Town and Country Fence

Founded 2009 •

4308 Frontier Dr

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Locally owned and operated residential fencing expert for over 10 years. We specialize in powder coated aluminum fencing, vinyl fencing, chain link and wood fencing. We also provide accompanied gates for the above product as well as custom gate sizes and installations. I am an on site owner operator making sure every job is completed as if it is being installed in my own back yard. We only sell products that are 100% Made In America with a manufacturers warranty and I guarantee the quality of my work for 3 years. We show up on time for all we do. I will happily provide you with a free on site evaluation and a good faith estimate on your project. You won’t be disappointed with the way we do business. Thanks for the opportunity to be of service. David Maloney Proprietor Licensed and insured in Horry and Georgetown Counties. ...

fence company (5)driveway gate installation (1)dog fencing (1)iron work (1)

06/07/2020

This company did a great job. The price was fair and the quality of their work was excellent as promised. Easy to work with , David always returned calls and explained his product in great detail.

Description of Work
Privacy fence installed around backyard.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/01/2020

Besides two many days of rain David's men did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend Town and Country Fence to anyone looking to install a fence.The owner Dave was on the job every day to make sure things were done right.

Description of Work
3ft closed top picket and 6ft privacy fence around our backyard.

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/23/2020

It was awesome, Dave and his crew were punctual, neat and clean work. They made sure every piece of the fence was straight and square. They worked like they were doing their own yard. I would use them again and have already given his name to neighbors for work.

Description of Work
New replacement fence and gates

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/20/2020

Everything was done in a very quickly time way. Very attentive to my wants and needs. I would recommend him highly to anybody that needed a fence and needed work done with the fence. Thank you for recommending David.

Description of Work
I needed a fence installed

Category fencing,wrought iron,dog fence

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

02/25/2020

It went phenomenal. They were efficient, polite, kind, they went above and beyond, they are probably one of the best crews I've ever had and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new fence.

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

02/20/2020

The service was excellent! He quoted the work, gave time estimate, and he met all of these without surprises.

Description of Work
They put up a fence around my yard.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019