Wood Times & Home Services

Founded 2018 •

Your Dependable Handyman, Painting, and Home Services Technicians. We pride ourselves on professional, reliable, and dependable service. Hi! I’m Jeff Yalden and I own Wood Times Home Services. I ha e a team that does custom furniture building, handyman services, interior painting, pressure washing, assemblies, decks, porches, pergolas, and so much more. If you want something done, and it done right, we should be your one call. I hire the best and I pay my guys what they’re worth. More than anyone else because it’s important to me they know how much I appreciate their commitment to our customers. I expect honest, dependable, attention to detail, and professionalism. Every 5 Star review and I give a very nice bonus. I am involved in every job whether working on the job with them or coming to inspect the job is done right. You’ll be proud to work with our team because we care and it shows. So, for any job or “Honey-Do” list know you’ve got a friend who will get it done right. ...

Roco Specialties (Junk Removal)

JUNK REMOVAL, we do junk removal to the dump, all kinds of junk, house hold, yard martial, cardboard ect you got it ,we haul it. We are one of the best in South Carolina. We are affordable, responsible and respectful. We make sure ever customer is completely happy with our service before we leave there location. Thanks for choosing Roco Specialties.

Wall to Wall Painting

Free estimates. No subcontractors. Owners always on site. We take pride in our work. We are insured and bonded.

On-Site Builders Inc

*Currently booked out until after January 2021* On-Site Builders, Inc is an owner operated, licensed contracting company in SC. We are mostly involved with renovations to existing homes and high rise condos. We are also licensed commercial general contractors specializing in interior renovation of commercial space. We are experienced in whole house re roofing. We are not set up to do small handy man jobs.

06/22/2020

He was polite, well dressed, neat looking, I showed him the problem and he got it fixed, very well done work, He got here on time, very responsible.

Description of Work
Recliner Chair repair, not relining smoothly.

06/16/2020

It was very good. They were dependable. They were hard working. They were professional. They were on time.

Description of Work
They took out a built in book case.

Category handyman service

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you. We strive to go above and beyond and earn 5 Star Ratings. They’re hard to earn, nonetheless we work hard to make sure our clients know they’re getting g treated professionally and quality craftsmanship bully trusted professionals you welcome in your honesty. I noticed you gave us a B and that is very good. Thank you. I want to know if there...

06/16/2020

It was good. They were very professional and punctual. They have an excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
They built a deck.

Category decks

06/13/2020

Exceptionally well. I can not recommend Wood Times & Home Services highly enough. Jeff answered my Angies List inquiry, as well as several questions, quickly and thoroughly. He arrived at my house on time, was neat, friendly and prepared to help. I was very satisfied with the work he did. I will definitely use his company again should the need arise! Thanks Jeff!

Description of Work
A La-Z-Boy rocker Recliner needed to have the mechanism adjusted.

Category handyman service

Thank you very much for your kind words and testimonial. Means so much to me and how I operate our business. I want exceptional service and 100% satisfaction from our customers. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal