Southern Coast Improvements

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

SCI is a full service construction company specializing in home repairs, remodeling, and renovations. If you own a home or a second home in the Myrtle Beach area and need a quality contractor that you can trust, please give us a call....

Carolina Energy Conservation

Carolina Energy Conservation

Carolina Energy Conservation is a local family owned and operated company. The company was founded under the principle to provide the residents of the Grand Strand community (and beyond) with a reliable and trustworthy company aimed at helping to reduce energy consumption as well as reducing the community’s utility bills. With our office located directly in the myrtle beach area we have been a leader in the energy improvement market since our inception in 2009.

Offers by Carolina Energy Conservation on Angi

09/20/2017

I contacted SCI (along with 2 other contractors) about 4 projects in the home that I recently purchased. I left John a message and several days later he responded and we set up an estimate for Thursday evening. On Thursday I called to confirm our meeting and John asked that we reschedule for Friday. Friday he arrived, looked at the projects and told me that he would have a quote for me in a week t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 projects total 1. Built in book shelves in living room 2. Storage shelves in media room 3. Pantry shelving 4. Closet shelving

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,electrician,woodworking,interior painters

06/07/2017

Work was done professionally. The difficult ceiling "popcorn" was patched and painted and the results were excellent. You could not see the patchwork except in a few locations and only then when you really looked. The worker was punctual and highly skilled in his trade. The owner gave us a good realistic price and was very knowledgeable about what it would take to get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed patching on a high ceiling with a 'popcorn' finish which we did not want to remove.

CATEGORY drywall

01/06/2017

It did not go well. From the start we informed Mr Henson that, contrary to many properties that they have worked on, we live in the condo, so we need the work to be done in the least intrusive way possible. Mr Henson told us that he would send Ray, who worked 4 hours a day, and talked a lot. He did not inform us that Ray had serious health issues. When Ray showed up, he told us he had a health con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Southern Coast Improvements to remove the wall paper and repaint the hallway of our condo.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

12/30/2016

All jobs were done perfectly. The crews worked quickly, and cleaned up after themselves. My wife has been extremely happy. I'd highly recommend him!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had John's guys do four different jobs. I had an old bathroom one piece shower/tub surround and counter removed, kitchen/dining room floor installed, a new garage fold-away stairway, and a concrete patio expansion done.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

07/28/2016

Very good, Ray did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall

We offer an extensive list of home improvement tasks from something as simple as repairing a screen to a full home or condo remodel. We do carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, tile work and much more. If we don't preform a task we know who to call and we don't recommend folks lightly. Our seasoned staff is here to help you with whatever you may need to improve the quality of your life.

Stucco, masonry, concrete