PC Graphix

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2011

Remote Computer Support is available to anyone in the USA. Get immediate support 7 days a week from 8am-8pm for as low as $30. Just call 803.278.1425 or email pcgraphix@gmail.com with your contact information for a toll free call back. Supporting both Residential & Business customers since 1997. Note that hardware related problems (such as cracked laptop screens, failed harddrives, computer has no power, computer won't bootup, etc) cannot be resolved using the remote support service. These can only be addressed if you are local to PC Graphix....

Proclaim Technology Services

Proclaim Technology Services

Computer Maintenance & Repair Computer Upgrades Virus & Malware Removal Troubleshooting Computer & Equipment Installation Router/Modem/Wifi Network Setup Data Backup and Protection Website Design & Hosting Custom Built Computers Computer & Equipment Sales

04/28/2017

will never call this company ......

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bad service please do not call this company

05/17/2016

Quick response to my needs. On previous visits, when he had to physically work on my computer and he installed a remote application which worked great! Had me back up and running in no time at a very reasonable rate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used him several times. This time, he did a remote repair.

11/16/2015

Bill is knowledgeable, diligent, honest, and easy to work with. Since that positive experience, we have had him work remotely on two laptops to correct an email problem that others have failed to solve. He is truly great at what he does either in person or remotely. We highly recommend PC Graphix to solve whatever computer problems you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an emergency situation. During the first week of a programming course we were taking, the computer crashed. We found Bill on Angie's list. We chose him because he had, by far, the greatest track record and would respond to an SOS 24/7. We brought our computer to him. He worked around the clock to find the problem, helped us locate the parts to fix it, and then fixed the computer with a quick turnaround time.

09/04/2015

While attempting a foolish repair I got hot glue into a port in my laptop which sealed the power button inside and got onto the motherboard. The computer wouldn't turn on.  He honestly told me he probably couldn't fix it up front, but I begged him to try. We agreed on a price, and he stuck to it. After spending some hours taking it apart and scraping away glue, the computer still wouldn't start. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to fix (against his advice) a computer which had gotten hot glue on the motherboard and on/off switch. Next he transferred the data from the computer's hard drive to another computer.

05/25/2015

Bill was very professional and efficient.  The computer works better than it has in years and he explained everything in an easy to understand way.  He really knows what he is doing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got rid of malware and viruses, installed updates, removed unnecessary hardware, and optimized the computer.

CATEGORY computer repair

Remote Computer Support, Onsite Computer Support, InShop Computer Repair, Data Recovery, Computer Training, Wireless & Wired Networking, Support both Home & Business, Available 7 Days-A-Week 8a-8p

Currently, PC Graphix does not offer smartphone repairs such as broken screens.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal