Swift Services Heating , Cooling & Electric

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2013

3204 Fred Nash Blvd

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

still perform full service, 24/7 while taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Full-service heating and air conditioning. 24 hours, 7 days a week including holidays. Won Best of the Beach for the last FIVE years. Full-Service Heating & Cooling company. We provide maintenance, service, installation, and replacement of HVAC. Open 24 hours 7 days a week, with no weekend charges including holidays!! First Organization to ever win Best of the Beach five years straight! Ask about our service agreement program and never let temperature be the reason for your discomfort again! Follow the snowman to great quality and affordable repair service in the greater Myrtle Beach area....

4.2

HVAC Companies (34)air duct cleaning (4)generator service (1)plumbers (1)

01/04/2022

Bill S.

Good job. Arrived on schedule and took care of the issue.

Description of Work
Generator maintenance indicator reset

Category generator service

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

10/27/2021

Bruce B.

Technician Robert Prosser was very professional and took his time to explain what was going on.

Description of Work
AC and heating not working

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

07/24/2021

Solara F.

WARNING LIARS AND THIEVES! I called to have my ac fixed the outside unit wasn't coming on. I am remodeling the inside of the house and told them they wouldn't be able to come inside due to this. I was told that was no problem. They arranged for somebody to come out for $99 service call. EJ Francis Swift technician gets here in an unmarked van and sits in the van for half an hour after he gets here. Then he finally makes his way to explain that he's here to fix the unit. That he wants to go in the house first. Explained that I had already told them the new one could go in the house for insurance purposes and remodeling. He tells me well if he can't go in the house then he can't do the work because he has to be able to go in and out. I told him that's not what I was told when I made the arrangements. So then I had to call the office when when he sees I'm calling the office of course he decides to call his manager. He's supervisor tells him that he can check the outside unit and see if there's anything he can do with the outside unit even though he can't go inside the house. To do this I'd still be charged the $99 service fee. It's 85° in the house so of course I'm trying to get something done. So he goes and fiddles with the outside units he takes one thing over there that has gauges and hoses on it. Looks around for maybe 15mins Then it comes around and asks if the house is calling the outside unit. Like I would have any clue as to what that meant so I had to ask him. He explained that that meant the unit was on and was lower than it was in the house. I told him it would have to be considering it was 85°. The unit was on 68 and it was 85° in the house because the outside units not coming on. So he goes back around doesn't say a word to me when I tell him this. Another 15 minutes goes by with him doing God knows what. He then comes around and tells me well it's going to be inside there's going to be a plugged up unit inside and the fuses need replaced inside. So I said fine he says there's nothing I can do today until I can get inside the house. I pay the $99 for the service fee. Then I look up where the fuses are to be able to replace the fuses possibly myself. I find out the fuses are next to the outside box that he was just working on so he point blank light in my face! Also how can you possibly know that it's a plugged up anything inside the house if you couldn't get inside the house because he certainly didn't go under the trailer to look and see if there was anything going on there. That would have been way too much work! So I called Swift angry after find out he lied to my face! I called to cancel my future tune up that I had arranged for September and I was told that I was going to have the supervisor he's supervisor called me as soon as possible she said she was going to make sure that he got to me ASAP. It is 10:31 tonight p.m. and this took place at around 2:00 p.m. I still have not heard from any supervisor. This company obviously it's just out to make money lie to your face and they don't care at any level! I wouldn't recommend you bothering with them keep going!

Description of Work
Warning Liars & Thieves! AC outside Unit Fix

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and say that I am sorry to hear you feel EJ did not provide excellent service. I can assure you, here at Swift we care about our customer's comfort. I would love to let the General Manager know about your recent visit, but I, unfortunately, do not see an account under your name. Could you please email me the account holder's name or service address so I can let the managers know? My email is scott@followthesnowman.com, and I want to assure you we want to make your experience with us a better one. Thank you.

12/03/2020

William K.

EJthe Swift technician was very polite and professional! He completed his examination and suggested a germicidal ultraviolet light system to prevent mold from growing on our unit in the attic. We agreed and EJ installed the new system. EJ checked our filter and noted that it needed changing and installed a new filter for us. I would recommend Swift Services and EJ!

Description of Work
Winter servicing of heating and air conditioning unit

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], we like to provide our customers with excellent service through hard work, explaining procedures, so the client understands the work being done, and keeping a clean workspace! Glad to hear that EJ provided you with excellent service.

09/16/2020

Donald J.

Ej Francis arrived about 3:30 PM and the Fan seemed to be running correctly. He checked if out and said it was OK.

Description of Work
The Fan in our Heating/Cooling System appeared to not be working at 1:00 AM

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we know how stressful, and miserable, it can be without AC in the summer heat which is why we do our best to get to our customers as quickly as possible, so we can make your home comfortable again!

09/04/2020

Diana S.

It started out well MAY 2020 and at the 90 days of use the MOLD PROBLEM WAS BACK in the duct work. Have had to call numerous times to get the technicians back out to fix what was not DONE PROPERLY. The work order did not include complete removal of the mold and only 2 of the 8 ducts were repaired. Now the operations manager Dave over the phone Sept 2nd assured us that he would be out to finish the work the next day. did not happen. the technicians indicated the time given to do this repair was 3 hours only

Description of Work
replacement of HAVAC system

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to head that we have not gotten back out there to finish the repairs. I have reached out to Dave and asked him to contact you immediately so we can get you taken care of. I am deeply sorry, as this is not the Swift Services way and customer service is or top priority.

08/28/2020

Jim Y.

Very satisfactory, very professional and they are very prompt.

Description of Work
They did a annual maintenance service on my heating unit.

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

06/16/2020

Maureen A.

It went very well. I have called on Swift Services the past few years and have never been disappointed. David Smith was the technician who serviced the unit most recently. He was polite, respectful, professional and certainly knew what he was doing. Great job, David!

Description of Work
Summer tune up for HVAC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/07/2020

Fostina B.

Office and Management staff as well as technicians were professional and knowledgeable and completed the repair in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning was repaired. (replaced compressor)

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Hello, we are glad to hear you received excellent customer service every step of the way.

04/27/2020

Janet L.

friendly, informative, took his time to do the job right

Description of Work
regular maintenance agreement and added a strip to collect any condensation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], our technicians like to work diligently and check all ends before jumping to conclusions to make sure we get to the bottom of the issue, so you can enjoy the air conditioning.

Residential Heating & Cooling company. We provide maintenance, service, repair and replacement of HVAC. Including Air Duct Clenaing, Replacement, and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available