House Doctors

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

McLean Electric LLC

Electrical Contracting

Fosters Construction

For over 35 years, our company has provided expert stucco and stone work services to residential and commercial property owners in the area. We are proud to say that we have more than 400 installations to our credit. That’s a lot of happy customers. Product knowledge, training, uniform installation standards, continuous safety training and a determined commitment to 100% customer satisfaction are the hallmarks of our service. With us you’ll have peace of mind knowing your home or business is in expert hands. Alternate Office number: 706-751-0427. https://fosterstuccoandstone.com/

Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com.

09/19/2014

according to plan, just fine, happy with it.

Description of Work
electrical reviering

Category electrician,handyman service

07/25/2014

They were professional and dependable. I will be using them for everything I need.

Description of Work
They came out and repaired siding on my house. I will also be using them to repair flood light fixtures also.

Category lighting,siding

06/25/2014

The 2 gentlemen who provided the service for me where so amazing. They quickly did everything me for without skimping on the quality. They were very helpful and personable. I would definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Put up 9 blinds, a new towel rack and put new box for my light fixture which was broken

Category handyman service

04/16/2014

I've had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
I have used House Doctors for handyman services.

Category handyman service

04/14/2014

My experience with them has been very good. The job went very well. My experience with the workers that came out was good.

Description of Work
I have used House Doctors for small repair jobs. They installed a fold-up ladder to the storage area upstairs in the garage. And they have replaced a couple of doors.

Category handyman service,doors

Vinyl & underlayment, storm doors, install shelving, garage openers, adjust doors, carpentry, chimney caps, roof repairs, minor masonry repairs, weather stripping, recaulking tubs, vanities, drywall repair, light fixtures, install & repair tile, exhaust fans, hang pictures & blinds, crown molding, sanitary vents, window repair, siding, painting, soffit & fascia repair, cabinets & counters, interior & exterior doors

Concrete, solid countertop, large areas of sheet vinyl.