Terminix - Myrtle Beach -Termite & Pest Control

With Angi since August 2010

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!

Offers by Mindful Pest and Property Solutions on Angi

03/01/2017

They did a great job. I am very happy with them and I ended up going with their contract for future inspections. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treated my house for termites. Reid and Eric were the technicians who came out.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the wonderful review! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future. Also, we do have a referral program if you recommend us to your friends and family. Just have them mention your name when they initiate service. Thank you, Dana Terminix Service, Inc.

11/14/2016

Very well. Friendly, courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control inside and out plus updated termite coverage and bond

04/30/2015

We've very pleased with them. They have good communication and are very professional. They came when they said they were going to come. They answered all the questions that we asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're our pest control exterminators.

03/26/2015

The technician told me there was only one thing he could do - plug the holes,, but then they'd just drill more. I couldn't believe the bees would just destroy my wood trim and there was nothing that could be done. After researching, i know there are various sprays, and insectical dust that are used to kill the bees. Strange that Terminix hasn't heard of any of that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I messaged them i needed an exterminator for carpenter bees and they called me the next morning..

07/02/2013

Their service is fantastic. They are well worth our while to have them. I have never had any problems with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using their services for nineteen years. They come quarterly for pest control. They spray the inside and outside of the home. They also take a brush to get rid of any cob webs.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential & Commercial Ant, Mice, Pest, Termite & Bed Bug Control, Exterminators, Baiting Systems, Prevention Treatments & Attic Insulation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa