Charleston Creative Fences +

SC Dept Of Labor
07/31/2022

4410 Social Aly

North Charleston, SC 29405

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Custom Shadow Box fence and 2 inch spindle fence using deck wood

Custom Shadow Box fence and 2 inch spindle fence using deck wood

fence company202029406
We were tasked with removing a complete chain link fence along with old 4x4 posts with old gates and planks. It was a very difficult removal but we removed all the debris successfully. We replaced this old fence with a gorgeous 7 foot, 165 linear shadow box fence and an additional 80 linear fence with a 4-foot 2-inch square picket.

Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Steel and Composite Fence installation and repair. Service Area: Greater Charleston, SC Established: 2010 Reviews: 5 stars of 5 stars Known for: Reliability and Quality Services: Installation and Repair Discounts: Military and Senior...

fence company (44)driveway gate installation (7)decks & porches (2)dog fencing (1)garage building (4)handyman (2)house painting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

08/14/2021

I wanted to start this review by saying this, if your looking for a quick, cheap fence contractor, Charleston creative fences isn't for you. Charleston Creative Fences was not my cheapest estimate, nor the most expensive, and I got several, but Gregg did something no other company did, He spent a good bit of time with us discussing what our needs and goals were. After telling this man what we wanted, such as, security, curb appeal, longevity, and our budget, Gregg put a plan together that fit our needs, and gave us allot we didn't even know we wanted. Gregg thinks outside the box. Gregg worked with us to keep the cost within our budget. Gregg, takes his time, and takes pride in your project, as if it was in his own yard, you won't get what you get with him, from other companies, where they rush thru the job to get onto the next. His attention to detail can be a bit mind numbing at times, but you get more then you pay for, and a high quality product. After talking to him and looking at his photos we went with the horizonal fence, and let me tell you, it changed the entire look of our yard. You know with wood fences, over time the slat fences begin to rot at the bottom, with the horizontal fence replacement of the bottom board is easy should this ever occur, which in my opinion is a big plus. Our home looks incredible with this new fence. If you want a cheap fence you'll be replacing in a few years don't go with Gregg, but if you want something that will last, and look amazing, Gregg at Charleston creative fences is who you want building it. Gregg, at no charge, got me started on the only section of my fence that didn't need to be replaced, by setting it up so that in the future I can continue with his design without stress or aggravation, and even offered to come help me do it when I was ready, who does that? Gregg went above and beyond and even helped my neighbor, who's on a fixed income, at no cost, to cleanup the shared fence line on their side and secure her yard. Like I said, if you want some cheap, average looking fence, that won't last, or a contractor that really doesn't take pride in their work, Charleston creative Fences isn't for you, but if you want quality, Charleston Creative Fences is Who you want building your fence.

Description of Work
Replace existing fence

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

03/17/2021

Excellently! Expert, beautiful, and rapid service! We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/09/2021

Great workmanship. Greg was very easy to work with and made some technical decisions on the site during construction that demonstrated his experience and knowledge. An easy person and company to work with that showed up as scheduled and did great work.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/06/2021

Charleston Creative Fences installed a zero gap six foot high wooden fence, horizontal style, in my back yard. The owner, Greg is a craftsman who works with you in your design (and design changes) during the installation process. He is very particular about his work, he does not rush and he always strives to deliver a perfectly level and eye appealing fence. If you want a quality fence built with care and professionalism, Greg is THE fence guy.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/24/2021

Everything went great, Greg did a fantastic job on building us a custom fence with gates. We will use their services again.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

01/28/2021

They did an excellent job.. The quality was good and the fence is strong to last for years to come. They are highly recommended by me. Very great and trustworthy personality.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/15/2021

I reached out to multiple fence companies and Charleston Creative Fence was by far the most responsive and easiest to communicate with. The request started as a fence repair request with the thought in the back of my mine that I would like a nicer looking fence. Greg came out during the time that we agreed upon and spent a great deal of time going through the options for both the repair and the replacement. We were concerned with the cost of the replacement but after going through the pictures of fences that Greg and team had completed and discussing the kinds of materials that were going to be used, we decided that it was worth that additional cost to get a fence that not only be beautiful but also be able to withstand the elements. Once we had agreed on a design Greg and team started the project the next day. There was no rushing the process at all. They gave plenty of time the concrete to cure as well as spending a considerable amount of effort on making sure that lines were kept straight, and boards/posts were level. Throughout the entire process if a decision point came up Greg would knock on the door and ask what we preferred while offering his suggestions based on his experience. We had one issues that was outside of Greg’s control that delayed the gate completion by about 2 weeks. It did not cause a problem, instead Greg just offered to come back one I let him know that the obstacle had been removed and he would finish the gate build. In the end we have a beautiful, well built fence that is exactly what we didn’t know that we wanted. Greg made this comment when we started, and I didn’t think it was possible, but the beauty of the fence truly transformed our backyard.

Description of Work
Back Yard Face Lift via Shadow Box Fence

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

12/11/2020

Charleston Creative Fence does great work and built a great fence at my home in Carnes Crossroads. You are going to pay slightly more but what you get in return is a fence built with high quality materials and great craftmanship. From first contact to them starting my project was 3 days so they get started right away. The person that comes out for the estimate is the person that will be doing the fence installation. You can't go wrong with this company!

Description of Work
Backyard Fence

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

11/19/2020

It went very well. Not only was our contractor knowledgeable but he worked with us and installed our fence and gate without a hitch

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Review for Charleston Creative Fences + - 4410 Social Aly, North Charleston, SC - 39079675

09/19/2020

The design of the fence and the quality of construction exceeded all of my expectations! Greg is a thoughtful and very creative designer. Greg and D (DeMond) are true craftsmen and artisans of fence building. The fence they constructed has transformed the backyard of our townhouse. There were some unique problems with a large tree and the cable junction box very near the fence line. Greg and D developed creative solutions to the problems and resolved all of them. Besides being great fence builders, Greg and D are very nice people and we had some great conversations. In my opinion, Charleston Creative Fences is THE fence builder for the Charleston area.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

We provide many services including fence installation, horizontal fence installation, horizontal wood fence installation, horizontal privacy fence installation, fence replacement, bench building, integrated trash can installation, pull out trash can installation, custom dog home building, dog playground maintenance, park installation, solar light installation, gate reinforcement, and staining.

Metal Fencing, Chain Link Fencing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available