Atta-Boy Plumbing LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

At Atta-Boy Plumbing, we want to be your plumber for a lifetime – not just for one call. We know how important it is to find a good plumber who is trustworthy, honest and has the experience to provide quality service all at a fair and affordable price. That’s why we have made it our mission to represent each and every one of those qualities in our business. No service call fees....

home remodeling2020

Bathroom Remodel project
Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

2020

plumbers (139)water heaters (31)home remodeling (9)water softeners (5)drain pipe installation (2)

02/11/2022

Sakeena R.

I've been using Atta-Boy for my plumbing needs throughout the years. In the past, I've used them for plumbing pipe repairs (tree roots), kitchen and tub/shower faucets installation, toilet installation; and today - leaky tub faucet repair. Each time they have been professional, friendly, on-time, and perform quality work. They're my go to plumbing company.

Description of Work
Tub faucet repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

02/07/2022

Katie D.

Very well, our tenant said they were very professional and cleaned up everything. I have used this company a few times now for our rental units and our home. They are fantastic. They always inform you before work is done with a quote and advise you of anything they see to be done and quote as they go. Lisa in the office is very nice and easy to deal with every time. Thank you for being a great Company to work with in Charleston.

Description of Work
this particular service we had a new garbage disposal installed, new bathroom vanity installed and Toilet pulled and re set

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

07/23/2020

John R.

Jody always does a great job. He shows up on time and is very thorough and efficient. I've had several repairs done by them over the past few years and Atta Boy Plumbing is always very responsive and easy to work with. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace lavatory faucet cartridge.

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

06/15/2020

Edwin W.

Awesome! Atta Boy has been amazing for me on two different trips. Lisa, the office manager, is courteous, responsive, and just plain nice. Rodney is friendly, professional, and does great work. I am relieved to have these folks after many frustrations with plumbers in the Charleston area!

Description of Work
Adjust shower valve in bathroom + ran outdoor hose bib, outdoor shower line.

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

06/03/2020

Jose M.

I was about to hire and requested for the plumber to wear a mask which he refused saying that the company does not have any - it's not there police. I told that as a member of a risk population, I am following the CDC. He dismissed the job and politely hang up. I thanked, but I became surprised for the company's lack of care for customers. Do they need to learn how to do business? It's an old say: customer is king... My request would cost them $0.99 cents and the project would be around $2,700.00. Are customer serious about hiring this company?

Description of Work
It was supposed to be a tankless water heater

Category water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], when we spoke on the phone i made you aware that we did not have gloves, masks, hand sanitizer or disposable suits at this time as we can not get them as they are on back order. If you have not noticed there is a shortage of PPE equipment and other items just like TOILET PAPER. We do what we can to keep PPE items in stock on our trucks. We did not dismiss the job, you did not want our service as we were out of PPE. BTW: I had a doctors appointment yesterday. When i arrived the doctor stated they were also out of masks at this time too. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THEM A BAD REVIEW ON LINE TO TRY TO HURT THAT DOCTORS BUSINESS DUE TO SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OF. WHAT YOU THINK ???

04/22/2020

Judy S.

I was very pleased with the quality and professionalism of Atta-boy. They were on time for the first visit, quoted me right away, and were by far the least expensive company among the four companies that I spoke with. The day of the job, they arrived on time, and were respectful of our house by putting drop cloths throughout. They finished on time, stayed as long as necessary to check all their work, and did a top notch installation. I am not easy to please, but Rodney and Jody are real pros, and I will definitely use them again. Five stars.

Description of Work
Full house re-piping

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

10/04/2019

Jason M.

The bill for these three services was almost $500, and yet the total time the plumber took to perform the services was a little over an hour. Assuming that the toilet parts cost them about $20, and the garbage disposal costs them about $100, this was a $300 charge for about an hour of labor. $85 for labor is about standard. I'm disappointed.

Description of Work
1. Replace garbage disposal, 2. Replace two parts on a toilet, 3. Unclog tub drain

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

J, we do not charge by the hour. We have a book rate for our services. We do appreciate your business but I am sure if you would get estimates from other companies you would find our prices to be very fair. You may find a handyman or a 1 man and a truck with the pricing you are looking for. Thank you,

02/01/2019

Jon M.

Finally, someone who A) answers the phone, B) shows up on time, C) doesn't charge ridiculous prices, and D) does good work. Any future plumbing needs will be handled by Atta-Boy plumbing. I don't know what it is about Charleston, but trying to find any type of contractor or tradesman to do any work, who will actually show up when they say they will, is ridiculously hard. I went through several plumbers, who either didn't call back, didn't show up when they said they would, or wanted almost double to do the exact same work. I'm so glad that I tried another round and found these guys!

Description of Work
Hose Bib Replacement

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

01/30/2019

Jonathan L.

