Buice Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2009

Family owned and operated business,applicable license and insurance...

PROPERTY PLUS

We are a full service restoration contractor in Greenville, SC. We specialize in Water Damage, Fire Restoration, Mold Damage, Bio-Hazard Clean-Up, Odor Control, and Demolition Services. We can work directly with your insurance company on a claim or work directly with the homeowner if insurance is not involved. If you are looking for a family-owned company for restoration services, please give Property Plus Restoration a call today. We service The Upstate of South Carolina, including Greenville, Spartanburg, Pickens, Anderson, Oconee, and other surrounding areas.

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Handyman Services

This is a professional pressure washing service that also repairs all aspects of water damage on your home or business. We also provide waterproofing and refurbishing decks and patios.

01/07/2013

Quote only.

Description of Work
Got quotes on 2 projects that had to be put on hold. Good quotes in a timely professional manner. Hope to be able to use this contractor in the future to perform these projects.

Category remodeling,roofing

11/05/2012

Did not have work done. Price was higer than expected.

Description of Work
Did not have work done. Price was higher than expected.

Category decks

11/17/2011

My overall experience with Buice Home Improvements was great. I found them on Angie's list after asking five other contractors to come out and give me estimates. Buice had the most reasonable price and was the only contractor that had all of the licensing and permits neccessary to do the work. I was working on closing on the house when he came in to do the estimate and he was very familiar with the process that I had to go through to submit the proper paperwork to my underwriter for an FHA loan and was extremly patient with what had to be done. The estimate had to be re-written four times to get the correct verbiage to be approved by the underwriter and Mr. Buice was very diligent and promp with each one. Jerry completed the job very shortly after I moved into the house and completed the work for the exact price in the estimate. When I decided on a shingle color and brand for the replacement of the roof, he came back out as soon as the weather was clear. I am definitely one to do my due diligence, but when it came to replacing the roof, I felt good enough about working with Jerry that his was the only estimate I considered. The only complaint I have with the entire project was the clean up of the roof replacement. There were a significant amount of granules left on the porch from the roofing job that did not get swept up. Aside from that I was very pleased with the company and would reccomend them to anyone

Description of Work
Mr. Buice came out and gave me an estimate for the repair of some rotted exterior trim, the replacement of a couple of exterior doors and staining the front porch. Before he was scheduled to come out, I discovered a leak in my roof that was coming through the master bedroom. Jerry ended up sealing a couple of nail pops in the roof to temporarily fix the problem before we decided it would be best to replace the entire roof. Jerry also placed some carriage bolts at the end of my garage door track free of charge when he realized there was nothing there to keep the garage door from crashing down if pushed back too hard.

Category decks,remodeling,roofing

11/18/2009

I contacted Mr. Buice after he was recommended by a friend. He gave me a written estimate to complete the repairs I had listed. He gave me an estimate of $4200 and said the price might be smaller than the estimate depending on the actual condition behind viewable areas for some of the work. A starting date was agreed upon. We felt confident enough in him (based on trusted friend's vouching for his character) to give him a key and access to the house when no one was home. The work was done well and in a timely manner. We added a couple of items after the initial work was completed. These were aerating and re-seeding the lawn.

Description of Work
Variety of jobs including window frame repair, plaster repair, ceiling painting, opening windows which had been painted shut, structural pier repair, gutter cleaning and re-atttaching, soffett and siding repair, cleaning out drain wells, sealing tile joints, fixing spigot leak and other small repairs.

Category decks,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

11/18/2009

After liking the job done by Mr. Buice on another property, I asked him to give an estimate on some work needed on an apartment. His estimate was reasonable and he did a good job and finished when he said he would.

Description of Work
Painted interior walls of a two bedroom apartment, installed two smoke detectors, cleaned front door

Category decks,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

variety from new construction, rental property repairs,evictions on rental properties,

not sure, call me and ask we may try your project, we learn quickly