Andy Oncall

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2007

3.6

Additional email - andyoncall@knology.net....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Trainum Brothers Glass Co

The best way to contact us is by phone, you can text Travis at 843-452-1098! Please include in your message to Trainum Brothers your name and phone number to contact you back! Matt & Travis Trainum own and operate the business. We answer your calls; we meet with you for the estimate and we complete the work ourselves! The person you speak with on the phone will be one of the owners -- and we will be preparing your quote. Combined we have over 21 years experience - specializing in all windows, doors, custom showers, and mirrors. Please give us a ring for your glass, window, mirror and door needs. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service.

ABC Painting LLC

ABC Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Summerville, SC area with over 10 years of quality experience. Our staff will leave you feeling good about coming home every day. We're dedicated to taking exceptional care to each and every one of our customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

10/13/2016

No show. Scheduled a call time, no call

Description of Work
This company came out to my home 5 years ago and retro fitted my windows with screws, capped, and plywood to make the windows hurricane safe. They were to mark the boards, which they did not. Then comes Hurricane Mathew - I called them Tuesday afternoon and was told that I would receive a phone call the next morning with a set up time. By 3pm no call came - and no phones being answered at the company. It is one thing to be busy, but if they had told me, I may have had a chance to get someone else. Would NEVER use a place like this again.

Category contractors

02/19/2015

He was wonderful. I had one person come out that was saying he would charge $2000 to put in a microwave and cut a cabinet but Andy Oncall did it for about $150 and I was really pleased with him. He was very professional. It is a company and not just a person.

Description of Work
I used Andy Oncall for handymen services. He put in a microwave and cut a cabinet.

01/11/2014

I should have known something was off from the start. The worker from Andy on Call had me go to the store to purchase all the materials. This work was being done in the master bath. It took two months from start to finish - was originally told two weeks at the most. I was supposedly sent one of their best tile guys. NOT The work was done at a snails pace - one or two hours a couple times a week. I...

Description of Work
remove garden tub and replace with shower stall and retile bathroom.

07/10/2012

Their service was excellent. They spoke to me on the phone with confidence they can do the job. They also gave details on what I needed. They were patient, quick and courteous. Their price was fair. Definitely, I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
Andi On Call repaired a leak in my roof. They repaired only a small portion of the roof. They also did some flashing of the chimney.

Category handyman service,roofing

08/17/2011

They did work for our next door neighbors which is how my son came to find out about this company. They came over to our house and my son showed them what we wanted to have done. We did neglect to get a written contract, it was a word of mouth and a hand shake. They were scheduled to be to our house on August 1, 2011. When my son came home from work he checked to see the progress, my son found out...

Description of Work
Andy Oncall came out to replace fascia board on the back of our house. They were to calk and paint the fascia board and put shingles up as well. They also put in a new back door to our wash room.

01/21/2011

He was very professional. He came in with a camera to take photos of all of the work that was requested, which I thought was very organized. He did the work very quickly, which was great. The downside was that they weren't able to come out as quickly as we had hoped. He failed to get back to us on a couple of things. The work that he did was good.

Description of Work
He plastered up a doorway that we had in the house. He refinished the walls. He checked some electrical work.

10/30/2009

There wasn't a lot to it, but I thought they did an okay job. I thought the price was a little on the high side but I don't really have anything to compare it to. I may use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Andy Oncall was hired during some renovation I was doing. They removed old gutters and put up new fascia board.

06/18/2008

Ray Rice performed the work. Ray was on time and very quick. However, I found out I needed to specify exactly what needed to be finished. He took no initiative to call me and ask if he could finish an area that obviuosly needed to be finished. He just left it undone. However, I called him back and he came back out and finished the area quickly and satisfactorly. His work was professional and well done.

Description of Work
Took garage that had been previousily enclosed and turned it back into a garage again. Tore out one wall. Prepped the two bay opening to to hold garage doors.

Category room remodeling

07/16/2007

We'd called them for an estimate, and one of their workman came out. He said it would take about a week to complete the work. They had told us, that they would not be able to get to us, for 2 weeks. We'd asked them to move the job forward. They completed it in just over a day. When he gave the estimate, they thought they'd have to replace the wood around the chimney with hardy plank, because it had rotted. When they got on the roof, they said it could be sanded and painted. They'd said that it would save some money, but in the end, it only saved us $300. They credited a large amount in one area, but charged us more in another area. When we contacted the company, I asked for the owner to call me. Instead we received a blanket fax from the owner. I was never able to get him to contact us over the phone. They showed up late on the first day, and left for supplies and never came back. They were late both other days, as well. They told us that they were working on another job. We'd been slotted in the time frame for our job, thought they would complete our job, before moving on.

Description of Work
They did a little bit of roofing work and some exterior painting. Price reflects labor only. The original estimate said it would take a week to be completed, and was for replacing rotted wood around the chimney. They were able to sand down the existing wood, primed and repainted it. They'd told us that it would save money, but we received a fax from the company, which stated that it was almost as much work, and only saved $300.

Category handyman service","roofer","house painter

Handymen, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, vinyl siding repair, ceramic tile, decks, fence work, caulking, tubs, stop a drip, pane a window, hang door, fix switch, grout tile, screen porch, fix gutter, flooring, add fan & refinish cabinet.

HVAC, appliance repair, carpet installation & brick masonry.