I was very impressed with these guys. They were very responsive and on-time to the appointment (you can even track their location on their way to you, which is awesome!). Very friendly and professional - didn't try to sell me on things I didn't need, and there was no doubt that they knew their stuff. The pricing was very fair as well, especially compared to other plumbers I've interacted with. I thought I was just getting an estimate/quote the day they came out, but they went ahead and were able to knock out the work that day, so I didn't have to schedule a follow-up! They did an amazing job, and I know if I ever have plumbing needs again, I'll go to them.

Description of Work
Shower fixture replaced and hot water heater flush

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

12/05/2018

PHILLIP W.

Bryan was very timely, professional, and polite. Problem solved quickly and reasonably

Description of Work
Repair toilet leak

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

12/04/2018

Mari L.

I am SO pleased with the service I received from Atta-Boy. Last night I discovered an issue with the cold water valve for the washing machine I am having delivered tomorrow. This issue HAD to be resolved before the washer could be installed. It was not a critical issue but it was an urgent one for me. I left a message at 7:55 p.m. and expected a return call early this morning during the work day. Instead, I received a return call from Rodney, the owner, at 8:05 p.m. and a plumber was scheduled for today. The service was scheduled between 5:30 and 7 p.m. but Bryan had a cancellation in his schedule and was able to get to my home shortly before Noon. He assessed the situation and offered me several options at a reasonable price, answering all of my questions before I made decision on how I wanted the work done. He completed the work in a timely, professional manner and even carefully removed a piece of drywall to place some piping. He then taped the piece of drywall back in place and since it's going to be behind the washer and will not show, this was a perfect solution that save me the time and expense of drywall repair. To me, that was going above and beyond. Bryan was personable, cleaned up any mess he made, and overall was great for me and presented a very positive image of his company. I will definitely hire Atta-Boy for my future plumbing work.

Description of Work
Replace water valves for washing machine

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

11/13/2018

Matthew K.

They really came through for us in a very small amount of time. Honest people!! I highly Recommend and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
We needed a new hot water heater.

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

10/30/2018

Melinda S.

The technicians at Atta-Boy Plumbing are great. Before recommending a replacement for the hot water heater, they came out and check for a noise that I was hearing when water was being used. My water heater was 19 years old and the technicians explained what was now required for installation of a new heater. I learned much. Another appointment time was set for the installation and the gentleman arrived early and got the job completed. They took care to put down drop cloths for my floors and later cleaned up anything that needed to be removed. This was my third and fourth time of using this company and plan to do so again. I haven't been charged for a service call that hasn't involved any repair or parts. Great Company

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

07/23/2018

Michael H.

Checked out 3 different leads for this! Atta-Boy Plumbing LLC, called me within a minute of my search. Explained my situation and was given a quote! Decided to go with them an could not be happier!! Great work! Showed up on time as promised and completed quickly. Everything working fine! I will remember when other projects come up! Would definitely recommend for your projects!! Again, great work!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Replace kitchen garbage disposal

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/27/2018

Suzy P.

They were very knowledgeable and professional. They worked with me on my schedule and were able to get my hot water heater installed the next day. Will definitely call again.

Description of Work
Hot water replacement

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

04/11/2018

Robin S.

Super company, punctual, honest about prices and all the staff were really personable. Would absolutely recommend this company and will always use them in the future.

Description of Work
Various plumbing jobs

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

02/22/2018

Leif L.

Great Service! Good price. Honest Tech.

Description of Work
New fill value and supply line.

11/20/2017

William P.

The plumber arrived later than planned due to the job before mine, but I was notified early and he arrived at the updated time. The problem turned out to be my temperature limiter. The job took less than ten minutes and cost $105 ($85 with their Angie’s List discount). I thought that was slightly high, but considering the professionalism and the quick service, I think it’s worth it.

Description of Work
My shower was not getting hot enough. I thought the mixing valve might have been bad.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

10/30/2017

Shelia P.

They were timely and did a good job

Description of Work
replace a hotwater heater

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

10/28/2017

Mark F.

This company was very responsive and professional. Their estimate was competitive. They showed up as scheduled and finished work in a timely fashion. We will not hesitate to call for future plumbing work and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installation of a tankless hot water heater.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

10/19/2017

Michael E.

This company was far beyond excellent. Schedule , on time , notifying arrival, quality and professionalism were outstanding. If someone is better , I could not imagine it.

Description of Work
Estimated tub faucet, sink faucets, and toilet rebuild. Water heater replacement.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

10/16/2017

Gary G.

Great. Work was done professionally.

Description of Work
Install garbage disposal, replace bathroom faucets, replace laundry room box.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

10/06/2017

Arthur M.

The tankless hot water heater was installed on the day promised. Everything went according to plan.

Description of Work
Atta-Boy Plumbing installed a tankless hot water heater due to failure of my standalone unit which was installed 12 years ago. Rodney provided outstanding diagnostic of my older standalone, and recommended installation of the tankless system. Rodney and his technicians installed the unit on the day promised, and they even arrived a little earlier than previously planned. The price with my military discount for the new tankless system was more than fair. I would definitely recommend this company.