Freedom Lawns

With Angi since March 2012

Gregory's Lawn Care LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Lawn & Yard Maintenance servcies, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Walker Pest Management

Walker Pest Management is a local, family, owned pest control company that offers a full range of services. These include residential & commercial pest prevention plans as well as one-time pest solutions. While our competitors have large initials and startup fees, we try to keep the cost of getting started affordable for everyone. Whether you have a problem with ants, spiders, earwigs, silverfish, centipedes, mice, rats, bed bugs, termites, or even stinging insects like yellow jackets, wasps, hornets, and fire ants we have a solution. Our customer service representatives are ready to help asses your pest issue and provide you with a timely appointment that works with your schedule. You will be given an actual time of arrival not a 4 hour window to wait for someone to arrive. We look forward to working with you and keeping your home or business pest-free.

Walker Pest Management

803-865-4444 - Family owned & operated Pest Control - Servicing Columbia SC and all of Upstate SC since 2001. Services we offer: General Pest, Termite, Bed Bug, Mosquito, Fire Ant, Rodent, Cockroach, CL-100 - Check us out on Facebook and Google for more reviews. "Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours". PestControlColumbiaSC.com

Offers by Walker Pest Management on Angi

03/23/2019

They are very friendly and very efficient and when you called them for any issues, they came out right way.

Description of Work
They spray for weeds.

06/22/2018

Very happy. Started with then in February 2017 and they are very good. My lawn has never looked as good as it does now. They use organic product's that have worked well on my St Augustine grass. I have had them aerate my lawn the last 2 years and that has really helped. They rent their aerators and they are really nice machines. 3-4" tines which extract nice cores throughout the lawn. They also pr...

Description of Work
Needed a Lawn Fertilization company to replace my previous company which closed down

06/22/2018

Feel lucky I found this business. This my second year with them after my previous service went out of business. Their is a 100% improvement in the health and appearance of my lawn. They rely mostly on organic products to treat lawns and they seem to work really well. Their service includes 7 treatments+treatments for Mole Crickets, Chinch Bugs, and a optional Core Aeration, which I do. Company is ...

Description of Work
Lawn Care Service

03/09/2016