, I wish you the very best in your new home!

"Our mobile showroom brings to you the latest styles, great quality and lasting value. We are family owned since 2005 and you work directly with the owner throughout the whole convenient process.