CCC - Carolina Custom Contractors, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2016

We are local family owned veteran business operated company with over 30 years of experience. We are honored to be a SC Safe Home Certified Contractor. As such, we always strive to give every customer the personal attention for which we're known! We are Licensed General Contractors who specialize in asphalt roofing and back our work up with a 50 year non-prorated warranty! and Carolina custom contractors 5 year labor warranty We also offer window and siding and gutter Resident as well as commercia FINANCING is AVAILABLE!!! Except all major credit cards!!!!...

Love's Quality Roofing LLC

Roof replacement is Expensive, we dedicate and pride ourselves to provide you with the best service and roof possible. Don't Hire the fastest, hire quality (Love's Quality Roofing).

MD Roofing

With the owners of the business on every job site, customers can rest assured that no detail will be overlooked. We are a locally owned and operated residential and commercial roofing contractor that truly cares about service, quality, and satisfaction. We are properly licensed, bonded and insured and take every precautionary measure to make sure each and every job is done properly and safely. Give us a call today!

Offers by MD Roofing on Angi
Allrestore Contracting

In business since 1997, accomplished the Angie's List from 2014 - 2020! Certainteed Select Shingle Master Applicators, warranties equivalent to the Master Elite Golden Pledge Warranties. We go to great lengths to communicate and inform our customers through every aspect of home construction from decision making to completion. Our representatives are experts on product manufacturing and installation requirements, exceeding customer expectations and assure warranties are honored. Please visit our website at www.allrestoresc.com

Offers by Allrestore Contracting on Angi

09/17/2019

A new roof A job well done but expensive very professional and I would use them again

Description of Work
A new roof

05/31/2019

The sales rep inspected the current roofing, then provided estimate on the spot, along with a thorough explanation of the work to be done. He had samples of the materials to be used, and explained the options. Work was done in one day, and they did a great clean up job, too! Rep and workers were all very nice.

Description of Work
Replace roofing

04/18/2017

Both Michael and Pat were excellent to work with. Entire process was fully explained, all my questions answered, and they were willing to answer additional questions after our initial appointment while making my final decision. I was very pleased with the workmanship, the cleanup, the followup phone call to see if I had concerns or problems, and how quickly the warranty arrived from GAF. I thought...

Description of Work
Replacing roof.

12/06/2016

The whole process went very smooth, from the first phone call to the project completion. I dealt with the owner of the company from start to finish. He met me on time for my appointment to measure my roof and give me an estimate. Once he gave me the estimate and I gave him the verbal OK, he brought me a written detailed estimate and explained everything on it. He also took the time to explain how ...

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on my house.

11/15/2016

He was very responsive about coming to our house to look at our needs, and provided us with a positive project estimate. It became problematic in that the distance and related increases in expenses showed in the estimate, naturally. Had those expenses not entered the picture, the cost would have been extremely competitive.

Description of Work
We had had discussions about his company doing roofing for our lake house. Our house is more than 80 miles from Mr. Condon, so the logistics were a concern.

11/07/2016

It went very well! They did a terrific job, done efficiently and quickly. Michael was the project manager and he performed exceptionally and professionally.

Description of Work
They put a complete roof on, added some air vents and other minor work around the house.

11/02/2016

We had damage to our fascia and soffit from Hurricane Matthew. Extremely satisfied with the repairs. Pat and his team were very prompt and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to call on them again in the future, and would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Repaired storm damage to fascia and soffit at my office.

11/01/2016

Overall process went well. I do not recall the specific budget for the roof but do remember it came in under budget.

Description of Work
New construction including roof. I was very satisfied with the overall construction process performed by Carolina Custom Contractors LLC and would use them again.

10/27/2016

We contacted Michael Jones at CCC and asked him to give us an estimate for a roof replacement. He came out that same day and had no trouble getting on top of our very high pitched roof to get an accurate measurement for what would be needed. He was able to provide us with an estimate on the spot in a professional for with literature that explained everything that would be included in the replacement. We were extremely happy with the fast and prompt service that he provided and the courtesy he showed to us during his visit. We would definitely recommend him to any of our friends that are looking for a great roofing contractor.

Description of Work
I needed a roof replaced on my house.

10/14/2016

The guys worked quickly and efficiently getting the job done for a fair price. I highly recommend Pat and his crew for roofiing or any other home construction needs.

Description of Work
I called CCC and they were out to access my roof damage by the end of the day. The next day they returned with a crew to tarp my roof before any water damage could occur.

Roofing