CCC - Carolina Custom Contractors, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2016

We are local family owned veteran business operated company with over 30 years of experience. We are honored to be a SC Safe Home Certified Contractor. As such, we always strive to give every customer the personal attention for which we're known! We are Licensed General Contractors who specialize in asphalt roofing and back our work up with a 50 year non-prorated warranty! and Carolina custom contractors 5 year labor warranty We also offer window and siding and gutter Resident as well as commercia FINANCING is AVAILABLE!!! Except all major credit cards!!!!...

LEVERAGE ROOFING Roof replacement and repair, seamless gutter and gutter screen installation, patio & sunroom screens and enclosures.

Since 2009, Top Homes Construction LLC has been specializing in any type of Remodeling or New Addition services within the home. We offer flooring, bathroom remodeling, new balconies, fencing, siding and much more! We're an owner operated business and we take pride in our work. We are trustworthy and extremely hard workers so you know you get what you pay for. We're offering free estimates so please call or click for an estimate today!

The original Palmetto Roofing Contractors- in business for more than 40 years. Randy Webb, the owner, will be on every job himself. We only run one quality crew at all times to guarantee your satisfaction every time. We use the best roofing material on the market. We always include free ridge vent on our jobs. We have a second address in Greenville, SC: 307 Howell Road, Greenville, SC 29615. Phone: 864-421-5144

09/17/2019

A new roof A job well done but expensive very professional and I would use them again

Description of Work
A new roof

05/31/2019

The sales rep inspected the current roofing, then provided estimate on the spot, along with a thorough explanation of the work to be done. He had samples of the materials to be used, and explained the options. Work was done in one day, and they did a great clean up job, too! Rep and workers were all very nice.

Description of Work
Replace roofing

04/18/2017

Both Michael and Pat were excellent to work with. Entire process was fully explained, all my questions answered, and they were willing to answer additional questions after our initial appointment while making my final decision. I was very pleased with the workmanship, the cleanup, the followup phone call to see if I had concerns or problems, and how quickly the warranty arrived from GAF. I thought...

Description of Work
Replacing roof.

12/06/2016

The whole process went very smooth, from the first phone call to the project completion. I dealt with the owner of the company from start to finish. He met me on time for my appointment to measure my roof and give me an estimate. Once he gave me the estimate and I gave him the verbal OK, he brought me a written detailed estimate and explained everything on it. He also took the time to explain how ...

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on my house.

11/15/2016

He was very responsive about coming to our house to look at our needs, and provided us with a positive project estimate. It became problematic in that the distance and related increases in expenses showed in the estimate, naturally. Had those expenses not entered the picture, the cost would have been extremely competitive.

Description of Work
We had had discussions about his company doing roofing for our lake house. Our house is more than 80 miles from Mr. Condon, so the logistics were a concern.

Roofing