Lowetree Computers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2011

Computer Sales

Lowetree Computers offers the following services: Virus removal, Computer repair, Laptop repair, Laptop repair in North Charleston, SC. ...

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

02/28/2015

Jerry L.

Love this vendor. Lowell is a great business owner and very knowledgeable when it comes to computer/cellular technology. Repair was done in a timely manner and at a fair price. I would definitely recommend Lowetree to any of my friends and co-workers.

Description of Work
Cell Phone Repair

12/18/2014

Raymond B.

Description of Work
Cleaned several viruses from drive and register.

02/19/2012

Jacob S.

See above.

Description of Work
We took our Dell computer to Lowetree b/c the screen did not work. They repaired it, we took it home, and it worked great for about 3 days. On day 4 the screen blanked out again. At that point we were certain that are computer was a hopeless cause. Lowetree assured us that it could be fixed and guarenteed their original work. Long story short, after attempting to repair the screen several more times, Lowetree concluded that a brand new, expensive piece needed to be purchased in order to salvage our laptop. We did not want to invest any more money into the laptop, do we decided to call it quits. Lowetree refunded the cost of the parts; however, we still had to pay the labor. We appreciated their desire to restore our laptop to working order. We also appreciated the partial refund. We did feel like they over promised and under delivered; however, I think it was a result of them being eager to please us.

01/12/2012

Harris&Fran C.

They got it taken care of. Every time we've taken it there we've gotten it fixed on time. Everybody that works there seems to know what they are doing. You take your PC to them, they don't come to you.

Description of Work
Lowetree Computers repaired our computer.

09/15/2011

HARVEY W.

The compuyer was running very slowly and hanging up at times to the point where I would actually have to power it off. It finally bought the farm when the screen would blank out when it was booting up never come back on. I selected Lowetree because of the good writeups on Angie's List which I might add were well deserved. After they completed the above work and I took my PC home, I discovered a problem with he Display Properties. They remoted into my computer and spent several hours on a couple of days trying to repair the problem. They did not charge me for the extra days and hours the spent over the original amount. I wa s impressed with their extensive computer knowledge and abilities. They were always very courteous and friendly and made a special effort to make sure their explanations were always in terms I was able understand. I will certainly use them again and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
Thay removed several viruses, cleaned off several programs I had running which were slowing my PC down, and replaced the defective inverter which was causing the blank screen. They were honest in this as they could have told me I needed a new screen which would have been another $100, but they did not do that. After I intially took my PC home, I encountered a problem with the Display Properties and they spent hours on the phone remotely connected to my PC trying to fix this problem. I have a DSL connection at home which made the progress of their attempts at repair very slow, so I ended up having to return the PC to the shop where they were able to fixed the problem quickly.

10/26/2010

Harris&Fran C.

Very well

Description of Work
Recovered data files, reinstated personal profile, gave pointers.

Virus removal, Computer repair, Laptop repair, Laptop repair