Fulmer Heating & Cooling

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2008

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Fulmer Heating- Cooling-Plumbing is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in the Columbia, SC area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time....

Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling

Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling

Do you need services for your heating or air conditioning in Lexington? Turn to Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling! The company offers high-quality solutions to keep your home or commercial property safe and comfortable no matter the temperature outside. From heating and air conditioning repairs and installations to indoor air quality services, the company’s technicians can handle them using the latest technologies and tools in the industry. Additionally, Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling’s level of customer service is unmatched. Not only is their team always on time and provides superior workmanship but they are also the friendliest and most honest technicians you will ever work with. The experts recommend only products and services that you truly need and can afford. Call Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling now or visit their website to request an appointment. The company also serves the surrounding areas of Gaston, Elgin, Irmo, Chapin, and Columbia.

Offers by Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi

04/01/2020

Fulmer Heating and Cooling installed a new unit in my home last Fall. They were very quick to respond and extremely professional throughout the entire process. The new unit they installed at my house was not only very fairly priced, but has also helped cut my energy bill in almost in half! I am so thankful for the work Fulmer did for me, and recommend them highly to anyone who has heating and cool...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC Unit

07/24/2019

I have been very very pleased with their service and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for years for my HVAC system. They installed it and have serviced it every since.

08/28/2017

Although diagnosis was difficult due to improper modifications made to the ducts by the previous homeowner & contractor, Fulmer stayed on the job until the problems were found and corrected. Many service companies faced with a puzzler like this would just say the system was working the the best it could and would walk away from the problem. I highly recommend Fulmer to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One zone in HVAC not working properly.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate your recognition of us going the distance to solve and satisfy you as an important client of ours.

07/07/2017

I am very disappointed that Dave Carson does not take responsibility for his employees. My car was damaged during the install of a new A/C unit. They Stacked metal directly in front of my car and scratched the front bumper but claim it could not be from them. Stated that "it could have come from anywhere, rocks crack the windshield on my trucks going down the road all the time." I will NEVER give ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old unit and install new

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr [Member Name Removed], we have no record of ever having an appointment to do any work for you. No one on our team nor anywhere in our computer system is there any record of quoting you a job or scheduling any appointments. Please give us a call and we'd be happy to discuss. Thank you

06/02/2017

Fine. Recommend them. Would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Heat Pump System.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor Air Quality, Furnace Repair, Commercial HVAC. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, a Daikin Comfort Pro and a Water Furnace GeoPro Master Dealer.